Thirty

Thirty

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

Tyki found herself floating; she was in space it seemed. Her body glowing brilliantly as she walked among the galaxy. Her chest suddenly glowed and a green orb appeared from her chest.

            “Is that…” Tyki questioned.

            “Yes child it is the jewel of life.” A voice suddenly said. Turning, Tyki found Arceus; he stood beside her and appeared to be smiling down at her.

            “But, mew was knocked out…” Tyki said.

            “But your great sacrifice has finally separated the jewel from yourself.” Arceus said. “Tyki, you gave up your own life and happiness so your friends and pokemon could live on.”

Tyki looked at Arceus but eventually smiled brightly.

            “I’m dead aren’t I?” Tyki guessed. Arceus frowned and only nodded his head. He bent down to Tyki so she could at least hug Arceus as a sign of comfort. Tyki felt a single tear roll down her cheek as she thought about the last specks of life.       

            “You shall remain here where you can help pokemon and their trainers through their journeys.” Arceus explained.

            “Well at least I can still be involved.” Tyki said, Arceus appeared to be smiling down at her again but Tyki noticed that Arceus was limping. Tyki ran to his side and placed a hand on the wound making him cringe…

 

            N was shocked at the sight below; Tyki had fallen and landed with a thud that was obviously vital. He shook, the world around him suddenly becoming dull and dead to him. He felt himself being forcibly pulled up by two pairs of hands. He fought them off, just wanting to stay in that one spot for the rest of his life.

            “N, N!” a voice screamed. N turned, finding Cheren screaming at him as attacks from pokemon showered on them.

            “N, get up!” another voice said on his left, it belonged to Dent. “Team Rockets advancing on us, we need to go!”

            “Yorterry, use protect!” Kit said her weakened yorterry too weak to even move as it fell on its side and passed out. Kit returned her pokemon inside their pokeballs along with the others. As the Team Rocket members closed in, a brilliant light erupted from the crater Tyki and Arceus fell in. The trainers turned, squinting at the god like light that glowed brighter and brighter with each magical surge of power. A figure arose from the crater, everyone backing away besides Satoshi who stared in aw.

            “A…Arceus…” Satoshi mumbled his brown orbs wide. Arceus stood before them but Satoshi could’ve sworn there was something beside him. Arceus zoomed passed the trainers and attacked the Rocket members, easily over powering them. Arceus freed the legendaries and healed them all, even the trainers pokemon who appeared once before and were gifted with a new type of energy that seemed everlasting. Arceus arose from the crater and roared so ferociously that the pokemon were all forcibly put back inside their pokeballs. The Team Rocket members panicked, soon retreating back to their hideouts. Even Giovanni was terrified stiff, his persian had been called back inside.

GET OUT!! Arceus screamed angrily, causing the Rocket boss to soon race out as well. The trainers watched in horror as Arceus’s raging anger.

            “Wha-what a spicy taste…” Dent said. Arceus turned to the trainers, still fuming a bit but seeming to calm down.

Are yo alright? Arceus asked.

            “Y-Yeah…Thanks for…saving us.” Kit said, she was almost at a lose for words. Arceus then turned to Zekrom and Reshiram who seemed rather tired. The two nodded their heads, soon looking around as if excepting someone. Arceus shook his head, the two pokemon suddenly looking sad. Reshiram gave a sad roar, leaning on Zekrom’s shoulder while Zekrom’s head hung low.

            “Wh-Where’s Tyki?” Harmony asked.

Your friend was truly a brave spirit…But she has gone to the next world. Arceus replied. Harmony looked at Arceus completely stunned, her eyes suddenly glassy as she looked at the pokemon in shock.

            “What?” Harmony asked, her face was pale now.

Your friend has died… Arceus said. I wish there was another way.

            “Sh-she can’t be dead…” Harmony said, her eyes were watering now as she tried searching the cave for Tyki. “We came all this way…”

Calm down young one… Arceus said. Harmony started panicking now, pacing the space now.

            “Sh-she had so many dreams, she didn’t deserve this!” Harmony said she was crying now. Dent approached Harmony and put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. Harmony hugged Dent tightly, sobbing into his vest now.

            “This isn’t fair…” Satoshi said, tears were streaming down his face as well. Tamaki was now balling her eyes out as the news sank in. She wiped her eyes with her paws but nothing seemed to make the tears stop. Pikachu tried comforting her but Tamaki just couldn’t stop.

            “What’s her mom gonna say?” Kit suddenly said, she was rubbing her eyes now to hold back the tears. Cheren hugged her tightly, almost cradling her. Iris hugged her kibago tightly as she sobbed even harder, not able to contain herself. As Arceus watched the tears flow from these trainers eyes, guilt began to eat at his chest. A single tear rolled down his face and onto the ground, followed by even more tears. He couldn’t contain himself. His tears glowed but faded once they hit the earth, the trainers and pokemon only huddled together and crying for the loss of a great trainer.

 

            Tyki floated through the space where Arceus now called Heaven apparently. As she floated through the endless gap, she felt a pain in her chest. Images flashed by of herself with her friend Kit, on the journey that started it all. She was only eight years old and it took a lot of bribing in order to get her parents to agree. She had picked out Leo, a tsutarja who didn’t like her at first and even ran away. She remembered the weeks it took to find him again, only to find him stronger and inspiring her to become stronger with him. She beat him and he finally showed respect and stayed with her till the end. Then came Tamaki, a feisty female pichu who battled all who came into her territory. They hunter Tamaki down for days and soon caught her.

            Months later, Tyki met Kit, Leo have evolved and remained inside his pokeball while Tamaki stayed in Tyki’s arms. Kit was a boastful coordinator, a bloodline she called it. They battled and Tyki always lost, even against her brothers. The memories almost painful at all the trainer she did to get as strong as she did. As Tyki wandered, she suddenly saw a bright light shine.

            “What’s that?” Tyki mumbled. The bright light soon echoed, sounding like soft sobbing.

            “Tyki….” A voice echoed.

            “H-Harmony?” Tyki wondered, she raced forward. The light was shining brighter but it was nearly burning. Tyki reached out, suddenly grabbing hold of an outstretched hand. As Tyki tightened her grip and pulled herself forward, she came face to face with her smiling face.

            “They’re waiting for you…” the reflection said, pulling Tyki along and into the bright light.

 

            The tears that everyone sobbed arose into the air and came together forming a bright light. Everyone stopped and looked up at the light. Zekrom and Reshiram’s eyes glowed, the two taking flight and pouring a small portion of their power into the orb.

            “Wha-What’s happening?!” Harmony cried as the light grew painfully brighter. As the light faded, a figure appeared collapsing before them. N’s eyes grew wide as he felt the tears from his eyes stop. Lying on the ground was a black girl with shortened black hair, her bang covering her left eye and wearing a white silk dress.

            “T-Tyki?” N questioned. The girl looked up, her bright brown eyes looking up at N with wide fascination. She suddenly sprung from the ground and embraced N in a tight hug.

            “N!” Tyki said in his shoulder. Harmony screamed in glee as she raced towards Tyki and tackled Tyki in a hug. Harmony sobbed in her shoulder, Tyki tightly hugging her back. Kit joined in the hug, Iris topping it off and the girls screamed in sheer glee.

            “Bu-But how?!” Harmony asked.

            “Yeah, you’re supposed to be dead!” Kit said.

            “I don’t know, I-I just went towards the light!” Tyki said till she was grasped by the shoulders and brought to N who clashed lips with her, making her blush furiously. The trainers gasped, Satoshi’s face glowing the brightest. Once the kiss was over, N hugged Tyki so tightly and whispered “Thank god it’s a blessing…”

Tyki’s brown orbs widened as she returned the hug, smiling into his shoulder.

You can still hear us, can’t you? A voice said, Tyki looking up and seeing that the legendaries had disappeared. Dent noticed it as well and asked “Where’d they go?”

            Everyone looked around but Tyki let her mind remain open.

Zekrom and Reshiram gave you a small part of them that can never be removed. They saved your life… Arceus said, Tyki could tell he was smiling; wherever he was. Reshiram gives his thanks to you as do I…

            “Thank you Arceus…” Tyki mumbled. The voiced faded and Tamaki found her place on Tyki’s shoulder licking her cheek.

            “Tama-chan!!” Tyki squealed happily and hugged Tamaki tightly, soon being showered in the love of her pokemon. Being dog piled by Leo, Tamaki, Leila, Nova, victini and Tiny, Sora lifting them up and hugging them tightly. The trainers laughed, joining in.

            “Lets get you home Tyki…” Cheren said, rewarding Tyki with a smile.

~ * ~

            Aloe was sitting in an arm chair, tissues beside her. She had just lost another battle with a trainer who of course before leaving wishes her good luck in finding her daughter. She blew her nose, her herderrie and miruhog sitting beside her. She wiped her eyes and her eyes drifted towards a picture that was taken when Tyki was only four and her brothers both ten years old. Tyki was smiling bright and holding herderrie when it was only a yorterry, smiling brightly and showing off her twin lost teeth. Aloe giggled to herself at the memories of Tyki chasing after small pokemon she befriended.

When I grow up, I’ll be just like momma!! Tyki squealed happily. Aloe had a small smile on her face at the memory.

            “Tea, mamma?” a voice asked. Looking up it was only Kidachi who had a delicious smelling tea in his hand. Aloe nodded and mumbled “Thank you…”

            “We’ll find her, don’t worry.” Kidachi promised, almost like he did everyday now. Kidachi’s eyes were red, Aloe could tell he had probably been crying over dinner again. Brendon and Maxwell were out, trying to find any traces of Zekrom and Reshiram. She sighed and said “I miss her so much…”

Kidachi kissed Aloe on the side of the head and said “I do too.”

They then heard urgent footsteps running towards their door. Brendon and Maxwell came bursting in, breathing heavily. Herderrie and miruhog looked up, Aloe rising and asking “What, what is it?”

            “T…Tyki…” Maxwell said. Aloe and Kidachi’s eyes grew wide, the two parents racing out after their sons. As they came outside, they spotted a group of trainers walking up the hill. They spotted N, Cheren, Kit, Satoshi, Iris and Dent, along with someone on N’s back.

            “MOM!” screamed the figure. “DAD!”

Aloe squinted her eyes, trying to make out the figure. Looking closely, she saw the familiar brown skin and sleek black hair, the hyper attitude and wide smile. Aloe’s eyes grew wide as she whispered “Tyki…”

Aloe sprinted after her daughter, Tyki jumping off N’s back and racing to her mom. Aloe embraced Tyki so tightly that she made Tyki gag as she sobbed in her shoulder.

            “Mom, your soaking my pretty dress.” Tyki laughed, soon being embraced by her father who was crying in her hair. Tyki hadn’t realized she began crying as well. Satoshi put his hands on his hips and saying “We did it!”

 

            The trainers slept in Aloe’s spacious house that night, all laughing and gleefully chatting away about their adventures. As Tyki looked around, seeing the smiling faces of her friends and pokemon. As she took a deep gulp of her coke, she heard Make everyday as if it were your last…

She smiled to herself and whispered “I promise Arceus….”

 

            The next morning, Satoshi, Iris and Dent were moving onto the next town.

            “Can’t you stay a while?” Harmony asked.

Satoshi only laughed but replied “I need to get all my gym badges so I can move onto the leagues! Besides, since you’re a trainer we’ll be meeting again soon.”

            “Hmm, I guess.” Harmony said.

            “Hey Satoshi!” Tyki called, grabbing hold of Satoshi and pulling him in, kissing his cheek softly. There was a gasp and Satoshi staggered backwards, his face red.

            “Tama-chan told me how you revived me.” Tyki said then leaned in. “You’re just lucky N’ not here.”

            “Huh?” Satoshi asked as he was pushed back. Tyki put her hands on her hips and declared “Satoshi and Harmony, go on your journeys for I shall be waiting! I expect a great battle between you two got that?!”

Satoshi and Harmony smiled brightly, both replying “Yes sir!”

Tyki smiled widely, Tamaki hopping aboard her shoulder and rubbing her cheek with Tyki’s. Satoshi, Dent and Iris went down one path and Harmony along with Kit and Cheren took another. They waved back to Tyki and her family. Tyki raced up a few paths and called “YOU’D BETTER BE STRONG FOR OUR BATTLE!!”

Satoshi gave Tyki a thumbs up to seal the promise, Tyki waving them good bye with a smile that seemed irreplaceable.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


Author's Note

Imagination-mage
this is without a doubt the longest chapter i've written for this story but its coming to an end. I got u all didn't i?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh, and I was UBBER close to crying....But if I cried, then I wouldn't have been able to read the story. Again. You are so talented at writing! (And drawing manga's) Keep it up as alwase! (Can't wait till next chapter!!!!! Ekkkk! I'm so excited!)

Posted 12 Years Ago


BUT YOU TOLD ME AT SCHOOL, "Tyki dies." YOU TRICKED ME!!!!!
But it was awesome! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 18, 2011
Last Updated on September 20, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage