Twenty Four

Twenty Four

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

“Ugh, you are so stupid!” Kit said once Tyki’s story came to an end.

            “How’s your arm?” N asked, looking worried.

            “Arceus healed it for me so don’t worry.” Tyki said with a smile. Tamaki was on her shoulder, just like old times. Tyki scratched Tamaki behind the ear and said lovingly “I’m so proud of Tama-chan! Able to keep up to my word to the very end! Love you so much!!” 

Tamaki gleefully returned the gesture, so happy that she was back with Tyki. Satoshi and Harmony found their places besides Tyki and asked in unison “Can I battle you?”

            “Huh?” Tyki asked, she seemed sort of out of it.

            “Come on Tyki, you’ve been asleep for months!” Satoshi said. “At least warm up with a pokemon battle!”

            “Besides, I’ve been hearing you’re pretty strong. You even earned the title Trainer of many Talents from your own city!” Harmony said and clung to Tyki’s arm. “Just one?”

            “Nah…” Tyki said bluntly. “I’ve got a lot on my plate now. I’m shocked Arceus hasn’t struck me with lightening yet.”

            “I’m shocked you can communicate with pokemon.” Cheren said, pushing his glasses up a bit. “With that type of power you’ll make researching for professors everywhere so much easier.”

            “I have a feeling this is only temporary.” Tyki said and placed her hands on her stomach. “The jewel is the living force of everything on this planet, so of course it helps me communicate with all living things. But it creep’s me out sometimes.”

            “How so?” Kit asked.

            “Well, sometimes I hear voices…” Tyki said. “But Arceus said that was just Giratina.”

            “You spoke with Giratina?!” Satoshi asked.

            “Yeah…he complains a lot.” Tyki said. “But I don’t blame him he has to clean up all that pollution in his world.”

            “I’m shocked you’re still alive!” N said. “You should’ve told us!”

            “Yeah, we’ve been friends since the beginning!” Cheren agreed. “We could’ve helped.”

            “Arceus said not to let too many people know!” Tyki clarified. “The only reason Kit knew was because she put two and two together.”

            “True, she’s not really good at keeping secrets.” Kit said. “Just keep pressuring her.”

Tyki glared at Kit and said sarcastically “Gee Kit, what would I do without you?”   

Tamaki looked on ahead, suddenly spotting a small town. She pointed it out and Tyki followed her small finger onward. A giant smile spread on Tyki’s face as she took a running start and cried “FOOD!”

            “Tyki, wait up!” Harmony called, racing after her.

            “I want food too!” Satoshi cried as well and ran after. Cheren, N, Kit, Iris and Dent only sighed at the three seemingly youngest of their group.

            “Ugh…we need a leash for them.” Kit said, the others soon chasing after them.

~ * ~

            The others found Harmony and Satoshi had lost sight of Tyki, the two on their knees panting.

            “Lost her?” N asked.

            “Uh…huh…” Harmony panted out. N only shook his head slowly and said “If I know Tyki, she’ll be at the nearest burger joint scarfing down the biggest they have.”

            “With a milkshake and fries.” Kit said and they entered the town. Soon they came across Tyki who was hungrily eating away the food of burgers, fries and sodas or milkshakes. Tamaki was under the table, eating away her food. Raichu, pikachu, kibago and tsutarja ran to join her. Kit hit Tyki in the back of the head and said “At least wait for us!”

            “I’m sorry, I was obber hungry!” Tyki said and hiccuped as she washed down her burger.

            Obber?” Dent asked.

            “It another word for super.” Cheren explained. The trainers seated themselves and ate from the piles of food. Harmony found a place beside Tyki as she ate away her food.

            “Tyki please battle me!” Harmony begged. Tyki looked at her with a lazy look and asked “Why?”

            “Because I think it’d be great practice for me when we go against the leagues or my next gym battle. Kit’s already told me you’ve been through a fair amount of battles. Please, please, please!”

            “Okay…” Tyki said.

            “R-Really?!” Harmony asked, her eyes simply sparkling now.

            “Yeah, you did defeat my brother and I wanna see your skill!” Tyki said. “Then I’ll battle Satoshi.”

            “Yes!” Satoshi said gleefully. So the group continued eating till they were stuffed. They decided to stay in the pokemon center where they would sleep, the girls having a separate room and the boys their own room as well. In the girl’s room, Tyki set out her sleeping bag and crawled in, Tamaki zooming in with her.

            “I’ve missed this.” Tyki said, feeling Tamaki curl up against her stomach. Kit curled into her Hello Kitty sleeping bag, her tsutarja sleeping on her stomach as well. Harmony and Iris slept beside each other. Iris switched off the light, saying “Goodnight.”

            “Night.” The other girls said and got themselves comfortable. Once comfortable, the girls drifted to sleep. Harmony sleeping with a large smile on her face, unable to wait till morning came.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love how Harmony just wants to battle Tyki! I love them both, but I hope Harmony wins lol!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love the part where Harmony and Satoshi both ask for a battle from Tyki at the same time. It made me laugh! Keep it up! By the way, this chapter seemed shorter than all the rest of the chapters you've done....But I loved it anyway! Keep it Yazzy! = )

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2011
Last Updated on September 4, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage