Unnoticed chapter 1

Unnoticed chapter 1

A Chapter by Tavionna

1

Tae

“Tae dear keep this knife with you,” I remembered my mother saying to me “it’s for protection to yourself if anybody robs this home.” She placed that beautiful blade in my two small hands.

            “You are six years old now,” My mother continued “I’m sure you are old enough to understand how to stab someone properly.” I nodded my head yes, and listened to my mother some more.

            “Now recite the rules of stabbing,” Mom said “I want to hear them all!” Oh, not these again she forced me to repeat these rules every day.

            “Number one,” I started “always hide your knife behind your back when in caution.” Mom nodded her head in agreement as I continued.
            “Number two,” I continued “never put your hands on the victim.” Mom smiled at me and kept nodding her head.

            “Number three,” I said “always stab stomach or where the heart, but since I’m short I will stab the stomach.”

            “Number four,” I sighed “clean up everywhere you touched with window cleaner. So, the cops won’t find you, and always take your knife with you.”

            “Then, the last one,” Mom said “say the last one.” I took a deep breath, and blurted out the last rule.

            “Number five,” I said “if you are claimed as a suspect, and interviewed by police make sure you hide your killing weapon.” Mommy gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

            “Good job Tae,” Mom praised “you’re going to grow up to be a beautiful woman.” I shrugged doubting that I will since I live in a horrid environment.

            “Mommy has to go to work now,” Mom said “be good, and never answer the door.” She left outside the door leaving me, and I sat with the feeling if I should follow after her. I felt that something bad was gonna happen. So, I ran outside anyway, and hid behind trash cans. I was good at hiding since mother taught me how. I caught Mom walking into that old abandoned warehouse down these old alley streets. I kept my knife close to my chest, and snuck into the warehouse dodging over many rusty debris obstacles.

            The ware house was very dusty, and there were lots of boxes to hide behind. I hid behind a large one in the darkness, and watched mom talk to a man.  He looked ratty just like my mom, and I sat and watched them carefully.

            “Sorry I’m late Clyde,” Mom said “I had to feed my daughter.” Clyde did not look like he wanted to fall for that excuse. I saw him secretly pull out a gun, and hid it carefully behind his back.

            “You should have just let her starve,” Clyde snarled “or make her figure out her own food.” My mom shook her head no.

            “She doesn’t know how to cook,” Mom replied “I think she would burn our apartment down.” Clyde put his gun into full view and pointed it at my mother. I saw she was beginning to shake out of fear.

            “Well, maybe you should have taught her!” Clyde snapped “I’ve had it with you Laura always being late!”

            “No, please Clyde,” Mom pleaded “I have a child a home, and she has no father he’s been shot.” But it was too late a deafening pop came from the gun in a split second. I saw my mother collapse on the ground without a care. Red liquid escaped from my mom, and it wouldn’t stop. I saw everything and I had many emotions hit me all at once. Sadness, anger, regret, and fear rushed to me. I lost my mind, and then I ran up to Clyde. It was like my senses weren’t working to stop me, but my anger was there. It took over my mind leaving me completely insane.   

            “YOU KILLED HER!” I roared as my anger took over my right arm, and swiped the gun easily from Clyde’s hand. Clyde was caught off guard, and before he could take the gun back I threw it across the room. He tried to punch me, but my anger forced me to dodge it. Then, my anger shot to my arm, and Clyde tried to punch me again. Oddly, I did a large pivot turn, and find myself behind Clyde. Suddenly, the five rules of stabbing rushed into me. My anger forced the knife into Clyde’s back, and Clyde was stiff for a second. Then, I pulled my knife out of his back, and it had red liquid all over it. Clyde fell to the floor with blood squirting out of him like a lemon being juiced.

            At the moment, I didn’t care I ran to my mom’s body. She was stiff and lifeless, and she felt so cold like ice.

            “Mommy, please wake up,” I pleaded “it’s not bed time yet.” She didn’t answer she just laid there lifeless in her blood.

            “Mommy please,” I cried “get up I said it wasn’t bed time yet!” Still, there was no answer, and I felt the tears rush down my face.

            “Mommy, say something,” I sobbed “please don’t leave me like this.” I was holding her, and shaking her very hard. Then, I gave up and left her body on the ground. My white dress was stained with red, and my hands were too. My knife was the only thing I had left and I could trust. It had a wooden handle with wolves carved into it. I remember going home that night to clean off my knife, and then putting on my favorite black outfit. After that, I brushed my long dark hair, and I stared at my gold eyes. Yes, they were a sparkly gold color, and no one had them but me. I walked out the door by myself stung with loss. It was cold and wet that night, but I didn’t care I knew every trick to get away with murder.

            Clyde was my very first victim, and that night was my beginning as a serial killer. Yes, I’ve gone through many years of my life killing men. I was called into the NYPD station as a suspect to the murders of men I dated. However, since I was so good at hiding the evidence nobody knew that I killed all these men. I keep a count on how many men I have killed so far. They all tried to use me as some trophy of theirs. I hated them for it, and it was because they didn’t give me what I want.  I always had my mother’s knife with me, and it was only one of a kind. So, no matter how many times the NYPD tried to match other knives with the stab wound it never worked.

            I so far killed at least 57 men in total, but they deserved it. It wasn’t my fault they were the ones who started this. I walk the streets of New York with no feeling of guilt, and I managed to take a job at a phone office. It was a good one too it had very high pay. So, I bought an expensive penthouse, and a black mustang. I was alone but I made a friend her name is May she is very preppy, and has a hair disorder. She came from a blonde headed family, but her hair comes out lavender. She lets it grow long like I do, but my hair is down to the back of my thighs. Now, Mom was right I did grow into a beautiful woman. I’m talking about my looks though even though I was dark skinned guys will not stop staring at me. That only makes me want to murder them even more.

            Now, I am cleaning blood from my lucky knife right now. That’s 58 men I’ve killed already I’m so happy! Can you excuse me now because I have to hide my evidence now? Besides, I have a Christmas party to go early to help out. Let’s see its 8:55p.m.     



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Reviews please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh wow. I can see that she is avenging her mother's death. This is interesting and I will keep reading.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tavionna

11 Years Ago

thanks =)
 Tasha

11 Years Ago

no problem :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
1 Review
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna