New Vampire

New Vampire

A Chapter by Ashimoto
"

Basically, Destiny wakes up after getting bit.

"
   I watched as Destiny crumbled to the floor, face twisted with pain and agony.
   "What have you done?!" Ellie yelled.
   "Mother!" Artemis held her in his arms.
   Leo fell down beside her, crying out.
   "What's happening?" I asked.
   Ellie appeared beside me, "He has drank the Sacred Blood. Now he is turning mortal. Serves the damn fool right."
   Ellie walked up to Leo. He looked up to her with a tear-stained face. Ellie smirked before putting her boot on his head, "Bye bye." With little force, she crushed the new mortal's skull, killing him instantly.
   My hand flew to my mouth. How could Ellie be so nonchalant when she just killed a man?
   "Ashleigh." Ellie seemed to have read my mind, "Listen to this saying and lock it into your memory, 'Kill or be killed'. This is the rule I have lived by for a century and it has done me well. I will not apologize or weep for a dead man, for he tried Death first."
   Ellie smiled at me before throwing Destiny over her shoulder and saying, "We'd best be getting you home."
   She walked down the stairs, leaving Artemis and I on the staircase.
   "Where will I go?" Artemis looked at me, worriedly.
   I chuckled at this, "Come with us. Destiny would want that."
   "But... what about the Maverick Clan?"
   "Ellie won't let them near you. She cares, you know."
   "I know. She always had. She just doesn't show it excessively."
   I smiled and held out my hand. He took it and flashed me a brilliant smile. And with that, we followed Ellie back to the Harper Mansion.

   Punk looked through the crystal ball to see the mortals leaving the castle.
   "Damn, Leo make a stupid mistake." Punk grumbled.
   "Don't worry, Punk. Justice will show itself to the wrongdoers." said the red-headed Maverick leader.
   Rachael reached out with long red fingernails to pet Punk's long hair, "I'm sure our... other members will take care of the job."

   "Where is Ellie!?!" Bryer was running around the mansion, worried sick about his new girlfriend.
   "Calm yourself." Kasi frowned, "I am sure she can take care of herself."
   "She should of woke me up. I could have gone with her to wherever she was going." Bryer sniffled.
   Kasi shook her head and turned to her brothers. Kyle, was in a corner crying, and Brandon was watching T.V. on the couch.
   "Men." Kasi swore. Suddenly, she sensed something, "Everyone! They are here!"
   Brandon jumped off the couch, "Who is?"
   "Ashleigh, Destiny, and Ellie!" Kasi ran to open the door, but was too late.

   Ellie no longer looked eighteen. She was back to her "original" age with her Sonata Artica shirt on. I was hesitating on talking. She knows that I know that she is a vampire.
   "You never told me..." I trailed off.
   "You never asked." she countered.
   I was about to say something but I kept it back. She was right, I never DID ask. However, I had the right to know.
   "So?" I said, "Best friends don't keep secrets."
   "Would you have believed me?" she asked.
   Damn! She keeps making good points! Stop! Or I will loose! I always lose to her! It's not fair!!!
   "It is just something that you should of told me." I sneered.
   "Yeah, I guess." Ellie sighed, "While being on the subject of telling thing, I'm going out with Bryer."
   I literally fell, "WHAT THE HELL!"
   "Sorry." Ellie apologized, "It happened when you were gone. I didn't know why it had happened. It just did."
   "Do you REALLY like him?" I asked, surprised.
   "I don't know." Ellie confessed, "Vampires don't really find love so I guess I just wanted to... maybe... feel something?"
   Was she asking herself? Oh, Ellie. You must be so confused.
   We were nearing the mansion when I felt Artemis tighten his grip on my hand, "I wonder if Brandon will remember me?"
   That's right. Brandon was in the Maverick Clan. He probably will have mixed feelings about seeing an old comrade.
    We arrived at the mansion when Ellie f*****g kicked the door in!
    "What the Hell, Ellie?!" I yelled.
    "My hands weren't free." Ellie smirked and walked into the house.
    "Are you all alright?!" Kasi asked worriedly.
    "Yes, we are all fine." I said, "Well, most of us are."
    Ellie shrugged Destiny off of her shoulder and onto the couch, Kyle running to her.
    "What happened?!" Kyle said before gasping. I knew he realized it, that Destiny was no longer human.
    "What's wrong?" Kasi walked up and sensed it too.
    "So the brat got herself bitten?" Brandon shook his head, "She should of been more careful."
    "Well it wasn't her fault." Ellie said, "It was mine. I should of taken care of Leo right away instead of toying with him."
    "What happened to Leo?" Brandon asked.
    "I crushed his new mortal skull with my boots." Ellie smirked.
    Brandon gave a soft smile before turning to me.
    "Ashleigh." He started to walk towards me before he stopped dead in his tracks, "Artemis?"
    Artemis revealed himself from behind me with a shy face, "L-long time, n-no see."
    Brandon growled and launched himself at the former Maverick member when all of a sudden he was flying towards the other side of the room.
    "Don't you dare touch him, a*****e."
    I looked to see Destiny putting her foot down after kicking Brandon with her new vampire strength.
    "I see you are awake." Ellie smiled.
    "Yeah." Destiny growled, "I was having a nice sleep too until that a*****e tried attacking my son."
    "Son?!" everyone in the room besides me, Ellie, Artemis, and Destiny cried.
    "Baby, you never told me that you had a son." Kyle said.
    "That's because I didn't know until just recently, dumbass." Destiny steamed.
    Who knew Destiny would be a b***h after becoming a vampire.


© 2010 Ashimoto


Author's Note

Ashimoto
Took a long time, I know. Please read and review. :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gosh, Destiny really stepped up her game, huh?? XP Pretty sweet, if you ask me.

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
yeah, Destiny is going to be tempermental from now on. :P

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

502 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 8, 2010


Author

Ashimoto
Ashimoto

Adalwolfa, Amaterasu



About
New bio time! I'm Ash, as you all know, and this is my profile. I like writing because it lets me vent out all my emotions, be they positive or negative. I'm just not all that good at it. I try my har.. more..

Writing
Still Doll Still Doll

A Book by Ashimoto


Still Doll Still Doll

A Story by Ashimoto