Sixteen

Sixteen

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

The morning sun leaked through Tyki’s window, making Tyki toss and turn a bit. Tamaki was awake, stirring in the bed she slept in- which was Tyki’s- and looked at her trainer, who had her large yellow bunny stuffed toy over her head. Tamaki lazily got up, rubbing her eye and sat on her owner’s chest. Tyki’s heartbeat was smoothly thumping in her chest and her breathing relaxed Tamaki, too bad it had to end.

            “PIKACHU!” Tamaki called and electrocuted Tyki who shrieked with pain. After the attack, Tyki gripped her chest and tried getting her breathing back. She looked over at Tamaki who seemed to be waiting patiently for Tyki to fully wake up.

            “Oh, morning Tama-chan.” Tyki said.

            “Pika pi.” Tamaki said. Tyki looked at her clock, seeing that she sort of slept in. She rose from her bed slowly, rubbing her left eye and slipping out of bed. She got herself ready, Tamaki setting her things out for her journey. Tyki hopped out of the shower, a towel around her waist. She started to dry herself off, soon getting her clothes on and packing all the things Tamaki set out in her large yellow shoulder bag. Once done, Tamaki found her place on Tyki’s shoulder, Tyki smiling brightly now that she was clean and ready for the world.

            “Let’s go, dad probably made breakfast!” Tyki said, running out of her room and sliding down the staircase rail. Once on the bottom, Tyki pranced into the kitchen finding a plate full of pancakes, eggs and bacon along with a note. Tyki picked up the plate, setting it on the table and getting Tamaki’s breakfast ready of pokefood and berries, setting her on the floor so she could eat. Tyki got the syrup, drizzling it on her food and started eating, reading the note as well.

Tyki,

Your dad wasn’t too happy to hear that you’d be leaving again.

So he put his heart and tears- seriously- into your breakfast. Sorry

We couldn’t join you; I had to open the gym/museum early today because someone will

Come to inspect it. Brandon and Max send their love as well and hope you have all types of fun. Love you always.

Aloe aka mom

            Tyki giggled and tucked the letter in her pocket. Tamaki had finished the last of her fruit, hopping on Tyki’s leg and crawling up her top, finding her place on Tyki’s shoulder. Tyki got up, grabbing her spare keys and sling her bag over her shoulder, slipping on her boots and arriving to the door. She opened the door and literally jumped through it, closing the door behind her and locking it. She ran down the path, loving the feeling of the breeze rush by her in a frenzy. Tyki soon ran up a hill, looking back and seeing the beautiful city that was her own. Tamaki nuzzled Tyki in the cheek, making her snap out of her trance. Tyki rubbed Tamaki under the chin and said “Here we go Tama-chan. We start a new journey; maybe we’ll complete our pokedex!”

Tyki looked at the belt around her waist. Each one containing her pokemon, these ones were her weakest.

            “We’ll come visit the others as much as we can.” Tyki explained, she started down the road and heading into Yaguroma Forest, a favorite spot for her because of the pokemon that roamed there and the scenery. She took out her sketch book, preparing to get inspired.

            “Ya know Tama-chan, Artie does his artwork here. Well gets inspired here.” Tyki said. “He always gets inspired by the pokemon around here. You think I’ll get inspired Tama-chan?”

Tamaki nodded happily, hopping off her shoulder and walking ahead. She smelled the flowers around her and occasionally picking the fruits dangling from the bushes. As she was about to pick a peacha berry- her favorite- something caught her eye. She stopped pulling at the berry and tried getting a closer look. What emerged from the bush was a slender, beautiful pokemon with gorgeous eyes that basically hypnotized Tamaki. Tyki nearly dropped her sketch book as she muttered “Oh god its virizion….”

The virizion had a horrible habit of picking on Tyki, who often came to the forest to either train or paint. It just hated humans, especially Tyki for some odd reason. It loomed over Tamaki who, from past experiences, backed away. Tamaki quickly ran for Tyki, running up her shoulder and Tyki slowly going back. It braced itself for charging.

            “Run…” Tyki mumbled and turned away, running. The virizion charging after them, Tyki jumped out of the way and hid behind a tree. The virizion stopped, looking around and smelling the air. Tyki was clinging onto Tamaki who was clawing at Tyki’s shirt. The virizion soon passed, walking away and disappearing in the forest. Tyki relaxed, coming out of hiding and looking around to make sure he was really gone.

            “Thank god, last time he stalked me for a total of eighty minutes…” Tyki said, Tamaki nodding in agreement. “And the only time we got away was when Leo was with us….”

Tamaki nodded, looking rather sad that her closest friend was gone. Tyki smiled down at Tamaki and said “It’s okay; he’s having fun modeling with Kami-chan in Nimbasa City. We’ll visit him on our travels okay?”

Tamaki nodded happily, climbing down Tyki’s shoulder and trotted on ahead. She was exploring till she spotted an injured kurumiru, who seemed to be suffering from a burn injury. Tamaki raced towards it, helping it into the shade and calling Tyki over. Tyki was there in an instant, going to her knees and taking off her bag to take out her rather large first aid kit.

            “Its okay, its okay, I wanna help.” Tyki said, the little kurumiru squirming a bit. Tamaki held it down, making sure to not hit the burn while Tyki pulled out a burn heal spray. She sprayed it on; it stung a little but soon soothed the kurumiru. Tyki wrapped a bandage around the burn and dug through her pocket, taking out the candy. The kurumiru sniffed at the candy before cautiously taking it into its mouth. It ate the candy soon happy and merrily chewing it away. Tyki put it back on its feet and said “There ya go, good as new. I advice you stay in the shade till the burn goes away.”

The kurumiru rubbed up against Tyki’s thigh, making Tyki laugh. Tyki stroked it on the head and rose from her spot. The kurumiru soon called back to her before she went too far off.

            “What is it?” Tyki asked.

The kurumiru motioned for Tyki to follow, coming to a cave. The cave was low so Tyki had to bend down a bit. Going deeper and deeper inside, Tyki came to a whole gang of pokemon all injured. The pokemon gasped at the sight of her, backing away as best as they could. The kurumiru assured them that she meant no harm, showing that it was all better. The pokemon surrounded her, all begging to be taken care of. Tyki took of her bag and looked over at Tamaki and said “Whelp Tama-chan, you up for helping a whole gang? Willing to be my nurse?”

Tamaki nodded and started getting the pokemon in line, Tyki preparing to heal each and every one of them.


© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow - can't wait to find out why are they all injured!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Who's Leo? Oh wait, let me guess, you'll say, "You'll find out later Harmony."

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage