Twenty Three

Twenty Three

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

Tyki and Tamaki were currently plummeting into the White Forest. Tyki clung to Tamaki tightly, hugging her so she wouldn’t get too much damage. They plummeted through the trees, hitting many branches. Tyki soon landed hard on the ground, coughing a bit when the air came back to her lungs. Tamaki was perfectly fine, getting on Tyki’s chest and hoping she’d be alright.

            “I-I’m okay T-Tama-chan…” Tyki lied, she was seriously hurt. She had broken her arm and had bruises on her back. She flinched when she put weight on her arm, Tamaki looking at her skeptically.

            “Okay, I’m not okay.” Tyki said. “In reality, my arms broken and I’ve bruises all over my back.”

Tamaki started panicking, Tyki only making a sling for herself so her arm could rest. Tamaki began giving her worried remarks giving Tyki a headache.

            “Tama-chan, you’re hurting my head.” Tyki said. With her working hand she pulled out her map from her bag. “We’re in the White forest Tama-chan, if we get past this then maybe we can take a plane and go to the Tree of Life.”

Tamaki nodded, the two moving on with their journey. Tamaki stayed next to Tyki’s leg this time not wanting to put a strain on her arm any more as it already had. The two searched the forest for any signs of life. The pokemon who inhabited the forest remained hidden, respecting Tyki and Tamaki’s space. Tyki’s arm was still a bit painful in its sling but she was able to bear with it. Tyki hopped over a fallen tree and Tamaki followed, the two continuing on. As they walked, Tamaki became wary again.

            “Pika!” Tamaki said, making Tyki stop.

            “What is it?” Tyki asked. Tamaki suddenly raced up Tyki’s shoulder and her fur stood on end, she was shivering madly.

            “Wh-What?” Tyki asked, suddenly the pokemon raced from their hiding places and past Tyki, nearly knocking her over just trying to escape. Tyki looked up, feeling the ground rumble under her as she felt herself tremble. Suddenly springing from the bushes was Reshiram, zooming through the forest. Tyki suddenly found herself running with the pokemon, Reshiram blasting at the forest in a jet of fire. Tyki ducked, feeling some of her clothes being scorched. Reshiram suddenly crashed, moaning as if in agony. The pokemon fled, Tyki hiding behind a large fallen tree. Tyki was breathing heavily, Tamaki trembling and digging her nails in her shoulder. Reshiram moaned in pain, trying to lift its wings but it failed.

What’s wrong with it? Tyki wondered and soon came out, slowly making her way towards it. As she got a closer look, she realized that Reshiram had a wound in its wing. A harpoon had made its way into the elbow of its wing and slung a chain rope coiled around its neck. Tyki took a deep breath and took hold of the rope, slowly uncoiling it from the resting pokemon. Reshiram watched her closer, ensuring she wouldn’t make any false moves. Once the chain was uncoiled, she moved to the harpoon in its wing. She gingerly crawled under the feathery wing and came to the elbow.

One false move and it could crush me. Tyki thought and reached forward. She took a firm hold of the harpoon and quickly yanked it out, running out and hiding back in the trees, thinking that it would bellow in anger and crush her. Instead, it whined.

            “H-Huh?” Tyki said, peaking out. The Reshiram has risen from its spot and spread its wings, the wound was gone. As Tyki took a closer look at the harpoon she found a red R on it.

            “So Team Rocket tried capturing Reshiram…” Tyki said. Reshiram soon bellowed to the ski and flapped its wings. Tyki held onto Tamaki, Reshiram lifting itself into the sky and disappeared into the sky. Tyki straightened out her hair and said “So Reshiram’s being hunted by Team Rocket now. I hope Zekrom’s okay…”

            Tyki straightened out her hair and continued on with her journey deeper into the White Forest.

~ * ~

            Tyki and Tamaki had been walking through the forest for hours, Tyki forgetting how much of a labyrinth the forest was. The pokemon occasionally came out to sniff at Tyki but other than that the two were utterly alone. Tyki was growing tired, the world suddenly becoming blurred as her world began to slowly blacken.

            “Pika pi!” Tamaki screamed, Tyki not able to hear due to her fatigue suddenly getting the best of her. Tyki didn’t realize she was just walking towards a cliff and now plummeting down a till she fell into a river, Tamaki clinging to her shoulder.

            “Pika pi!” Tamaki said trying to keep Tyki awake. She then saw a waterfall, climbing up Tyki’s shoulder and screaming “PIKACHU!”

            “What?” Tyki asked, suddenly seeing the waterfall and trying to swim away. Tyki grabbed her pokeball and calling out her victini.

            “Psychic ~glug, glug~ psychic!” Tyki screamed, her head going under every now and then. Her victini quickly used psychic and levitated her away from the waterfall. Once they escaped the waterfall, Tyki and Tamaki swam to shore. Tyki forced herself to crawl out of the water and she collapsed on the ground, right in the beam of sunlight tat leaked from over her. Tyki coughed horribly and Tamaki quickly was at her side. Tyki suddenly glowed, a pulse going through the forest and causing the branches to fall from above. Tamaki quickly ran out of the way and avoided the fall branches but Tyki soon was right under the pile.

            “Pika pi!” Tamaki cried out, racing towards Tyki.

            “I-I’m fine…” Tyki said. “But I’m really tired….”

Tyki looked at her arm which was the only one that was free. A green coating was forming over her body like a cocoon. Tyki took off her bag and pokeballs and handed them to Tamaki.

            “We can’t do this alone…” Tyki said. “You need to find someone who can help us.”

Tamaki began tearing up when she saw the green coating quickly spread all over. Tyki stroked Tamaki on the cheek once more and said “I know you can do it, but hurry.”

With that Tyki fell, the coating taking over as soon as she passed out. Tamaki put the pokeballs in the bag and slung it around her small body. She climbed up the branches, squeezing out through the opening up above and raced outside the White Forest.

~ * ~

            Tamaki had been traveling for a month now, challenging all types of trainers but defeating every one of them. She had just gone through another day of defeating another trainer so she was of course tired. The pokemon centers were kind enough to let her stay there at night and heal from any wounds- which were rare- and feed her. She was a little late thought, soon jumping onto the window sill and suddenly coming to a screaming trainer who nearly knocked her over. Frustrated she scared the trainer and her eevee. Tamaki slammed her paws on the window only for it to pop out of place and smash to the floor. She chased after the trainer who screamed and tried escaping her. They were soon outside, battling it out.

I wanna fight! Tamaki said angrily.

“A-A pikachu!” a voice called said. Turning, Tamaki hadn’t realized three other trainers had arrived.

“An angry one at that.” A green haired boy identified. Tamaki angrily growled, sending a powerful electric attack at the trainers, two of the trainers unleashing their Pokemon.

“Go pokabu!” one black haired boy cried said.

“Come out emolga!” a black girl with Tyki’s skin color said. The two Pokemon appeared, ready for battle.

“Pokabu, flame charge!” the boy commanded. His pokabu stomped its feet, causing fire to surround it till it shot from place and towards Tamaki. Tamaki surrounded itself in electricity, charging.

“It knows bolt tackle?!” the girl asked. “Quick emolga, use attract.”

Her emolga winked, sending little hearts towards the pikachu. Tamaki appeared a bit confused and only shooed the attack away.

“It’s not working!” the girl said.

“It’s a female!” the boy said said. His pokabu collided with the attack, Tamaki quickly over powering the flame charge attack and head butting pokabu in the stomach, making the two of them plummet to the ground. Tamaki turned to emolga. Her tail shined brilliantly as she jumped into the air and hit emolga in the back making it cry out. The two Pokemon were easily defeated, pokabu paralyzed and emolga lying unconscious. Tamaki turned away, returning her attention back to the girl she was focusing on. She launched another attack, the eevee blocked with a protective shield. Tamaki was shocked, about ready to attack again till a raichu hit Tamaki in the side, a male pikachu finishing her off with an iron tail attack causing Tamaki to roll and slam into a tree, lying unconscious.

 

            When Tamaki awoke she was sleeping on a pikachu making her blush madly. She got up panicking but was soon soothed by the calm trainer who was named Harmony.

            “We’ll find your trainer!” Harmony said, her raichu agreeing. Tamaki would’ve cried tears of joy if her pride wasn’t in the way.

Finally, I can bring her back! Tamaki thought gleefully.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Keep it up! I can't wait till the next chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Cool! Another new part!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 31, 2011
Last Updated on September 4, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage