Six

Six

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

“I really am proud of you Harmony.” Maxwell said, leading her out of the gym and towards the Pokemon center. They handed the Pokemon to Nurse Joy who happily took the Pokemon and healed them.

            “Yeah, I’m shocked you defeated Flora.” Brendon said. “Flora’s as hard core as a…well a rock.”

Flora blushed, rubbing the back of her head saying “Ah ha sudo, sudo…”

            “BRENDON!” a shrill voice screeched from outside. Marching in was the birthday girl that Harmony had met before her battle.

            “T-Tyki?” Harmony asked.

            “Brendon, how could you go through my things and take Flora!” Tyki yelled angrily. “God I’m gone for only a few minutes and you’re already teaching my little Flora how to be a ruthless fighter!”

            “Sorry.” Brendon said plainly only receiving a punch in the stomach. Maxwell knew better then to interferer, Tyki getting even more frustrated. Harmony knew it was time to leave.

            “I’d better get going.” Harmony said timidly to Aloe who smiled in embarrassment.

            “Yeah, see you soon.” Aloe said and Harmony was off to the next town. Harmony couldn’t help but giggle as she made her way down the dirt pathway and think of meeting Tyki again.

            “That was probably Kit’s friend; she was the real owner of Flora.” Harmony said to raichu who happily walked beside her. Raichu’s stomach growled, Harmony deciding they should find a nice spot for lunch. She set out a sheet, taking out a sandwich for herself, filling a bowl of Pokemon food for raichu as well and an apple for desert. She released her other Pokemon, filling their bowls with food and giving them fruit to eat. As they were eating the food, Harmony looked back at the city she had recently left.

            “I hope we can meet Tyki again.” Harmony said. “If her sudowoodo’s that strong then she’s bound to have stronger Pokemon right?”

Her Pokemon agreed, continuing eating their food. Harmony ate the last of her food, biting into an apple as she thought about it.

            “Yeah, that would be awesome…” Harmony whispered to herself, feeling the wind breeze by, causing the flower petals to fly into the sky and go past her.

~ * ~

            It had been a week since her last gym battle and Harmony had spent most that time enjoying the beauty and view of the Isshu region. She had also been training herself to try and make the delicious candies that Kit showed her, always failing at it because her Pokemon refused to eat it. She had arrived at the next town, feeling rather depressed that her candies were such horrible failures.

            “Well I’m completely out of ingredients.” Harmony said, her raichu looking rather relieved. “Also we’re low on food and water. We’ll go into that convenience store for food. Also I have to call my mom.”

They entered the store, raichu marveling at the many items inside. Harmony looked at all the pokefood they had, letting raichu sniff the food to see if he like it or not. Once finding one, she got some water and food ingredients so she could make sandwiches for lunch. Once finishing Harmony went to the phone, dialing her home number.

Hello? Her mom said.

            “Hey mom.” Harmony said, her mother gasping when she saw Harmony. She burst into tears of joy, Harmony wondering if she should call back later or wait.

Oh Harmony it’s so good to see you! Her mother said between sobs. Are you alright, every bone still intact, need anything, feeling unwell, oh talk to me sweetheart!

            “I’m fine mom.” Harmony said. “I just got my second badge and I’m stocking up on food.”

I’m so glad your safe, but I wouldn’t worry so much if I knew you had friends beside you… her mother complained.

            “I’ll make friends on the way.” Harmony reassured. “How’re everyone else?”

Well your sisters are getting ready to go on their own journeys, becoming Pokemon coordinators. Her mom replied. Soon it’ll be spoink and I.

            “Don’t worry mom, you still have professor Araragi who will want your company.” Harmony reassured.

I’ll be fine sweetheart, it’s just the weathers been acting strange lately. Her mom said. A hurricane hit yesterday so your sisters are staying put for now. Right now I’m organizing the mess it left behind.

            “But we don’t normally get hurricanes…” Harmony said. “That’s weird.”

I know so just be careful… Her mom said. I have to go make dinner, be careful!

            “I will mom, love you.” Harmony said and waved good bye. Her mother waved back and soon logged off. Harmony turned only to bump into a random boy making her squeal in surprise.

            “Oh sorry!” the boy said.

            “No that was my fault!” Harmony said, looking up. The boy had a red and white ball cap on his head, unruly black hair and wearing a short sleeved blue and white jacket and light blue jeans. His large chocolate brown orbs studied her and his large smile warmed her heart.

            “Sorry, hi I’m Harmony.” Harmony said, receiving a handshake from the boys fingerless gloved hands.

            “I’m Satoshi, and this is my partner pikachu.” The boy, Satoshi, said a bright yellow pikachu hopped on his shoulder and greeted her. Raichu growled, offending the pikachu.

            “Sorry, raichu’s only close to those he knows.” Harmony said with a nervous laugh.

            “It’s okay.” Satoshi said. “My pikachu used to hate me, electrocuted me every chance he got!”

The two laughed, Harmony feeling like she made a friend that would stick with her till the end.

            “Hey how bout you have dinner with us?” Satoshi suggested.

            “Sure, I’d love too!” Harmony said happily.

            “Well let me make a phone call, then I’ll show you the rest of my friends.” Satoshi said and headed towards the phone. Harmony smiled and decided to wait on the bench, raichu hopping on her lap and curling up for a power nap. Harmony scratched him behind the ear and looked outside. There were strange blackened clouds gathering around the area, as if being called. Lightening struck and Harmony suddenly found herself hypnotized in it.

            “Harmony?” a voice said, snapping her out of the trance. “I just finished up ready?”

Harmony looked up and saw it was Satoshi, looking rather confused. She turned back towards outside only to see that the clouds had disappeared.

            “Y-Yeah I’m ready.” Harmony said and followed Satoshi out of the convenience store. As they came out, they came across two other trainers’ one a boy, the other a girl. The boy was tall, looking older, with green hair and leaf like bangs, wearing a waiter’s uniform. The girl had dark skin, having long purple like hair with pig tails on top and tied at the end, wearing a long sleeved baggy shirt and tight white pants under, pink sneakers on her feet.

            “This is Iris and Dent.” Satoshi introduced.

            “Hello.” The green head, Dent, said politely bowing.

            “HI!” the dark skinned girl Iris squealed happily. “I’m Iris, what’s your name?!”

            “Oh my name’s Harmony.” Harmony said shyly. “This is my partner raichu.”

            “What a lovely name.” Dent chimed in, taking Harmony’s hand and kissing her knuckles. Harmony’s face lit red and raichu growled. Once Dent parted, he said “Are you here for dinner?”

            “Uh…y-yes…” Harmony said nervously.

            “Oh your raichu’s so cute!” Iris said scooping up Harmony’s raichu and pinching him in the cheek, where the small yellow circles were. Seeing the angered expression on raichu’s face, Harmony began to panic.

            “No don’t mess with him like that!” Harmony warned, trying to get raichu back.

            “Don’t worry; I know my way with Pokemon.” Iris explained, till raichu electrocuted her causing her to become paralyzed. Iris fell back, raichu wiggling himself free of her arms and running back to Harmony’s side. Harmony quickly went for her bag, pulling out a paralysis heal spray and spraying it on Iris’s stiff limbs.

            “You okay?” Harmony asked.

            “Y-Yeah….I’m pretty used to it…” Iris managed to say. Raichu was caught talking with pikachu, seeming like he was apologizing to pikachu. Once Iris got all the feeling back in her limbs, she bolted up and stretched.

            “You’re raichu’s really powerful!” Iris said.

            “I know, but he’s like a little bodyguard ya know.” Harmony said, raichu finding his place next to her calf.

            “Oh dinners almost ready, lets eat!!” Dent said gleefully.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like Satoshi - I hope he travels with Harmony!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I LOVE IT!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2011
Last Updated on June 26, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage