Iron Ellie

Iron Ellie

A Chapter by Ashimoto
"

Artemis sees his mother one last time, Ellie enters the castle, and a twist at the end. Chapter dedicated to Ellie! =^.^=

"
Ellie's POV

   I was lounging on the Harper's couch with my feet of the coffee table and Bryer's head in my lap. The only noise I could here was of Bryer's soft snoring.
   Everyone was conversing in the kitchen and I decided that I wanted to be left alone; well almost alone.
   I had found the Sacred Blood "containers", but I couldn't do what my quest told me to do. I should of bitten them while I had the chance, but I guess then Ashleigh wouldn't of been kidnapped by the people I wanted to "see" most. The Mavericks. They were my main target.
   I have traveled around the world to find the "containers" before the Mavericks. The Mavericks have Ashleigh, and I could sense Rachael was near. Things were getting interesting.
   I replaced my lap with a pillow for Bryer's head. It was about time I headed out. Controlling my Sacred Blood, I changed my age to 18 and changed into my hunter's outfit: a red crop jacket that was unzipped to show off my black tank top, ripped jean pants, a belt that had all the Resistance Rings from past hunts cluttering up the belt, my red cowboy boots and hat, and my dark red hair in a ponytail.
   I scribbled an excuse on a sticky note and pasted it on Bryer's forehead. Then I head out the door.
   Outside, I could smell Ashleigh's scent in the air. I followed it and ran at my vampire-fast speed.

                                    Ashleigh's POV

   I opened up the door and sure enough, vampires galore were battling the intruder.
   "Destinare!" I called out.
   Suddenly, vampires were being thrown around and in the middle of them was Destiny. Destiny grabbed vampires and rammed them into others and slammed her fist and feet into other vampires' faces. It was the only time, and probably the only time, I would ever consider Destiny being cool.
   I saw the look in Artemis' eyes. He looks ecstatic to see his mother again, although Destiny wasn't his real mother, only a reincarnation.
   "Destiny!" I yelled, this time getting her attention. She looked up and saw me with clueless eyes.
   "Let's help her." I said to Artemis as I charged in there will my kicks ready to go. I used my "Death Kicks" to get rid of the vamps in my way.
   Eventually, the guards were running away; out the ballroom door and down the staircase.
   I smirked victoriously and looked over at Destiny, who still looked clueless.
   "Destiny." I said, "How did you get here?"
   She looked at me puzzled, "Who are you?"
   "Mother?" came a small voice from behind me. It was Artemis. His eyes were wide and misty as he stepped forwards.
   Destiny's eyes softened as she said, "Artemis, my dear, come to me."
   Artemis ran and hugged Destiny around the waist, crying into her shirt.
   "There, there." Destiny rubbed his back, "Mum is here."
   "I missed you." Artemis looked up at her.
   "Hush." Destiny cooed, "I'm here now."
   "Destiny...?" I looked at her.
   "I'm Destinare."Destiny said, "Destiny allowed me to take over so that I could see my Artemis one last time."
   "Don't go!" Artemis cried, "You only just got here..."
   Destinare kneeled down and gave her son a peck on the nose, "My sweet, I have been awaiting Heaven for some time now. I could not do it unless I saw you and told you how much I love you."
   The scene was so sweet that it almost made me cry; okay, it did make me cry.
   "Do you have to go?" Artemis asked.
   "Yes, my child. My spirit must rest, however, my reincarnation will take care of you in my place."
   "Okay..."
   Destinare got up and immediately I saw a blue essence coming from her. She was leaving Destiny's body.
   "Goodbye, mother." Artemis said sadly, wiping the water from him eyes.
   As soon as Destinare fully left Destiny's body, Destiny fell to the ground; unconscious.
   "Destiny." I called, "Hey, wake up."
   Destiny's eyes batted open, revealing large blue pools that looked at me cautiously.
   "Where am I?" Destiny asked.
   "Maverick Castle." Artemis answered for me.
   Destiny looked to him, "Artemis?"
   Artemis' eyes lit up, "You know who I am?"
   "Destinare's son." Destiny said.
   "Yes." Artemis answered meekly.
   Destiny threw her arms around him and held him. He was surprised at first but then he relaxed into her embrace.
   "I'm sorry." whispered Destiny.
   Artemis cried on her shoulder. I took this chance to glance around the room. It was full of dead vampires who would be resurrected if they weren't taken care of properly.
   "Guys..." I said, "I think we should go."
   Artemis let go and nodded, "I sense Grand Master is coming."
   Destiny hopped to her feet and took Artemis' hand, "Let's get the Hell out of here."
   "I agree fully." I took off after.
   We took three steps out the ballroom door, into the corridor, and saw a massacre of the vampire guards that we were fighting earlier. Burning, they covered almost the entire floor. I gaped in horror as my eyes danced across the bodies.
   "What happened?!" I shouted in surprise.
   "Iron Ellie happened." came a familiar voice.
   We all turned our heads to see Leo walking towards us from the left hall.
   "'Iron Ellie'?" I repeated, "Who's that?"
   "That would be me." came another familiar voice.
   I looked, seeing a figure stroll out from behind one of the pillars. She had long red hair with cowboy boots and hat to match.
   "Ellie?!" I gasped.
   Ellie giggled, "I am the one who killed all of these weaklings. I am here to claim my throne as Grand Master."
   Leo cackled, "Oh, Ellie. You are strong, however, the Grand Master will crush you like a peach in her palm. I'll humor you though."
   Ellie scoffed, "As if you can lay a finger on me, small fry."
   Leo growled and lunged at her. Ellie simply smirked and used her hand to bat him away. He was sent flying by just a little bat of her hand.
   "Is that ALL you have, pathetic." Ellie yawned.
   Leo smirked, obviously having a trick up his sleeves, but Ellie ran up to him and kicked him upwards, sending him into the ceiling 100 feet above us. Leo pulled his head from the ceiling and climbed over to the three of us.
   "What the Hell are you doing, Leo?!" Ellie demanded, "I am your opponent!"
   Ellie had a look of realization on her face, "Destiny! Look out!"
   Destiny didn't hear her in time, and all I heard was Destiny's shriek of pain as Leo's teeth sunk into her arm.


© 2010 Ashimoto


Author's Note

Ashimoto
Didn't see that coming now did you? And if you did... well blah. Anyway, please read and review. :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gosh, I was kind of liking Leo too. =/ Just a bit though, but now this happens B|

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Can't wait to write the next chap! :DDD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

326 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 18, 2010
Last Updated on October 15, 2010


Author

Ashimoto
Ashimoto

Adalwolfa, Amaterasu



About
New bio time! I'm Ash, as you all know, and this is my profile. I like writing because it lets me vent out all my emotions, be they positive or negative. I'm just not all that good at it. I try my har.. more..

Writing
Still Doll Still Doll

A Book by Ashimoto


Still Doll Still Doll

A Story by Ashimoto