Thirteen

Thirteen

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

“Tamaki, use iron tail to finish him off!” Tyki cried energetically. Tamaki closed in, the pokabu currently forcing itself to stand on its feet. It was hit in the back by Tamaki’s powerful iron tail knocking it out. The trainer crumbled to his knees, it was an average day in Shippou City. The Shippou City gym and museum was currently crowded with curious people all wanting to know the history of history itself. The gym leader, Aloe, was helping her husband, Kidachi, with the many people. Since the museum was busy, the gym was supposed to be closed, but Aloe’s youngest child decided to step in, her name was Tyki but known as ‘The trainer of many Talents’ in Shippou city. Tyki had her whole life planned out apparently, wanting to take over the gym when her mother retired, also wanting to open a breeders day care place and become a professional Pokemon artist. She worked hard every day to achieve these goals, making her the strongest trainer in her family and perhaps the strongest in the city. She was helping her mother with challenging trainers, only allowing two of her Pokemon to battle since it was a tradition. Her faithful partner, Tamaki the pikachu had been with her since the beginning of her first journey always by her side. With Tamaki, she had captured many Pokemon, befriending people and gym leaders, also getting into the leagues a numerous amount of times but always losing. So she set her sights to a different purpose than becoming the next champion. After her battle with the trainer, who returned his pokabu insides it pokeball, she joined him.

            “Don’t worry; you’ll be able to surpass me someday.” Tyki said, reaching out to help the boy up.

            “But you’re so strong…” The boy whined. “I’ll never reach your level.”

            “Let me let you in on something…” Tyki said, leaning in so she was leaning into the boy. “I’ve lost a lot of times, but I keep training both myself and my Pokemon and that’s why we’re so strong.”

The boy brightened up suddenly, being embraced by Tyki. She helped him up and showed him to the door. She waved him off, knowing he’d be back to challenge her again. As he disappeared over the hill, Tyki let out a sigh.

            “That was the fiftieth trainer I had to battle today…” She said drowsily and looked down at Tamaki who was scratching behind her ear. “Come on Tama-chan, we’ll get you fixed up by Nurse Joy.”

            “Pika pikachu.” Tamaki said happily and followed her trainer back inside, the museum would be closing soon so she wanted to get out soon. She located her mom, giving a tour to the last of the crowd.

            “Mom!” Tyki called, blocking her mother suddenly.

            “Tyki, not now I’m busy.” Aloe said trying to get past her.

            “Mom, mom, please it’ll only be a sec.” Tyki pleaded; looking into her daughter’s eyes made Aloe cave in. She turned to the crowd, putting on her smile and saying “I’ll be a moment everyone, please look in out souvenir shop.”

The crowd of people entered the gift shop which would now be Kidachi’s problem. Aloe turned to Tyki, looking suddenly annoyed.

            “What is it Tyki?” Aloe asked.

            “I’m gonna go out and I need some money.” Tyki said.

            “Didn’t I give you a twenty yesterday?” Aloe asked, raising an eyebrow.

            “No.” Tyki said. “Please mom, I really need to get out. I’ve been getting inspiration on my new artwork, I’m gonna send it to Artie and get his opinion.”

Aloe looked at her daughter skeptically and asked “You’ve battled all the awaiting trainers?”

            “Every single one of them.” Tyki said proudly.

            “Even your brothers?” Aloe asked, she was smiling smugly now that Tyki suddenly looked at her in shock. She had completely forgotten her brother’s daily challenge. She slapped her forehead and groaned irritably.

            “So you didn’t complete all of your chores.” Aloe said, crossing her arms.

            “I’m sorry mom; I’ll do it right now.” Tyki said. “Just save that twenty, the battle will be over in seconds.”

She raced off with Tamaki right behind her, finding her brothers in the library waiting for her.

            “Well, well, well, someone’s late.” Brendon said.

            “Shut it!” Tyki said angrily to the middle child.

            “Well are you gonna keep us waiting or are we gonna rumble?” Maxwell asked. Tyki glared at her two older brothers, both who had been picking on her since she was able to walk. Their constant teasing led to her being a powerful trainer, making her constantly angry with them.  She led them to the underground Pokemon gym, finding it as it was before she battled her final trainer.

            “Chose your Pokemon.” Tyki said, with crossed arms.

            “Baokki, come on out!” Brendon said, calling out his baokki who looked stronger.

            “I choose you chillaccino.” Max said calmly. The duo roared, Tyki taking two of her pokeballs off her belt and tossing them into the air. Her hiyappu and regigigas appeared before her.

            “Aqua, Sora, let’s take them out!” Tyki said, her Pokemon cheering. They started the battle quickly.

            “Baokki use flame burst on Sora!” Brendon said quickly.

            “Chillaccino use hidden power.” Max said.

            “Sora, protect; Aqua use dig!” Tyki said, her regigigas holding up his large hands and a shield forming around himself while Aqua dug underneath to avoid the attacks. The attacks missed, Sora putting his arms down and Aqua suddenly appearing from under Max’s chillaccino. It grabbed it and flew into the air.

            “Crunch Aqua!” Tyki said. “Sora, use hyper beam!”

Aqua bit down on the chillaccino who cried out in pain, while regigigas charged up. Aqua smashed the chillaccino to the ground knocking it out easily. Sora shot the hyper beam at baokki who was unprepared and was hit fully. A giant explosion erupted, clouding the Pokemon with smoke. Once it cleared, the two Pokemon were unconscious.

            “Looks like I win again.” Tyki said. “Well done you two.”

Her Pokemon returned to her side, being brought back inside their pokeballs. Tyki approached her brothers who had returned their Pokemon as well.

            “As usual the victor.” Max said, giving Tyki a pat on the head. “I’m always surprised how much stronger your Pokemon become.”

            “Yeah, how’s your darkrai by the way?” Brendon asked.

            “He’s doing better, after being kidnapped by Team Rocket he’s been sort of distant.” Tyki explained. Tyki had gotten her darkrai just last week, he was captured by Team Rocket and they were basically draining his powers away. Tyki and Kit came to the rescue and to ensure that Team Rocket wouldn’t be able to capture darkrai again, Tyki caught him. He didn’t trust humans just yet but he was getting there. Tyki looked at her pocket watch, soon saying “I’m gonna go, the bookstore closes early today.”

            “Okay, see ya at dinner.” Max said and waved his little sister off. Tyki ran back to her mom, finding her waving the guests goodbye. She approached her mother, a large smile on her face.

            “You beat them again?” Aloe asked.

            “Yup, now pay up!” Tyki said, her mother laughing at her authority. She took out the twenty and handed it to Tyki.

            “Be careful and come straight home when you’re done.” Aloe said. “Have your keys?”

            “Yup!” Tyki said, waving her mothers keys in her face to prove it. “Don’t worry mom, I got Tama-chan with me!”

Tamaki hopped on Tyki’s shoulder, saying happily “Pika!”

            “Okay, now come home before dinner.” Aloe said and Tyki went out the door. “Bye honey!”

            “Bye mom!” Tyki called back. She raced up the hill into the creative city that was Shippou.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I will see more if I like Tyki or not, but so far, I do like how she is a strong trainer - but if Harmony or her ever face off, I hope Harmony wins like a prodigy lol!

Posted 12 Years Ago


So ultra good Tyki! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage