Twenty Nine

Twenty Nine

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

Tyki was huffing and puffing as she made her way to the Tree of Life, now at the entrance of the magnificent tree. She was clutching her arm and her vision was becoming blurred. Tyki used the walls for her support, nearly slipping and falling. It was when she heard breathing did she turn and find herself in the presence of two legendaries, Zekrom and Reshiram.

We meet at last wielder of the Jewel. Zekrom said.

            “I-It’s nice to meet you too.” Tyki stuttered, she held onto her arm and continued her way to the tree.

We are here to guide you inside. Reshiram explained, as if reading Tyki’s thoughts. Mew summoned us…

Tyki turned back to the two legendaries and said “This isn’t some scheme to grab me and take off, right?”

Tyki heard the two pokemon chuckle, Zekrom leading and Reshiram behind Tyki.

The reason why we we’re fighting for the jewel was because we were afraid Team Rocket had already come in possession on it. Reshiram explained.

We were tricked into thinking the other was working for Team Rocket. Zekrom said. So we ended up fighting each other, until you came along.

Tyki looked greatly confused as the two legendaries guided her inside.

            “I still don’t understand.” Tyki said, she shivered a bit and went to one knee, the legendaries stopping momentarily.

Is something wrong? Zekrom asked, it sounded worried. Tyki gripped her head, moaning a bit then replying “I-I’m fine, we have to keep moving.”

~ * ~

            “Tyki, Tyki where are you?!” Harmony screamed.

            “Harmony calm down.” Kit said; she put a firm hand on Harmony’s shoulder to make her relax. The trainers had been searching for three hours now, finding no sign of Tyki. They had reached the Tree of Life but there was no entrance.

            “Satoshi, you’re sure you’ve been here before?” Dent asked.

            “Yeah, but we had a guide last time.” Satoshi said, he looked around and tried thinking of a plan. An idea soon popped into his head and he raced towards N.

            “N, N, call out one of Tyki’s pokemon!” Satoshi said.

            “Satoshi, that isn’t really a good idea.” N said.

            “Come on, I have a good feeling about it!” Satoshi said. N pulled out two pokeballs and tossed them into the air. Tamaki appeared along with Nova, the two females looking around in wonder. As soon as he called them out, the other pokemon appeared from their pokeballs.

            “Uh…” Satoshi said.

            “You call out one of them, they all come out.” N said, shaking his head. “These are her oldest pokemon since the beginning, they have a strong bond.”

Nova looked up towards the tree, blinking a few times before going to Leo and speaking with him in a series of beeps. Leo nodded, and then turned to Sora who seemed to agree with Nova’s plan. Sora placed his hands on the tree and glowing a leafy green color, the tree shaking suddenly. A large opening appeared before them as the trainers watched in aw. Nova stood in front soon using flash to light the darkened cave. Tamaki hopped aboard Nova’s head and used her nose to track down Tyki.

            “Pika!” Tamaki said, pointing forward, Nova leading the way.

            “I think Tamaki caught her scent.” Cheren said.

            “Don’t worry Tyki, we’re coming!” Harmony said and raced in after, the other trainers following.

            From the bushes, Giovanni watched as the trainers raced inside, absentminded that they were basically leading the Rocket members straight for Arceus.

            “Ensure the entrance remains open for everyone to come in.” Giovanni said. “I’ll head in first.”

Giovanni quickly left the bush and made his way to the entrance, his persian following, he peeked inside and saw the trainers had traveled deep enough to not see the entrance. He signaled the other Rocket members to follow, each one armed with a pokemon. Giovanni had left a few of his men outside to guard just in case. Giovanni chuckled under his breath and thought We are so close…Arceus will be mine…

~ * ~

            Tyki was now being carried as she was led toward Arceus; Zekrom had volunteered to carry her around. The green cocoon had continued to spread but she forced herself to stay awake and alert.

Are you tired? Zekrom asked.

            “N-No, it’s just the jewel.” Tyki replied, rubbing her head. They arrived at in a large space filled with gorgeous crystals growing from the ground and other rocks. Zekrom set Tyki down and the two legendaries remained where they were. Reshiram gave Tyki a light push forward and Tyki looked back asking “You’re not coming?”

This is where we remain… Reshiram said.

Go on… Zekrom urged. Tyki nodded and walked as fast as she could towards a bright light. Tyki was breathing heavily now, feeling sudden doziness in her legs.

            “Tyki!” a voice screamed making Tyki stop in her tracks. Tyki turned back seeing Harmony appear from the cave. She was covered in dirt and seemed to have run ahead. Harmony smiled widely, her smile literally brightening up the room. Tyki smiled brightly, the legendaries suddenly defensive. As they closed into Harmony, terrakion appeared blocking them away from her and growling fiercely.

            “Whoa, whoa, whoa, she’s a friend!” Tyki said. The legendaries stopped in their tracks, looking back and soon backing away as Tyki ran to Harmony and hugged her tightly. Tyki sobbed in her shoulder and said “I’m so happy you’re here!”

            “We’re here for you Tyki, every step of the way!” Harmony promised, the others soon coming in. N took hold of Tyki and hugged her, the tightest one of all.

            “Thank god you’re okay.” N mumbled.

Tyki…Tyki come here… Arceus’s voice echoed through Tyki’s head. Tyki’s eyes flooded more tears as she parted from N. She smiled even though her tears really showed the sorrow.

            “Tyki, what’s wrong?” N asked.

            “N, thanks for always being there for me…” Tyki said; the tears were becoming waterfalls as they gushed from her eyes. She wiped her eyes, even though it was useless since new ones replaced them, and continued to smile as brightly as she could. “You were always there for me even though I made the stupidest decisions in life, so I’m not afraid to take another stupid risk…”

            “What’re you saying?” N asked, he was getting nervous now. He gripped Tyki’s hands; Tyki’s hands were cold and clammy now. Tyki was shaking and her eyes were shadowed.

            “…I love you N…” Tyki said, before wrenching her hands away before hearing a reply. She raced past the legendaries and towards Arceus, ignoring the distressed cries of her friends.

            “Tyki, come back!!” N screamed; he chased after her hoping to grab onto her. He was in an emotion between happiness and relief. The others tried grabbing onto Tyki but she only shoved them away as she successfully made it through the gate, which sealed off. The others reached the door, slamming their fists on the glass like door.

            “Pikachu use thunder!” Satoshi said.

            “You too raichu!” Harmony said, the two electric types shooting a powerful attack but it had no effect. Tyki’s pokemon began to slam their fists against the glass, screaming out to their trainer. Tyki only looked back; she was still crying but smiled.

            “I love you all.” Tyki said and continued on inside. The room was blackened but as soon as she stepped in, the crystals inside brightened. It was like a gorgeous light show as she walked inside, Arceus soon appearing before her. Tyki smiled, her tears had finally stopped as she said “I’m ready…”

Tyki you can always go back…Arceus said, he sounded rather sad too. Tyki only chuckled as she said “Its better this way.”

Arceus nodded, soon moving out of the way for mew to appear, it seemed rather distressed as well. Tyki took a deep breath and braced herself. Mew’s eyes closed, when she opened them again they glowed a bright blue. Tyki and itself were levitated from the ground, soon mew place its little paw on Tyki’s chest and began the process of removing the jewel. As the jewel was being removed a sudden rumble caused the whole tree to shake.

            “Guys, Team Rocket!” Iris screamed, the trainers turning back.

            “They followed us!” N said. Nets suddenly sprung from the entrance, trapping the legendaries and electrocuting them to weaken them. The rocket members filed in, their pokemon surrounding the trainers. Arceus gasped and said towards mew Continue the removal, I’ll defend you two!

Suddenly the entrance for the room that the three were in exploded and the Team Rocket members pounced, they captured mew, knocking the mystic being out and causing her to lose concentration. Tyki fell to the floor with a loud thud and blinked herself awake.

Tyki!! Arceus shouted till it was tackle to the wall causing the tree to shake violently. Rocks tumbled from overhead from the intense battle taking place inside it.

            “The tree can’t take it!” Tyki screamed. Arceus was being mercilessly beaten by the pokemon that constantly advanced upon it. One used head butt and caused it to slam into the wall and cause a large abyss to open up. Arceus desperately tried escaping but fell in.

            “ARCEUS!” Tyki screamed and jumped in after him. She was suddenly grabbed by the wrist, looking back it was N, covered in scratches and bruises as he clung to her wrist for dear life.

            “I’m not letting go!” N screamed. “I love you too Tyki!”

Tyki looked at N in shock, happiness filling her entirely. She smiled brightly and whispered “Take care.”

She then bit his hand making him release his grip and she plummeted into the blackened abyss only hearing N’s screams of distress fade as she fell.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


Author's Note

Imagination-mage
yup this is where the sadness comes in, next chapter will be up shortly.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

EPIC ENDING!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!!!! ITS SOOOOOO EPIC! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHAT DOSE N DO, NOW THAT TYKI HAS FALLEN INTO THE ABYSS TO SAVE ARCEUS? WHAT IS HARMONY AND EVERYONE ELSES REACTION? WHAT WILL THE ROCKET MEMBERS DO TO EVERYONE!?
......Guess we'll find out in the next chapter. Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

278 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2011
Last Updated on September 18, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage