Fifteen

Fifteen

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

“TYKI, TYKI LET GO!” N called, seeing that Tyki and Tamaki were being pulled into a helicopter. Tyki clung to the claw, seeing how high up she was. N then unleashed his zoroark.

            “Save Tyki!” N said and his zoroark jumped into the trees, soon hopping high enough to reach the claw. It slashed at it, causing the whole thing to crumble. N quickly raced towards it, cursing under his breath. As Tyki fell, she pulled Tamaki out and clutched her close to her chest. Something then escaped from her pokeball, catching her and disappearing in the shadows. Tyki felt cold then suddenly the shining sun on her. She opened her eyes, finding herself in darkrai’s arms.

We’re even now. Darkrai said playfully.

Tyki hugged him tightly, mumbling “Thank you so much.”

Darkrai set Tyki down and returned back inside his pokeball. Tyki was still breathing heavily, Tamaki still in her arms. N broke through the bushes and saw her sitting on the ground. He raced to her side, cradling her in his arms and asking “You okay?”

            “Y-Yeah, just a little shaken that’s all.” Tyki said and looked up towards the sky. “What as that?”

Suddenly a shadow ball attack came falling from the sky, knocking the two trainers away from each other. Tyki was still clutching Tamaki who was curled into a ball against her chest and N was caught by his zoroark. They looked up, finding Jessie, James and Meowth on a tall tree.

            “Humph, I was hoping we would just take you and go.” Jessie said. “But I guess not.”

            “How dare you!!” Tyki said, Tamaki agreeing with her on her shoulder.

            “Oh stop yapping and hand over the pikachu!” James said curtly. Tyki took out her pokeball and tossed it into the air, revealing her hiyappu who greeted them happily.

            “Aqua, use hydro pump.” Tyki said and Aqua took a deep breath till it shot out a jet of water, blasting Team Rocket into the sky. They escaped on their jet packs and flew off into the sky.

            “Who were those guys?” Tyki suddenly asked N.

            “I don’t know, not apart of Team Plasma though.” N replied. “We should probably get you back home before they come back.”

            “Okay.” Tyki replied.

            “And you’d leave a poor trainer behind?” a voice said from the bushes. Shooti appeared from the bushes, Tyki glaring over at N and asking “What’s he doing here?”

            “I couldn’t leave him Tyki, he could’ve been killed.” N said till Tyki grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt and pulled him way, bring him down to her level and whispering “I don’t want him here!”

            “Tyki, he’s only saying those things to annoy you.” N whispered back.

            “I still don’t like him!” Tyki replied, stomping her foot. N only patted Tyki’s back and replied “Well he’ll only be around for a couple of minutes, and then he’ll most likely leave once his Pokemon need rest.”

Tyki glared at him but soon slumped her shoulders and replied “Fine…”

She released him and he stood up straight, N straightening out his clothes. He turned to Shooti who was looking around the forest and said “You can come to Shippou City with us. You can get your Pokemon healed and get back on your journey.”

            “Sounds like a plan.” Shooti replied. “Hey are you guys dating?”

            “Nope, just friends and always will be.” Tyki replied, smiling broadly. She didn’t notice N blush madly but look a bit heartbroken at her words. He hid his face under the shadow of his hat and replied “Yeah, just friends.”

Shooti only shrugged, Tyki finding a good opening through the bushes and leading the way back to Shippou City.

~ * ~

            Aloe was sweeping the pathway in front of the museum till she spotted her daughter coming up the hill, riding on N’s back. She also recognized a trainer she had battled several months ago.

            “Oh Shooti, what brings you here?” Aloe asked.

            “Well I was just passing by to get a package from my mom till I ran into your daughter.” Shooti replied.

            “Hmm and Tyki what’re you doing on N’s back?” Aloe asked.

            “My legs got tired and I hopped aboard the N express!” Tyki said, her arm slung around N’s neck.

            “It’s no trouble.” N reassured, Tyki getting down from his back. Tyki dusted off his back and said “Well mom I have news!”

            “Okay sweet heart, you can tell me once you help me close up.” Aloe replied. Tyki groaned but said “Okay mom.”

            “Come on in Shooti, you can contact your mom inside.” Aloe said and Shooti let himself in. She turned to N, smiling brightly and saying “Thank you N for getting my daughter home safely.”

            “It was an honor.” N replied. “But I’d better get back; Cheren’s waiting for me in Nuvema Town.”

            “You’re going all the way there?” Tyki asked. “When will I see you again?”

N blushed a deep red, looking away and trying to look cool while saying “I-I’ll visit so don’t worry.”

Tyki smiled brightly and hugged N, mumbling “You’d better come back soon.”

With that, they said their good byes and N was gone, heading to Nuvema. Tyki walked inside, the whole museum was basically deserted.

            “Where’s Brandon and Max?” Tyki asked, spotting Shooti using their phone in the other room.

            “They were called to duty by the police, to help with a investigation.” Aloe replied. “There’s been some weird activity in the forest nearby. They suspect its Zekrom and Reshiram.”

            “How cool!” Tyki said, her mother handed her a cardboard box suddenly as she began to sweep.

            “There’re some old souvenirs on the shelf that need to be given away. Can you box them up and set them on the counter next to the cash register?” Aloe asked.

            “Sure mom, also I’m going on another journey.” Tyki said brightly, Aloe turning back to her looking at her in disbelief.

            “What region this time?” Aloe asked.

            “Oh I’ll still be in the Isshu region; I’ll just be studying to become a breeder.” Tyki replied, putting the fake fossils in the box. “Is that okay?”

            “Well…yes I suppose.” Aloe replied. “But your father isn’t gonna be happy about it.”

Tyki chuckled under her breath and finished up. She set the box on the counter and clearing the register of the money they made that day. Once counting and putting them together, she went back to her mother and gave her the money. Aloe tucked it in her apron pocket. Shooti appeared, a brown bow tucked under his arm.

            “Thank you for letting me use your phone.” Shooti said. “I’ll be going now.”

            “See you around Shooti.” Aloe said warmly.

            “You too Aloe.” Shooti said and looked over at Tyki. “You as well Tyki.”

Tyki only glared at him, turning back to her mom. Shooti let himself out and left the gym, Tyki shivering when he finally left.

            “He’s creepy mom.” Tyki said coldly.

            “Oh please Tyki, he’s just a boy.” Aloe said. “He may even like you.”

            “Ew, gross!” Tyki said, Tamaki saying “Pika!” in a disgusted voice.

            “You’re over reacting.” Aloe said. “Now go on home, your fathers already prepared dinner.”

Tyki hugged her mom and said “Bye mom, see ya later!”



© 2011 Imagination-mage


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am starting to like Tyki more - but not as much as I do with Harmony!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hey! I also forgot to mention I found that picture too!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aww. Poor N. He really likes Tyki, but Tyki doesn't know that...And good so far! Can't wait till Chapter 16's done!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage