Unnoticed chapter 11

Unnoticed chapter 11

A Chapter by Tavionna

11

Tae

            The next morning, was very different, and I don’t know if it was the New Year. I wake up to noises in my living room. Michael wasn’t by my side, and I had feeling he was in the living room. I climbed out of bed to find him reading over papers. He was nice and dressed with his hair back in his normal ponytail. I really thought he looked hot with his hair free.  He looked up from the papers he was reading, and turned around to me.

            “I had to run home,” he said “I’m sorry if I worried you.” I smiled sweetly and I knew had to run home to finish off his paperwork.

            “It’s okay;” I replied “I don’t mind, so how are you feeling this morning?” I walked up to him, and he grabbed my waist then sat me in his lap. I find it funny how a grown woman like me is sitting in a grown man’s lap.

            “I’m fine,” he said “I’m really happy we are going to have a life together.” I smiled then out of nowhere sadness struck me. My mind went back to all of the murdering I have done. What if my Michael finds out about the true me? Also, all of the lies I told to his face, and would that mean he will discover about my true childhood. It was enough for him to fall for my fake dog Skippy, and the parents I wished I had for years. Instead, I ran from the police and raised my own self all my life. I looked away from Michael, and stared out the window.  I felt Michael’s stare go from happiness to a concerned look. I felt his soft hand on my cheek, and he made face him.

            “Is something wrong,” he asked me “is there something bothering you?”

            “No,” I lied “nothing is I’m fine.” I was so good at lying that he would think I’m telling the truth. I managed to fake smile, and I was really good at that too. I’m so happy mom taught me these things before she died.

            “Okay,” Michael replied “if there is something you can talk to me, and we could work things out together.” I fake smiled again, but my insides were pouring with tears. If only if I could tell him, but I would only scare him. Michael bent over and kissed me on the lips, and it went on for a long time. I forgot all about my sadness, and the murders I have done.  Michael wouldn’t stop it was like he was hungry. His lips were softly forcing mine to keep going. I couldn’t help it he was addicting, nor should I say dangerously addicting.  

            Later, after dinner I sat in my bedroom looking at my knife. I put it in a special blue velvet box, so it would look nice for display. To me it wasn’t a display well not as much. Dark memories floated around in my head. I sat down on my large king sized bed with the box. I was debating in my head, so hard where I forgot I was in my room. Should I tell Michael, but how would he react? No, I couldn’t tell him he would hate me. The sound of footsteps pulled me away from my thoughts.

            Michael sat down on the bed next to me.

“Hey baby,” he said “what is that it looks very special?” He was staring at my knife with interest. I hated to tell the half-truth, but I had no choice. 

“It’s a gift,” I replied “it was from my mom.” Michael nodded his head, and stared at it so more.

“It’s amazing,” he said “I have never seen a knife like that one. Where did your mother get it?” I thought of more lies to tell him, and he would fall for it.

“My grandmother made it,” I lied “she was a native american, so she passed it down to my mother. Then, my mother thought maybe she would hand it down to me.”

“Amazing,” Michael replied “are there other knives like this one?”

“No,” I replied truthfully “it’s one of a kind.” I of course, did not know where that knife came from. As I told you in the beginning mommy just gave me the knife.

“We should go to bed,” Michael suggested “we both have work tomorrow.” I looked at the time, and it was 10:30p.m. Damn, how long have I been thinking? I watched Michael slip under the soft black bed sheets. I closed my knife box then put it into the way back of my closet. I turned off the light and then went into the bed with Michael. The dark memories drifted back into my mind, and so did all the debating I did. I closed my eyes and continued my debate in my head.



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Reviews, I'm still open to them I just need a good comment!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5