Nine

Nine

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

The dragon types arrived to a sinister looking forest, the trainers hopping off.

            “I-In there?” Harmony stuttered. Tamaki nodded, heading in. The dragon types returned back inside their pokeballs, Tamaki attaching them back to the gold belt. She started going inside, the trainers following. Dent stayed close, the suns light seemed to have been blocked out as they traveled deeper and deeper inside. Tamaki would eagerly race inside, stopping several feet away to wait for the trainers.

            “Pika pi!” Tamaki called.

            “We’re coming, we’re coming.” Satoshi said. As they were walking through the forest, something slithered over Harmony’s calf making her shriek and jump onto Dent and cling onto him. Raichu was on high alert suddenly, racing to Harmony’s side.

            “What is it?!” Iris said.

Pikachu showed the thing that slithered over Harmony’s leg, which turned out to be a twig scraping across it. Harmony laughed nervously, climbing down Dent and replying “Sorry…”

            “It’s okay.” Dent said.

Raichu shook his head, a little ashamed that Harmony was childish enough to cling to the nearest object -or person- then first confirming what the Pokemon or thing was. Raichu stayed by Harmony’s side, knowing she’d feel safer. A bug type suddenly flew over her head making her squeal and try running, raichu holding her back by pulled on her boot.

            “Pika pi!” Tamaki called irritably, not liking how the trainers were lagging behind. Pikachu appeared beside her, patting her arm to ensure her that the trainers would catch up soon, only receiving a cold glare from Tamaki who walked away. Pikachu seemed confused, till raichu pointed out the two of them did injure her, pikachu suddenly feeling guilty. Tamaki climbed up a stump, looking around the forest and sniffing the air. She picked up a scent that was familiar and wagged her tail happily.

            “Pika pi!” Tamaki called pointing to her left.

            “She’s picked up the missing pokemons scent!” Iris said excitedly. The trainers raced to catch up with Tamaki. Tamaki waved them over to encourage them to run faster. Suddenly Tamaki was ambushed, a zorua head butting her in the stomach and causing her to fall off and land on her back. She got up, the zorua growling angrily at her.

            “A zorua?” Satoshi said both himself and Harmony taking out their pokedexes.

‘Zorua, the dark type Pokemon’. Their pokedexes said. ‘It changes into the forms of others to surprise them. It often transforms into a silent child. To protect themselves from danger, they hide their true identities by transforming into people and other Pokemon.’

The zorua growled, pouncing on Tamaki again but she knocked him away with her iron tail. The zorua did a back flip in the air, landing on its feet as it charged again. Tamaki dodged the charge, not wanting to battle.

            “Pika pi!” Tamaki said, the zorua not listening. It then fired a shadow ball attack at Tamaki knocking her aside.

            “She needs help!” Harmony said, unleashing a pokeball. “Go pokabu, use flame charge!”

Her pokabu appeared from its pokeball, stomping its feet till it charged towards the zorua. The zorua easily dodged the attack, still having its eyes on Tamaki who was trying to escape. It ran towards her, biting down on her tail making her cry out. She turned to the zorua angrily, letting loose a thunderbolt. The zorua released her tail and turned to the other Pokemon. It opened its mouth, a black orb forming.

            “It’s using shadow ball!” Dent said.

            “Pokabu return, eevee I chose you!” Harmony said, her pokabu returning inside and eevee coming out in its place.

            “Use, protect!” Harmony hurriedly commanded her eevee making a force field. The shadow ball exploded but didn’t hurt eevee.

            “Quick attack!” Harmony said, eevee colliding with the zorua. The zorua skidded to the floor, forcing itself to stand.

            “Last attack eevee, ice beam!” Harmony commanded, her eevee opening its mouth and releasing a shot of ice towards zorua who was unprepared. The zorua collapsed to the floor, fainted. Harmony took out a pokeball and threw it at the fainted zorua, declaring “Go pokeball!”

The pokeball hit the unconscious zorua, the zorua shining a bright white light and being absorbed inside. The pokeball swayed left to right soon clicking to tell everyone the Pokemon was caught. Harmony picked it up and tucked it in her fanny pack.

            “You caught it?” Iris asked.

            “Yeah, it would be vulnerable if I left it unconscious half frozen. He’s strong too and I’ll make him stronger.” Harmony said confidently.

            “Such a kind heart you have.” Dent said. “You’ll be a great trainer, like Satoshi.”

Harmony smiled, rubbing the back of her head. Raichu and pikachu were checking on Tamaki, asking if she was possibly injured. She declined their help but seemed to enjoy the attention. She sniffed the air again and led the way deeper into the forest.

~ * ~

            Tamaki parted a large bush, a large smile on her face as if expecting something. She only came to a beautiful lake, the bushes flourishing all types of fruit and Pokemon soaring in the sky over head. She hoped out of the bush, looking disappointed, the trainers and their Pokemon appearing behind her.

            “Wow, this is so beautiful.” Iris said, excitedly running towards the lake, kicking off her shoes and stepping in it, not caring her pants were becoming soaked. Satoshi joined her, Dent and Harmony staying behind. Harmony noticed Tamaki’s disappointment.

            “Is your friend not here?” Harmony asked, Tamaki only shrugging. Dent only smiled as he replied “Well lets look around, your trainer is bound to have something that calls it back right?”

Tamaki suddenly brightened up, soon racing to Dent asking for the bag. He gave her the bag and Tamaki dug through it, soon pulling out an iPod touch. Satoshi eyed it, appearing out of no where completely drenched.

            “An iPod?” Satoshi asked. Tamaki took out the headphones and quickly typed in the password, soon scrolling down her trainers list of songs. She found the song she was looking for and played it, turning the volume up. A beautiful melody played in the air, Satoshi and pikachu instantly recognizing the song.

            “O-Oración?” Satoshi questioned.

            “It’s sounds marvelous.” Harmony said, soon being swept away in the beautiful song. As the song played, wild Pokemon gathered to listen as well, the trainers closing their eyes and allowing the music to take away their souls and send them off to someplace better. Suddenly the bushes rustled, catching Iris’s attention. She twirled around, the others following her gaze. The bushes rustled again, the trainers bracing themselves for an attacking Pokemon again. Something appeared from the bushes, a shadow all on its own racing by the trainers and going straight to Tamaki. Tamaki gleefully greeted it, Iris picking her up and holding her close. She took out her pokeball and unleashed her doryuzu. The shadow backed away a bit, seeming to find her Pokemon a threat. Tamaki squirmed in her arms.

            “What’s that?!” Dent said.

The shadow emerged, revealing a darkrai, its long grey hair flowing in the wind. The doryuzu became alert, Iris saying “I won’t let you hurt Tamaki!”

Tamaki suddenly electrocute Iris, hoping out of her arms and hoping on doryuzu’s head only to land in the arms of the darkrai. Tamaki started yelling, as if trying to explain something.

            “I-Is this her Pokemon?” Dent asked, Tamaki nodding. The darkrai held up its wrist, showing a blue ribbon tied around its wrist with a bell chiming when it moved. It set Tamaki down, floating towards the trainers as if inspecting them; it poked Iris in the side making her flinch, her doryuzu growling at him. Darkrai returned the glare, soon returning to Tamaki’s side seeming happy to see a familiar face.

            “C-Can it talk?” Satoshi asked out loud, pikachu leaning in.

Of course I can! The darkrai replied bitterly, speaking telepathically. The trainers gasped, two of them even falling over.

            “I-It talked!” Iris said.

Again, I can speak to you telepathically. Now where is my trainer? Darkrai asked, searching among them. What did you do to her, have you stolen her Pokemon?!

            “N-No, Tamaki found us and asked us to find your trainer.” Harmony said. Darkrai eyed them, Tamaki soon tapping his arm and whispering in his ear. Darkrai nodded, seeming to believe them.

I will put my faith in you…Darkrai said. I trust Tamaki’s words and shall carry out my trainer’s wishes.

He turned to Tamaki, who smiled warmly. Suddenly, Satoshi’s stomach growled, he clutched his stomach and said “I’m hungry.”

            “Lucky for you it’s lunch time!” Dent sang, darkrai cringing at his high voice. Dent started setting out their picnic table and chairs, Iris and Satoshi helping him out. Harmony approached darkrai, reaching out and placing a hand on his shoulder making him flinch at the contact.

            “Wanna eat with us?” Harmony asked. Darkrai looked at her with kind eyes, soon replying I’d love too.

Dent released all his Pokemon, so did Satoshi and Iris. Harmony unleashed hers as well. Darkrai and Tamaki both had food as well. Darkrai soon floated up to the trees and picked some fruit, placing his pile of fresh and ripe fruit on the table. The Pokemon ate away the fruit, soon racing off to play a game of tag. The trainers enjoyed watching their Pokemon run across the grassy fields, darkrai watching in the shadows. They were enjoying themselves till darkrai let out a scream of agony. All the Pokemon and their trainers froze, turning to see darkrai being electrocuted by an unknown predator. Darkrai appeared from the shadows, a metal claw suddenly capturing him.

            “Darkrai!” Satoshi called, racing after darkrai. Looking farther into the sky, they spotted Team Rocket, placing him in a tall glass box. The other Pokemon were captured in a net, being lifted into the air.

            “Give them back!” Iris screamed.

            “I knew those twerps looked familiar.” Jessie said. “Capture them as well.”

            “Got it.” James said and let down another net that collapsed on the trainers, pulling them up and floating in the air, the trainers struggled to get free, but stopping when they realized how high they were. On the blimp, Team Rocket took the bag that contained Tamaki’s trainer’s things, pulling out a handkerchief and placing it on a scanner.

            “With this we’ll be able to find Arceus’s jewel in no time.” Meowth said.

            “The boss will be so pleased.” Jessie said, the three cackling.

Down below, the three trainers were whispering hoping Team Rocket wouldn’t notice.

            “What’re they talking about?” Iris asked.

            “Arceus’s jewel is a powerful jewel that made life in the Sinnoh region.” Satoshi explained. “I-I thought he got it back.”

            “Well apparently Tamaki’s trainer has it and Team Rockets hunting her down.” Dent said.

            “We have to find her, but first things first, how do we escape Team Rocket?” Harmony asked.

            “Tsutarja, use leaf blade!” A voice called from below. Looking down, they spotted a tsutarja swirling in the air, slicing the nets of the trainers and their Pokemon. They fell, screaming till they stopped in mid air being placed on the ground gently.

            “Wait, darkrai!” Iris said till she saw a stream of fire hit the balloon, breaking darkrai free from his prison. He disappeared in the shadows soon next to Harmony. The blimp miraculously floated away performing an emergency landing.

            “And here I thought I wouldn’t be seeing you two again.” A voice said. Turning, they found the trainer Harmony had been dying to see.

            “K-Kit?!” Harmony asked.

            “The one and only.” Kit said proudly, receiving a hug. On her head was tsutarja who relaxed and a shandera. Satoshi took out his pokedex to examine it.

Shandera, the ghost and fire type Pokemon. The pokedex read. It absorbs a spirit, which it then burns. By waving the flames on its arms, it puts its foes into a hypnotic trance. Being consumed in shandera’s burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.

            “Wow, it’s so pretty!” Harmony said.

            “Don’t let her fool ya; she can be a lethal weapon when she has to be.” Kit explained, her shandera replying sweetly. “What’re you guys doing out here anyway?”

            “We’re looking for this pikachu’s trainer.” Dent said, Tamaki suddenly pouncing Kit and cuddling into her cheek squealing gleefully “Pika, pika!”

            “Tamaki, you’re okay!” Kit said. She lifts Tamaki, then eying her before saying “You’ve gained some weight, you expecting?”

Tamaki shot a glare at Kit, who quickly changed the subject “How’d you find her?”

            “You know her?” Iris asked.

            “Yeah, she’s my friend Tyki’s pikachu.” Kit replied. Harmony froze, the smiling image of Tyki, Aloe’s daughter, suddenly vanishing.

            “She disappeared a few days after her birthday; she was acting strange before though. So everyone’s looking for her.” Kit replied.

            “That’s terrible!” Satoshi said. “Where’re you heading?”

            “I don’t know, I was checking some old spots we used to hang out at, our secret hideouts.” Kit said. “But since Tamaki’s here, it’ll be ten times as easier to find her.”

She returned her shandera back inside and said “We just need to pick some guys up to help us out; until then, lead the way Tamaki.”



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol I agree with PokemonFan#1 - it's funny how everyone thinks Tamaki is expecting!
Other then that, cool chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Man, Tyki. Your so much better at writing pokemon story's than me. I like how Kit askes the same thing nurse Joy asked her in the last chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 23, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage