Aimi

Aimi

A Chapter by Ashimoto
"

Aimi means "love beauty". This chapter is dedicated to Amaris! =^.^=

"
     Amaris' boots clicked on the solid floors in the corridors of Hikari High School. It was the dead of night and Amaris was doing her daily routine of guarding the school. It wasn't a very exciting job to have, however, she was able to explore and now she knew the school like the back of her hand.
     "Aimi!" a male voice called Amaris' nickname out.
     Amaris turned to see Ian, one of her best friends.
     "It's dangerous around here at night." Ian said, "You shouldn't be here, Aimi. You might get hurt."
     Amaris frowned at the thought of Ian believing that she was weak, when in all truth she was way stronger than him.
     "Giving me the cold shoulder, eh?" Ian asked.
     "No, I just have a job to do." Amaris said quietly.
     Ian pushed her up against the lockers with one hand and held her chin up with the other.
     "Join us, Aimi." Ian stared into her eyes, "You will be a great addition into our Clan."
     Amaris kicked Ian in the stomach and watched him fly into the other set of lockers.
     "Damn it, Aimi!" Ian spat, "Why won't you join us?!"
     "Because, Ian." Amaris dusted her frilly dress off, "I had made a commitment to a Clan already. And I am fully devoted in making my leader happy, for she has been... planning lately."
     "Just you wait, Aimi." Ian warned, "You will join us one day. You and Ellie both."
     Amaris got angry for him mentioning Ellie's name like that, "Go to Hell!"
     "I'm already there!" Ian got into his fighting stance. It was always like this. Every night, Amaris would fight Ian at the school. He was so persistent and each time, Amaris gave him a beating.
      Amaris got into her fighting stance. Ian came after her with fist raised. Amaris evaded and swept her leg across the floor causing Ian to tip over it. She picked him up and threw him out the nearest window, then she followed him out of it.
      Ian growled and came at her again. Amaris jumped into the air and gave Ian a swift kick to the side of his face. Ian crashed into a tree and stayed there. His face looked like he got hit by a truck.
     "Go home, Ian." Amaris warned, "You are the one that always gets hurt."
     Ian felt defeated. He got up and right before he left he ripped the mid section of Amaris' dress, revealing her tattoo around her belly button of the letter 'G' with vines growing on it. The mark of the Genesis Clan.
     "Pity." Ian took off his shirt, revealing his tattoo on his collarbone of the letter 'M' with a snake twisted around it, "You would of been a better Maverick."
     "Shoo, Ian." Amaris waved him off. Ian growled at her, but he did what he was told and ran off.
     Amaris sighed. This happened every night, and it was getting boring. Amaris roamed around the school before she heard the clicking of an extra pair of boots behind her. She turned to see the Genesis Clan leader. She immediately bowed.
     "Aimi?" leader asked, "You don't have to bow like that. We are friends."
     "Yes, of course, Leader-San." Amaris straightened herself up.
     Leader noticed that Amaris' dress was ripped, "Ian was here again I take it."
     "He insists that I join his Clan." Amaris sighed, "He just won't learn."
     Leader smiled, "Don't worry. He has a good heart. He is just attracted to power."
     "But we have more power!" Amaris argued, "We just need the Sacred Blood holders! Then the Mavericks would be done for!"
     "Patience, Aimi!" Leader commanded, "Let's just wait for the time being."
     "Whatever you say, Leader-San." Amaris bowed again.
     "Don't be so formal." Leader growled, "And call me by my actual name."
     "Alright, ---------." Amaris smiled and went back to work.

     "Ash-ash! Wake up!" Aimi jumped on my bed.
     "What?!" I asked groggily.
     "Today is our four year anniversary of being friends!"
Aimi jumped on my bed some more.
     "That's right." I got up, "Wow. Four years."
     "Yup yup!" Aimi smiled and bounced off.
     I got dressed and walked downstairs to see all my friends at the table.
     "Morning." Kasi greeted me with the smell of waffles.
     "I don't get the difference between waffles and pancakes." Bryer said, "They are made with the same batter, so they are the same, right?"
     "Dude, I can't believe you just said that. We are so over." Ellie joked and this made everyone laugh.
     Everyone ate and talked, the atmosphere was happy and warming. I was happy for that. I never liked gloominess, it saddened my already pessimistic mood.
     "Ash-ash!" Aimi said, "We should go for a walk in the mountains today!"
     "We'll go too!" everyone else cheered.
     "No." Aimi had a very serious face on, very rare since she was always trying to be cute, "I wish to walk alone with Ashleigh."
     She even said my full name! We always called each other nicknames! I wondered why she got all serious. Everyone looked hurt, all but Ellie. She nodded and looked understanding.
     "Let's go." Aimi got up and left. And I never even noticed that she didn't eat the waffles.

      "Why did Aimi act that way?" Bryer asked Ellie, hoping she would know.
     "None ya." Ellie sucked the rest of the blood out of her packet and threw it away, "It's Aimi's business, so there is no need to pry."
     "Well that's true, but..." Bryer decided to leave it at that.
     "Why don't we go wrestle, Arty?" Ellie asked, playfully.
     "You bet!" Artemis jumped out of his chair and ran after the ten year old Ellie.
     "Don't you want to play with your daddy instead?!" Kyle cried, running after his son.
     "What a doting father." Kasi smiled, "This will be good for him."
     "Definitely." Destiny agreed, "He and Artemis have been bonding a lot. That's a good sign."
     Brandon kept quiet the whole time. He really wanted to know what Amaris and Ashleigh were talking about.
     "I'm going out." Brandon stood up.
     "Hey, can you stop by the Blood Bank and pick up some AB-Positive, please?" Kasi asked, "I'm running out already."
     "Get it yourself!" Brandon barked. He was not prepared for what happened next. Kasi grabbed his hair, threw him to the ground and pinned him to the floor.
     "Dear brother." Kasi said with a sinister smile, "Do you want a repeat of what happened LAST TIME you refused to buy me my blood?"
     How could he forget? The last time, Kasi went on a rampage and ended up knocking Brandon out for three months. When he finally woke up, Kyle mocked him for another six months for getting beat by a girl, let alone by his sister.
     "Alright, alright!" Brandon sighed, "I'll get you the blood."
     "Thank you." Kasi kissed her older brother's cheek and got off of him.
     "May I join you, Brandon?" Destiny got up and asked.
     Brandon was about to protest, but Kasi interrupted.
     "That's right! Destiny is a new vamp so she will need her Resistance Ring!"
     "Right!" Destiny walked out of the kitchen with Brandon.
     When they were out of the house, Destiny said, "You were actually planning to spy on Aimi and Ashleigh, huh?"
     "Yeah I was." Brandon didn't bother asking her how she new that for it was obvious.
     "I only wanted to come because I wanted to spy on them as well." Destiny smirked, "Let's go!" she grabbed Brandon's biker sleeve and ran.

     "So anywhere in particular where we are going?" I asked Aimi.
     "Nada." Aimi skipped down a path, "I just wanted to walk with you. Is that alright, Ash-ash?"
     "It's perfectly fine!" I put my hands up in defense, "Of course I would want to walk with you!"
     Aimi's smile returned to her face, turning around and walking down.
     "What would you do..." Aimi began, "...if I told you that I was a vampire?"
     I didn't know how to respond to that.


© 2010 Ashimoto


Author's Note

Ashimoto
I bleeped out the Leader's name, so now you have to guess who it is. ;) It will probably be easy to figure out, but whatever. Please read and review. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Now everyone is going vampire, kidding. That would be too cliched. ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago


Ugh, need to know what happens next! XP Lol, but I liked this chapter, it was funny. ^^ My fave part when Kyle ran after Artemis XD Totally funny

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

398 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 10, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010


Author

Ashimoto
Ashimoto

Adalwolfa, Amaterasu



About
New bio time! I'm Ash, as you all know, and this is my profile. I like writing because it lets me vent out all my emotions, be they positive or negative. I'm just not all that good at it. I try my har.. more..

Writing
Still Doll Still Doll

A Book by Ashimoto


Still Doll Still Doll

A Story by Ashimoto