Unnoticed chapter 16

Unnoticed chapter 16

A Chapter by Tavionna

16

Tae 

 

“Is there a problem officer,” I asked weakly “how can I help you?”

“Are you Tae Moscow Louise,” one officer asked with a deep tone.

“Tae what is going on,” I heard Michael ask me from behind. I didn’t answer him back, and I knew couldn’t answer him.

“Yes,” I replied coldly “I am.” The officer raised his eyebrows at my cold remark.

“You are under arrest,” another officer said “for the killing of 59 men. You have a right to remain silent.” I tuned him out while he was reciting over about what rights I have. The other two officers’ hand cuffed me from behind. I took a quick glance over at Michael as the police escorted me away. The last look I saw from him was shock. I looked quickly away after that. I didn’t fight with the cops I let them push me into their car.

They drove me to the NYPD, and guess who greeted me there at the entrance of the station. It was one of my old friends her name was Kara. She didn’t look too happy to see me again. Well, she never looked too happy to see me again. She was a short woman with blonde hair, and brown eyes.

“Hello, Kara,” I retorted “nice evening we’re having.”

“I should have known it was you,” Kara growled “You are a really good liar Tae.”

“Thanks,” I replied coldly “My mother taught me how to lie.” Kara gave me a death look like she wanted to murder me. Yeah right, in her dreams I would be the one to win.

“Take her to the staying rooms,” Kara barked at the officers.  The officers pushed me to move on into the building. Kara caught up to me while I was being shoved upward.

“We will see you in court,” Kara growled “tomorrow morning.” They shoved me into a small room. They slammed the door behind them, and locked it. I stood there for a moment observing the small little room. The walls bare and painted white, and it had a bed next to a small barred window. I found another door on the other wall, and went up to open it. It was another tiny room with no windows it just had a toilet, sink, and a small round mirror. I sighed and sat down on the small little bed.

Suddenly, the light on the ceiling turns off by itself. I didn’t care; my mind was all on Michael. My true love, that I hurt completely without thinking about how he felt. I felt another tear roll down my face. I began to cry as the events of tonight played over and over in my head. Michael would probably never want to see me again. Including, all those lies I told him, but how did he even know I was lying? I sat in the dark feeling dread burry me in its darkness.

Then, like magic, the light from the crescent moon, in the window, slowly shined to my hand. My middle finger sparkled a little bit, and I remembered I was still wearing Michael’s ring. I saw the diamond crescent moon sparkle in the darkness with joy. I felt tears of joy slide down my face. I didn’t feel so alone anymore, and I felt all of Michael’s love engraved into the ring.

Then, regret filled with in me once again. Loss was a part of my sadness, and it didn’t feel good.

“I’m so sorry,” I sobbed softly into the ring “Michael I hope you can hear me. I’m really sorry; please just let me hear your voice one more time.” The ring gave a sweet sparkle in response. I smiled a little because I knew Michael’s heart could still hear me. I looked up through the barred windows. The crescent moon smiled down on me shining softly in the sky.

“Mom,” I said into the dark empty room “I guess tonight wasn’t as lucky as I thought.” 

I sigh and then I lie down in my bed feeling Michael’s warmth radiating from the ring. Then, I easily fall asleep.  



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Review on this one! I'm not done yet other chapters are soon to come. PLEASE REVIEW I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Seroius this is the last one you better put some more chapters on this.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is cool keep it up. alexai

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna