Twenty one

Twenty one

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

 

            Tyki arrived to a small town, landing in front of the Pokemon Center, returning Tiny inside his pokeball. She carried the injured virizion inside the pokemon center.

            “Nurse Joy, this pokemon needs your help!!” Tyki said urgently.

            “Oh dear, lets fix him up shall we?” Nurse Joy said and took the injured virizion to the back for much needed healing. Tyki sighed, running her hand through her sweated hair that was burning up thanks to her hood. Looking around everyone seemed to be staring. Tyki sank in her chair, trying to avoid the eyes glued to her. It was when Tamaki appeared from her pokeball and found herself on Tyki’s lap.

            “No, Tama-chan you need to be inside your pokeball!” Tyki scolded quietly.

Tamaki refused, seeing virizion was being healed by Nurse Joy. She looked up at Tyki suspiciously. Tyki sighed and said “I unleashed some of the jewel.”

Tamaki’s ears went up, her mind screaming What?!

            “Weird I know, but we can’t talk here.” Tyki whispered. “Once virizion’s healed, we’ll find a place to stay and try to come up with a battle plan to reach the Tree of Life unnoticed.”  

Tamaki agreed, hopping onto Tyki’s shoulder and making herself comfortable. Nurse Joy then appeared before Tyki, saying “You’re a very lucky trainer, to come across the Three Musketeers of our region unscathed. Pity that it was badly hurt.”

            “Y-Yeah, I just wanted to help.” Tyki said, feeling a small bead of sweat slide down the side of her head. I can’t tell her that he was trying to protect me and epically failed….

            “So, what should we do with it?” Nurse Joy asked.

            “He’ll most likely sneak out and return to the forest.” Tyki replied. “I’ll be going now.”

            “Oh uh, what’s your name?” Nurse Joy asked.

            “My name…uh…Cheren…” Tyki said, taking her friends name. “I was just…passing by.”

            “Oh, alright Cheren.” Nurse Joy said. “Anything else I could help you with?”

            “Well, are there any good hotels here?” Tyki asked.

            “Why yes, there’s a hotel a few blocks down next to a convenience store.” Nurse Joy said. “It’s quite nice.”

            “Thank you so much!” Tyki said and disappeared through the glass doors.

 

            Tyki had already rented a room for herself and Tamaki, now shopping at the convenience store. She had a cart in her hand and was now looking at foods that were good for travel. She had cooked in the wilderness before but that was because N or Kit were there to ensure they didn’t cause a forest fire. She picked out canned foods that would be easy to make and went to the cashier, who looked at her oddly thanks to her bizarre clothes. Tyki only smiled, paid the man and took the bags of food.

            “So far so good Tama-chan.” Tyki said to her partner in crime.

Tamaki nodded, still on her shoulder. Tyki then ran into someone, tumbling over and dropping her things.

            “Hey watch it!” a voice said, turning towards her.

            “S-Sorry, my bad, my bad.” Tyki said. She then heard a gasp making her look up. She made eye contact with someone she was hoping to avoid, the girl with the tsutarja resting on her head.

            “TYKI!” screamed Kit before getting her mouth clasped shut by Tyki.

            “Shush!” Tyki whispered harshly. She pulled Kit along, Tamaki hiding out in the bags of food. Tyki took Kit to the hotel she was currently staying and brought her to her room. Once there, Tyki closed the door and Kit sat on the bed, fuming.

            “Where the hell have you been?!” Kit nearly screamed.

            “How’d you know it was me?!” Tyki screamed back. Kit simply pointed at Tamaki who was currently packing the food away.

            “Tamaki’s a big give away to everyone!” Kit said. “She’s like your signature pokemon!”

Tyki thought back at it, she always used Tamaki in a battle. She sighed and said “Okay you’ve got a point.”

            “Now answer me, where the hell have you been?!” Kit asked, shooting up. Her tsutarja fell off and landed on the bed behind her. Kit crossed her arms, tapping her foot impatiently.

            “You wouldn’t believe me.” Tyki said looking at the floor.

            “Tyki, do you have any idea what’s going on at home?” Kit asked. “Your mother is freaking out, your brothers suspect that you’re a pokemon, the gyms been closed down and N risked his life to find you!”

            “What?” Tyki asked. “My brothers think I’m a what?”

            “A pokemon!” Kit nearly screamed. “Max said he ran a test on you while you were asleep and giving off readings of a pokemon! Just tell me why you didn’t tell anyone!”

            “Because Arceus’s jewel is inside me okay?!” Tyki screamed back, she was fed up with Kit screaming at her like she didn’t know anything. Kit looked at her with disbelief, Tyki was pacing the room now.

            “I-I went into the forest, my usual spot, and encountered virizion again!” Tyki said. “Zekrom and Reshiram came and took me away, I got stuck and...and…”

Tyki collapsed to the ground, wiping her nose and continuing “I somehow absorbed the jewels power.”

Kit remained quiet, her arms still crossed. She exhaled and sat beside Tyki on the floor, ruffling out her hair from under her hat.

            “Look, it isn’t you fault.” Kit said. “I mean, most pokemon love you and you know it. How can I help?”

            “No Kit, this mission is for me and me alone.” Tyki said sternly. “I’ve already hurt too many people and if my mom knew where I was…well…we all know she’d go more hectic then she already is.”

Kit laughed then brightened up suddenly.

            “Hey there’s a pokemon contest in this town, wanna come?” Kit asked.

            “Uh…I don’t know…” Tyki said.

            “Come on, when do you even have to return the jewel?” Kit asked. Now that Tyki thought about it, she realized she had almost no idea. All she knew was that Arceus went there for a meeting with mew every once a year. She shrugged soon saying “Are you entering?”

            “Of course, I’ve got an awesome routine!” Kit said proudly, making Tyki laugh. So Tyki prepared dinner and they ate, Tyki feeling happy with Kit’s company.

 

            “Postpone the mission?” Arceus asked.

            “Yeah, just to see my friend’s performance.” Tyki said. “Only one day.”

Arceus looked deep in thought, Tyki soon chiming in “How long till your meeting?”

            “To be honest, eight months.” Arceus said.

            “See, it won’t take that long.” Tyki said. “I’ll leave as soon as the shows over.”

Arceus turned away from her, looking in even deeper thought. Tyki tried getting in his line of vision and soon was rewarded with Arceus saying “Alright, you may go.”

            “Thank you!” Tyki said happily.

            “Just be careful and watch yourself.” Arceus said strictly.

            “I’ll be fine; I’ll remain in my disguise until further notice.” Tyki said. “You sound like my mom.”

            “You’re rubbing off on me, that’s why.” Arceus said making Tyki laugh. “Now return to sleep.”

With that the room changed and Tyki found herself in a dream of gumdrops and unicorns.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


Author's Note

Imagination-mage
sorry for the wait

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how her brothers thinks she's a pokemon lol.
Nice job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like this part: “So far so good Tama-chan.” Tyki said to her partner in crime.
I thought that was a really funny part! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 19, 2011
Last Updated on August 23, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage