Twelve

Twelve

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

They set Tyki down on a grassy hill, Tamaki finding her place on her chest feeling her breathing. N brushed her forehead, the cocoon coming off at his touch.

            “Well this is gonna take forever.” Cheren said bluntly.

            “There has to be a faster way.” N said.

Harmony then sprouted an idea, reaching down she wrapped her arms around her torso and hugged her tightly.

            “Thank you Tyki.” Harmony mumbled in her ear. Tyki suddenly shined a brilliant leaf green color, floating in the air as the cocoon began to peal off and disappear in the air. She gently went to the ground, still sleeping. The cocoon was still around her torso, her breathing becoming deeper as she was slowly reviving.

            “Well the hug got most of it off.” Kit said.

            “It has to be stronger than a hug.” Dent said.

            “Stronger than a hug, stronger than a hug.” Satoshi mumbled, squatting down besides Tyki and bending low as if looking into her closed eyes would awaken her. “What’s stronger than a hug?”

Tamaki sprung an idea, hoping up and pushing Satoshi over only to collide lips with Tyki’s. Everyone gasped, Satoshi backing away from the kiss and covering his mouth, his face glowing red. Tyki once again glowed, this time brighter and lighter. The remaining cocoon peeled off, dropping Tyki back on the ground. Satoshi was still shocked about the kiss.

            “Mmm…” a voice mumbled.

Everyone turned, finding Tyki moving. She sat up, rubbing her head as she tried opening her eyes. She yawned deeply, her eyes slowly opening.

            “Wha-where am I?” Tyki mumbled only to be ambushed by Tamaki who cuddled into her chest. Tyki suddenly lightened up, hugging Tamaki happily and screaming “TAMAKI!!!”

She hugged Tamaki tightly, tears falling from her tired eyes and sniffling as she sobbed into Tamaki’s fur. Tamaki licked her tears away, squealing in happiness again.

            “You did it!” Tyki said happily. She looked up, seeing some familiar faces and some she couldn’t recognize.

            “Wipe your eyes Tyki.” Kit said, throwing her a napkin.

            “KIT!” Tyki screamed, embracing Kit in a hug so strong that Kit fell over and was being squeezed in a hug.

            “ACK, Tyki get off!” Kit said angrily trying to push her away. Tyki was too over whelmed with happiness that she didn’t release her grip. She looked up seeing N and Cheren, jumping up and hugging them both. Harmony could see N blush but he embraced her back.

            “You’re all here!” Tyki said happily. She looked over N’s shoulder and noticed a red faced Satoshi.

            “What’s wrong with you?” Tyki asked.

            “Uh…um- well…” Satoshi began till he felt Dent’s hand on his shoulder.

            “He revived you.” Dent said.

            “Oh thank you!” Tyki said happily. She hugged him and parted looking over at Harmony who waved shyly.

            “You…I know you…” Tyki said. “You battled my good for nothing brought Brendon and won with your raichu!”

            “That’s me.” Harmony said. “My names Harmony and this is my partner raichu.”

Raichu greeted her warmly, Tyki smiling happily.

            “And you two?” Tyki asked.

            “I’m Iris and this is kibago.” Iris said, kibago emerging from the safety of Iris’s hair to say hello. Tyki scratched him under the chin and turned to Dent.

            “I remember you Dent.” Tyki said happily.

            “You look well.” Dent said.

            “Well you’ve been up to no good, leaving your brothers.” Tyki said with a smile. Dent only laughed, Satoshi laughing nervously. Tamaki giggled not wanting to ruin the secret kiss that would obviously pop up soon. Tyki was suddenly seized by the arm and spun around.

            “Tyki we need you to tell us everything!” Cheren scolded.

            “Yeah, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?!” Kit nearly screamed. Tyki only smiled and replied “Lets go, I don’t think we’re safe here.”

She took Harmony and N’s hand, leading them down the dirt path towards the next town.

            “It all started a couple months ago…” Tyki began.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol romance - MOVING ON TO THIRTEEN!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Eeeeeek! They kissed!

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is longer but full of suspense i think

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage