Destinare

Destinare

A Chapter by Ashimoto
"

Destiny gets to Maverick Castle with a little help, but she is spotted. Dun dun dunn!

"
Destiny's POV

   This map I took was leading me to No-wheres-ville. I was so hopelessly lost that I cried for Ashleigh.
   "If only she was here..." I groaned, "I wouldn't be so lost."
   "Where are you off to?" asked a curious yet familiar voice.
   I turned to see Serenity next to me with a questioned look upon her face.
   "Serenity?" I asked, "What are you doing here? Is Neecee with you?"
   "The answer to your first question is I am just walking by." Serenity smiled, "Second answer is Neecee is always watching me from afar."
   "Oh." I looked at my map once more.
   "The real question is 'What are you doing here'?" Serenity said.
   "I am looking for Maverick Castle." I said, "Do you know where it is?"
   A dark shadow cast over Serenity's face, taking away her cheerful smile, "Yes, I know where it is. However, I am forbidden to go there."
   "Can't you point me in the direction then?" I begged.
   "Why are you going there in the first place?" Serenity asked curiously.
   "Ashleigh was kidnapped and taken there by one of the members: Punk." I explained, "I'm going to get her back."
   Serenity examined me, "It looks like you've gotten a lot tougher from last time. The Sacred Blood must be working its magic now."
   "Huh?" I looked at her, "You know I have Sacred Blood in me?"
   "Of course I know." Serenity smiled, "The whole Vampire World knows."
   My mouth dropped open, "You can't be serious."
   Serenity's smile faded, "I am always serious."
   Her personality changes where freaking me out, big time. She was almost as bad as Ashleigh. Almost.
   "Please, Seren." I pleaded, "Please take me to the castle."
   "I can't do that, Destinare." Serenity pulled out a knife, "You are coming with us."
   Neecee came up to us and said, "That's right. We must extract your Sacred Blood in order to kill the Mavericks."
   Something stirred inside of me. It wasn't the Sacred Blood because then my anger would be rising as well. No, it was something different. I saw her. Destinare. She smiled at me before saying, "Don't worry. I will take over your body and guide you to the castle. I am only here to see my son."
   Oh, I got it. She only wanted to see Artemis. I allowed her to take over my body. It felt weird, like I was in a seat watching my body move and talk.
   "I'm not going anywhere with you." Destinare growled before knocking Serenity across the field and kicking Neecee the other way.
   "Let's go." Destinare ran so fast that the scenery whizzed by like we were in a car going a hundred miles and hour.
   "How are you so fast?" I asked.
   "Years of training." Destinare smiled.

                                  Ashleigh POV

   "So... Ellie is Elichia?!" I gasped, "So that means she's over 1,000 years old!"
   "Does that bother you, Auntie?" Artemis asked.
   "Well, not really." I said, unfazed, "It has become the norm for me. I'm just sad that she wouldn't tell me about all of this."
   "Would you of believed it?"
   "I guess not..."
   "Ellie said that she would tell me if she saw my mother's reincarnation... but I guess she couldn't find me. You know, I've never told her that I was in the Maverick Clan."
   "What do you think she'll say?"
   "I'm not scared of what she will say. I'm scared of what she will do."
   I rolled off of the bed from laughing, "She can be quite scary."
   "You don't even know." Artemis sighed.
   That's right. Ellie and Artemis grew up together. He should know more about her than me, which saddened me.
   "Do you think she's on her way right now?" I asked.
   "Who? Ellie?"
   "Yeah."
   "I don't know. She has been waiting for this moment for 1,000 years. She would jump onto this opportunity."
   "I wonder what will happen when she kills Rachael."
   "Then she will become the Grand Master and the strongest vampire in the world."
   "Man, what a title."
   Knowing Ellie, her ego would be the size of Asia if she became the "Grand Master".
   There was a knock on my door.
   "Who is it?" I asked.
   "It is I, Leo. May I come in, Princess?" the voice behind the door asked.
   I growled and told Artemis to escape through the window.
   "Come in, if you must." I said reluctantly.
   Leo came in and gave me a smile, "Are you comfy here, Princess?"
   "Sure." I said.
   "Anything I can get you before the time comes?" Leo asked.
   "'The Time Comes'?" I quoted, "What does that mean?"
   "A battle will be coming." Leo smirked, "As our master has predicted."
   "A battle? Who's coming?" I asked.
   Leo smirked and looked out the window, "Destinare."
   Artemis came back in through the window, as if Leo knew he was there, "My mother?"
   "Yes." Leo's smirk grew larger.
   "What are you planning, Leo?" Artemis growled.
   "We aren't going to kill her if that's what you are thinking." Leo walked about the room, "If we did that, then we would just have to find her next reincarnation. So don't worry your pretty little head about that."
   Leo flicked Artemis across the room before giving me a smile and leaving.
   "That prick." I cursed, "If he lays one hand on your mother, I'll smack him to Timbuktu."
   Artemis smiled a bit, "But how could my mother be coming if she has no body..."
   The idea struck me like a lightning bolt, "Destiny..."

                                  Destiny's POV

   The castle was huge! It looked like it could be its own country!
   "Are we here, Destinare?" I asked.
   "Yes, my child, we are." Destinare breathed, "Now the real question 'How do we get in?'."
   I scouted for an entrance when I saw a window with a light on the top.
   "What about there?" I mentally pointed.
   Destinare smirked, "You think I can climb that? I can, however, I don't think you can make it."
   "Just try it." I glared.
   Destinare laughed and sneaked around the mountains so the guards could not snuff us out. When we got to the side, Destinare leaped and grabbed onto the side. After that, she began to climb. Her footsteps were light as feathers against the wall. It would be a long climb, but with the speed Destinare was going at, we'd get there in a few minutes.
   "So," I tried to make small talk, "you are only helping me so you can see your son?"
   "My soul cannot rest unless I see him one last time." Destinare explained, "This is a one-time opportunity. I'm not going to pass it up."
   "I see." I mused, "You must love him very much."
   "With every fiber of my being." Destinare smiled, "Forever."
   That was deep. Artemis was one lucky kid to have such a mother who would see him one last time, even after death. If my mom saw me one last time, she'd probably cuss me out saying, "Why did you let this happen to me?! It's all your fault, Destiny!"
   Destinare caught the edge of the window and hauled herself up. The room was dimly lit with no one in sight. She took out my army knife and pried the window open. Sliding inside, she hid in the shadows to make sure the coast was clear.
   "Wow." I gaped, "I would have never imagined that this place was so easy to break into."
   "It is not easy." Destinare whispered, "Especially if you have Sacred Blood. It makes your scent 100 times stronger than other humans. They're probably waiting for us."
   "Great." I sighed.
   Destinare slipped out of the room and crept down the hall.
   "She's here already!" a voice yelled, "Get Leo, quick!"
   Destinare growled, "Leo."
   "What about him?" I asked.
   "He's the one that killed me and turned my son." Destinare seethed.
   "Oh." I coward a bit. Destinare was not only looking for her son, she was on a warpath.

                             Ashleigh's POV

   I looked out the door. I saw vampire guards rushing to and fro.
   "I think she's here." I said.
   Artemis' eyes lit up, probably excited from knowing of his mother's arrival.
   "Let's go." I whispered and, in my pajamas and hair up, I slid out the door with Artemis at my heels.
   We stalked down the corridors, clinging to the shadows. Finally, we were in the Beginning Hall. It was the entrance way. When you walk in there's a grand staircase that leads up then spits into two staircases: one going left while the other goes right. At the end of the grand staircase was a huge door covered in jewels. This door lead to the ballroom. The ballroom was all gold with a chandelier hanging down. There was even a glass door that lead to a balcony at the back.
   "I hear something." I said, creeping up to the ballroom door.
  
                                Destiny's POV

   We were spotted. The only thing that was going through my mind was a string of cuss words. Destinare booked it down the corridor. Destinare held my middle finger behind her to piss the vampires off. It worked. Destinare stopped in front of a huge door with jewels on it. She opened and ran inside. It was a ballroom. While we were standing in awe at the beauty of it, vampires were surrounding us.
   "What do we do?!" I watched in horror.
   "We fight." Destinare smirked. Suddenly, I felt my blood thicken. It was an odd and grotesque feeling.
   "What are you doing?" I asked.
   "Thickening the Sacred Blood so it will be as heavy as lead." Destinare lifted up my fist and hooked a vampire in the cheek, sending him flying backwards and knocking a few vampires off their feet.
    "Awesome." Is all I had time to say before a vampire kicked us in the stomach.


© 2010 Ashimoto


Author's Note

Ashimoto
Next chapter will start off with Ellie's POV. Then it will lead into Artemis seeing his mother again. Yay! Please review!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

not trying to be rude but the book was kind of ruined with the different point of views.

Posted 9 Years Ago


WOOT! I wanna see some fighting! XD But I'm happy that Artemis can finally see his mother. ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Ooo, Serenity and Neecee are trying to stop the Mavericks by extracting the Sacred Blood and making them drink it. Then they would kill them while they are human. It's pretty legit.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 11, 2010
Last Updated on September 17, 2010


Author

Ashimoto
Ashimoto

Adalwolfa, Amaterasu



About
New bio time! I'm Ash, as you all know, and this is my profile. I like writing because it lets me vent out all my emotions, be they positive or negative. I'm just not all that good at it. I try my har.. more..

Writing
Still Doll Still Doll

A Book by Ashimoto


Still Doll Still Doll

A Story by Ashimoto