Eight

Eight

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

The pikachu squinted her eyes as it tried blocking out the streams of sunlight. The pikachu felt herself surrounded by a cozy, comforting cushion smelling of fruit. She buried her face deeper into it, her eyes slowly opened. Her eyes rolled to find herself cuddling close to another pikachu, a male pikachu. She got up, her face glowing red as she backed away, the unfamiliar surroundings scaring her. She then tripped over a sleeping raichu, also a male.

            “PIKA PI!” the pikachu screeched, waking up everyone. The trainers rubbed their heads at the suddenly scream, pikachu and raichu looking at the female with a questioning look.

            “Good morning.” Harmony said happily, despite the horrible wake up call.

The pikachu looked around frantically, jumping from place to place, swinging on the lamp over head with the trainers trying to get her down, the pikachu jumped down, landing on the table and sliding across it, knocking over all the papers and a lamp.

            “Calm down, calm down!” Satoshi said, grabbing hold of the pikachu who panicked and electrocuted him. Satoshi crumbled to the floor, Dent and Iris trying to get t her. The pikachu was soon cornered, preparing for another attack. Harmony squeezed in and said calmly “It’s okay…we’re not gonna hurt you.”

Looking at Harmony’s calming brown eyes mad the pikachu relax. Kibago suddenly popped out from Iris’s hair, approached the frightened pikachu.

            “Kiba, kiba.” Kibago said, the pikachu’s ears going down from embarrassment. Kibago approached the pikachu, taking its paw and pulling it along to get better acquainted with the trainers. Satoshi’s pikachu scampered towards her, putting his paw out expecting her to shake but she only sent a cold glare and turned away. Raichu stepped in, greeting her which she replied to rather moodily.

            “See, we just wanna be your friend pikachu.” Harmony said, sitting back down on her sleeping bag allowing both raichu and the pikachu to sit on her lap. Harmony scratched the pikachu under her chin, the pikachu responding happily to it as she lifted her head up more to get the glorious feeling. Harmony’s fingers then brushed onto a collar, worn out from all the years and took hold of the tag dangling from it.

            “Ta-Ta-Tamaki?” Harmony wondered aloud, Dent, Satoshi and Iris closing in. “Is that your name?”

The pikachu nodded, saying happily “Pikachu!”

            “So her name’s Tamaki, and look there’s an address to her home.” Dent pointed out. “In Shippou City!”

            “We just passed that though.” Iris pointed out. “We’re too far out.”

The pikachu, Tamaki, hopped out of Harmony’s lap and shook her head, telling them that she didn’t want to go home just yet.

            “What is something wrong?” Satoshi asked.

Knowing she wasn’t going to get it if she tried speaking. She showed them her paws, tapping her fingers on her stubby arm and putting up three fingers.

            “Oh I love this game!!”  Harmony said.

Tamaki tapped her first paw, Dent translating “First word!”

Tamaki pretended to be looking for something, Iris calling out “Looking!”

Tamaki nodded, putting up two fingers now.

            “Second word!” Harmony said.

She tapped her foot four times, Satoshi calling “Four, no wait for!”

Tamaki nodded her head eagerly, bringing up three fingers now.

            “Third word!” Iris said.

Tamaki quickly went for Harmony’s bag, pulling out her badge case and pokeballs. She threw the pokeball at pikachu, making it hit him in her face. Satoshi quickly went to him scolding “What was that for?!”

            “Trainer!” Harmony called out. “She’s looking for her trainer! You know the badges are what the trainer collects and they catch Pokemon!”

Tamaki nodded happily. She hopped into Harmony’s lap saying happily “Pika pi!”

Raichu didn’t seem to mind for the first time since meeting a new friend. Tamaki climbed on her shoulder Harmony scratching her under her chin.

            “Well I’d really like to meet your trainer!” Satoshi said. “Your super strong.”

            “Pika pi.” Tamaki said, looking rather proud.

            “I’ll help you find your trainer.” Harmony volunteered.

            “What about your badges?” Satoshi asked.

            “They can wait, something really bad must’ve happened to the trainer for her Pokemon to be wandering the Isshu region.” Harmony said.

            “Then you can count me in as well!” Satoshi said.

            “I second that.” Dent said.

            “Me too!” Iris said.

Tamaki smiled happily at them, saying “Pika pi.” Harmony and the other trainers got ready to travel, Tamaki, raichu and pikachu slipping out of the room. Tamaki ran into Nurse Joys foot getting picked up by her.

            “What a healthy looking pikachu, a little over weight though…” Nurse Joy said, weighing Tamaki. “Are you expecting?”

Tamaki’s face lit up red, soon glaring at Nurse Joy saying angrily “Pika pi!”

She hopped out of Nurse Joy’s hands, racing to the door and calling over her shoulder “Pikachu!”

            “We’re coming!” Harmony called, the trainers rushing out. “Sorry Nurse Joy, but thank you for letting us stay!”

The trainers trailing after Tamaki; who was currently digging in a hole that was covered by a fallen tree, she sneezed when she successfully pulled out a hat and shoulder bag along with a golden belt filled with pokeballs. Iris looked at the hat, bringing it and taking a deep whiff of it.

            “Peaches and Jasmine flowers.” Iris said then looked down at Tamaki. “Your trainer is obviously in a place filled with them!”

Tamaki shook her head, pointing down the road, towards the mountains. Dent pulled out their map, eying the place where Tamaki was pointing.

            “That’s where the White Forest is, it’s a dangerous place where the strongest of Pokemon live.” Dent explained. “How did you two even penetrate that forest?”

Tamaki did the motion of falling, and then pointed up towards the sky.

            “You fell from the sky?” Satoshi asked, rather confused.

Tamaki nodded, handing Harmony her trainers hat. Harmony took the hat and placed it in her bag. Tamaki handed the bag to Dent, knowing he wouldn’t decline because he was a gentleman and clipped her trainer’s belt over her shoulder like a sling. She pointed down the path, leading the way. As they were walking down the path, Tamaki looked down at one of the pokeballs, a name written on it.

            “Tiny?” Satoshi asked, seeing Tamaki take out the pokeball and causing it to go bigger. She tossed it into the air, a hit it with her tail like a baseball bat. The pokeball flew into the air, it opened and a flygon appeared from the bright light.

            “A flygon?!” Dent said completely amazed.

            “I-In this region?!” Iris said. “How awesome!”

The flygon flew down, eying the new trainers. It sniffed Harmony seeming to recognize her scent. Tamaki explained the dilemma and who they were. Satoshi caught something around her neck, a collar. He reached up and read the tag.

            “Tiny, your names Tiny?” Satoshi asked, the flygon nodding seeming to understand a bit. Tamaki took out another, summoning a dragonite which hummed happily when summoned, also wearing a tag with the named Seth. Satoshi ran towards it, it nuzzled him in the cheek in a greeting. Tamaki suddenly gasped, seeing that one of the pokeballs were missing.

            “Pika, pika pi!” Tamaki said urgently. She pointed out the missing pokeball, the other Pokemon panicked. Seth grabbed Satoshi and Harmony around the waist and placed them on his back, Tiny doing the same with Dent and Iris. Tamaki hopped on top of Tiny’s head and the two dragon types took flight into the sky.

            “OH MY GOSH!” Harmony screamed as they soared through the air. Tamaki seemed unfazed by the rushing wind, just sitting on his head like a throne.

            “Where are we going?!” Satoshi yelled over the wind. Tamaki only shrugged, saying she had no idea.            



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the part when Nurse Joy says, "What a healthy looking pikachu, a little over weight though...Are you expecting?” And Tamaki gets upset about that.
Also at the end where Satoshi ask's “Where are we going?!” and then,-Tamaki only shrugged, saying she had no idea.- So Good and funny!!! I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait for Chapter 9 now!!!
P.s. You've got more chapters in this story than my story's! = )

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Reviews

I like the end - and Flygon is a cool pokemon - Dragon-types are my absolute favorite!

Posted 12 Years Ago


And I like the picture for this chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the part when Nurse Joy says, "What a healthy looking pikachu, a little over weight though...Are you expecting?” And Tamaki gets upset about that.
Also at the end where Satoshi ask's “Where are we going?!” and then,-Tamaki only shrugged, saying she had no idea.- So Good and funny!!! I LOVE IT!!! Can't wait for Chapter 9 now!!!
P.s. You've got more chapters in this story than my story's! = )

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2011
Last Updated on July 23, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage