Twenty Five

Twenty Five

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

“Okay we’ll have a three on three battles.” Tyki declared. “We need to get moving fast if we wanna get to the Tree of Life!”

            “Don’t worry!” Harmony said, she was fired up today, unable to really contain herself. Finally, after so long she’d finally be battling Tyki. N volunteered to be referee.

            “First pokemon battle, begin!” N said. Tyki swiftly took out her pokeball, Harmony following. The two threw their pokeballs into the air, Harmony summoning her eevee. Tyki called out her victini. Tyki’s victini flew over, under, laughing gleefully.

            “Victini, we’re battling.” Tyki said, sounding like a mother. Her victini looked at the battle field, then seeing the opponent. It landed near the ground looking competitive.

            “Let the battle, begin!” N said.

            “Eevee use ice beam!” Harmony quickly ordered.

            “Flame charge!” Tyki commanded, her victini over powering the ice beam and hitting eevee hard. Eevee skidded to a stop, looking badly wounded.

            “Eevee, you okay?” Harmony asked. Her eevee nodded, standing tall as she faced back at victini who returned to Tyki’s side. Eevee nodded, smiling towards Harmony who said “Alright then, use quick attack!”

            “Victini dodge, then use flame thrower!” Tyki said.

            “Use protect!” Harmony countered, her eevee able to protect itself from the fiery blast.

            “Zen head butt!” Tyki said, once the protect faded, victini charged, head butting eevee in the side. The two slid, eevee slamming into a tree and victini flying out of the way.

            “Finish it off with over heat!” Tyki said, her victini firing a powerful shot of fire which hurled towards eevee. A giant explosion erupted, blocking the trainers. Once the smoke cleared, eevee was found unconscious.

            “Eevee is unable to battle, victini is the winner.” N said. Tyki twirled squealing at her win. Victini followed happily, squealing with her. Harmony approached her eevee who was waking up from its defeat.

            “You okay?” Harmony asked, her eevee nodding but looking rather upset. “You did great out there, you deserve a nice long rest.”

She returned her eevee back inside and Tyki called over “Wanna continue?”

            “You bet I do!” Harmony said. “Raichu, lets do this!”

Her raichu stepped forward. Tamaki instantly hopped forward, saying “Pika pi!”

            “You wanna battle?” Tyki asked. “That would be an interesting idea. Okay Tama-chan, show ‘em what you’re made of!”

            “Let round two, begin!” N said and the trainers quickly sprang.

            “Raichu, use focus punch!” Harmony ordered.

            “Block with iron tail!” Tyki countered. The two attacks collided, both pokemon pushing it till Tamaki pushed raichu away with her iron tail.

            “Head butt Tama-chan!” Tyki said, Tamaki launching herself and head butting raichu in the stomach, the two rolling to a stop. Tamaki quickly got up, jumping back and bracing herself. She wasn’t aware though, that her precious collar was falling apart.

            “Use crunch raichu!” Harmony said, catching Tamaki by surprise. He bit down under her chin, ripping off her collar. There was silence as they looked at the tattered collar. Tamaki’s face was shadowed, everyone worried if she was either sad or angry.

            “T-Tama-chan?” Tyki asked, Tamaki gritting her teeth. As her eyes were un-shadowed, her eyes showed flames of rage. She charged and tackled raichu, biting onto his ear and pulling angrily.

            “Rai, rai!” Raichu screamed, the two trainers pulling them apart. Raichu cowered behind Harmony while Tyki held up Tamaki. Tamaki suddenly burst into tears, hiding her face in Tyki’s chest. Tyki then found Tamaki’s tattered collar. She picked up the bits and said “Aw, Tama-chan did your collar break?”

Tamaki hopped out of her arms and said while her tears fell like waterfalls “Pika, pika pi!”

            “No Tama-chan I can’t fix it…” Tyki said. Tamaki only bellowed in tears even louder, soon sprinting off and running into the forest.

            “Tama-chan!” Tyki called after, Satoshi’s pikachu stopping her.

I’ll go get her. Pikachu said and chased after her. Tyki rubbed her forearm, worried like a mother.

            “Don’t worry.” Satoshi said. “Pikachu’s great with females.”

            “Well Tama-chan’s different…” Tyki said. “I hope she’ll be okay…”

            “It was just a collar though…” Iris said, Tyki gasping and grabbing Iris by the shirt and vigorously shaking her.

            “That was Tama-chan’s most prized possession!” Tyki said. “I gave that to her when we became true friends, she used to hate all humans because she was captured by Team Rocket when she was a pichu. She hated them all, until she met me…”

            “How so?” Dent asked.

            “Well, she was wreaking havoc on Shippou City so my mom sent me and Leo out.” Tyki explained.

            “Leo?” Cheren asked.

            “Her jalorda.” Kit explained. “The first pokemon she started out with.”

            “I thought Tamaki was your first.” Harmony said.

            “Well, Leo helped me befriend her.” Tyki said. “We’ve been together since. I made these collars for my pokemon to show them my love.”

            “Aw.” Everyone said.

            “Well, pikachu will calm her down.” Satoshi said. “You gonna continue your battle?”

            “I guess so.” Tyki said. “Raichu and Tama-chan’s battle will be postponed for now. Onto round three!”

            “Choose your pokemon.” N said.

            “Come on out, zorua!” Harmony said, her zorua arising and ferociously roaring.

            “Hmm, come out Leila!” Tyki said, summoning a riolu who seemed shy and nervous. Once it spotted the zorua, its brown eyes went wide and its face heated up. It placed its paws over its mouth, instantly falling for Harmony’s zorua who simply glared.

            “Begin!” N said.

            “Use crunch zorua!” Harmony said, her zorua instantly springing from place and chomping down on Leila’s head. Leila shrieked, running around as zorua bit down on her head. The two just watched as their pokemon developed an interesting relationship.

            “Uh…I think I lose…” Tyki said.

            “Maybe…” Harmony agreed.

~ * ~

            Pikachu was searching the forest, sniffing every spot to pick up Tamaki’s scent. He then heard sniffling, quickening his pace till he came to a small stream. Tamaki was sitting on a rock, twiddling with something in her paws.

            “Pika pi?” Pikachu said. What’s wrong?

Tamaki only glared, her cheeks sparking and her rage reaching a breaking point. Pikachu flinched but remained where he was. Tamaki turned away from him, wiping her eyes and trying to look tough. Pikachu slowly approached Tamaki, Tamaki too engrossed in the object in her paws. When pikachu was close enough, he spotted the tag from her collar.

            “Pika.” Pikachu said, making Tamaki turn and the two’s noses touched. Tamaki’s face brightened to a tomato red color and she quickly turned away. Pikachu only sighed, thinking that she had rejected his help. He turned to find some brightly pink flowers that were vibrant in the sun. Pikachu smiled as he raced toward them and picked the biggest one in the bush. He approached Tamaki again, when Tamaki turned she was welcomed with a pink flower. She looked at pikachu who seemed to be looking at her as if asking for acceptance. Tamaki smiled, wiping her eyes as she took the flower.

            “Pika pi.” Pikachu said, pointing at his ear. Tamaki tucked it behind her ear, pikachu taking in her beauty. The two stared at one another until they heard a scream, making them jump. Tamaki recognized it as Tyki’s scream.

            “Pika pi!” Tamaki yelled and raced for her trainer, pikachu following in hot pursuit.

~ * ~

            “Let us go!” Kit screamed angrily.

The trainers and their pokemon were caught in a metal ball, unable to escape. Tyki was put in a separate cage, her hands bound behind her back and duct tape covering her mouth as her cries were muffled. Pikachu and Tamaki arose from the bushes, taking in the scene. Tyki cried a muffled scream when she caught sight of Tamaki. Tamaki and pikachu both devised a plan. Pikachu raced up a tree and preformed a bolt tackle. He zoomed through the sky, breaking open the cage. Tamaki called out victini and Tiny, Tiny flying by and catching as many of the trainers as he could while victini used psychic to levitate the pokemon and remaining trainers to the ground.

            Tamaki climbed up the tree, pikachu giving her a boost as he fell and she used iron tail to destroy the cage Tyki was in. The tow fell, victini using psychic to levitate them to the ground. Pikachu had landed in Satoshi’s arms and the others had landed beside them. Team Rocket cursed under their breath before disappearing in the sky. Tyki hugged Tamaki tightly, kissing her head.

            “Oh Tama-chan I’m so happy your okay!” Tyki said, turning to pikachu. “Thank you so much!”

Pikachu saluted, saying “Pika pi.”

            “We should get moving.” N said. “The sooner we get to the Tree of Life, the better.”

            “Yeah…hey let me do something first.” Tyki said and returning inside the Pokemon Center.

 

            The trainers were currently walking down the road, Tamaki still having her tag.

            “Let me see that Tama-chan.” Tyki said. She took the tag and the flower from Tamaki, working them together till she presented the flower with the tag in the middle, pink ribbon on the outside so the flower would stay on her ear. Tamaki gleefully squealed, Tyki placing it on her ear. Tamaki looked over at pikachu, sighing dreamily.

            “Pika pi….” She whispered dreamily.

            “Yeah…I think you two would make a good couple too.” Kit said, making Tamaki blush. Tyki only laughed as Kit handed Tamaki a heart shaped pokeblock.

            “Give it to him…” Kit whispered and walked on ahead. Tamaki gulped before hoping off and climbing aboard Satoshi’s shoulder. Tamaki handed pikachu the gift, trying not to blush too much. Pikachu gleefully accepted the gift and ate away the pokeblock. The two hopped off Satoshi’s shoulder and walked along side.

            “Aw….They grow up so fast…” Tyki said, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


Author's Note

Imagination-mage
a little romance between our two pikachus!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol so sweet - but I WANT HARMONY AND TYKI TO FINISH THEIR BATTLE SOON AND HARMONY ACTUALLY WINS!

Posted 12 Years Ago


OH MY GOSH! This chapter is soooo cute! I'm begining to see another Pokemon falling in love! Tyki's Riolu (Leila) with Harmony's Zoura!
Tee-hee! I love this chapter the best! Keep it up!
THE most cuitest chapter of all.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage