Unnoticed chapter 14

Unnoticed chapter 14

A Chapter by Tavionna

14

Tae

I know Michael was supposed to fill in on this chapter, but he let me steal it. Don’t worry I owe him later. Anyhow, days passed and I kept my conversations short with Michael. I didn’t talk much with him as I used use to. Normally, he gave me concerned looks now, or looks of worry. The good thing is he would never get angry, but he just grew more and more discouraged.

I couldn’t face him, and whenever he talked to me I avoid his eye contact. If not, I would feel nauseated from guilt, sadness, regret, and anger. I knew I couldn’t tell him, and the only part that was bothering me the most was how he would react.  I couldn’t say anything I just had to keep it to myself. Michael went to his apartment majority of the time now. I didn’t mind but he did stay the night at my house to check on me. We still slept in the same bed together, but I didn’t sleep I was afraid to. Especially, if you have your past ripping up your dreams then turning them into nightmares. I sat every night on the balcony thinking, crying, and waiting for the sun to rise. I felt exhausted at work, so I had a huge bag of my favorite candy to eat on my desk. I didn’t eat lunch or dinner because how could I?  

I paced in my living room every evening, and do it until Michael forces me to sleep. I of course don’t as you heard before. I wait until I think Michael is sleeping then I go onto my balcony. I began to get headaches out of stress, but I still manage at work.

I was at work printing out copies of cellphone forms which was right across from Michael’s huge office (lucky). I see him outside talking to May about something, and then he gives sidelong glance to me. I quickly look away, and then pain throbbed into my brain. I take a deep breath then continue waiting for the paper. A second later, I quickly grab the paper and went into the back to the file room. It was a small room that held lots of files. I forgot to shut the door behind me though employees were supposed to.

I pull out my filing cabinet key then unlock a drawer. I began sifting through the files to find the one that held cellphone forms. Suddenly, the door closes behind me, and the warm presence, that I loved, was there with me in the room. Pain pushed into my head almost making me blackout, but I took a deep breath and maintained my balance. Since, I haven’t eaten in days I felt weak, and really tired.

“Tae,” Michael’s voice sounded softly “I know there is something bothering you.” I turned around to find Michael staring at me with a look of sympathy. I felt a wave of dizziness hit me, but I managed to stay balanced.

“No,” I lied “nothing is Michael. I promise I’m fine everything is okay.” Another wave of dizziness hit me, and this time it was stronger than the last. I lose my balance, but then Michael caught me. He sat me down in the small chair that was hidden behind the filing cabinet. Pain danced around in my brain, and leaving my dizziness insane.

“Tae look at me,” Michael said softly as he crouched down in front of me. He put his hand on my cheek, but I felt too much pain from my head, and my eyes would do anything else except to look at Michael’s sweet eyes. I was breathing hard, and I just felt I would die.

“I’m fine,” I managed to say “I can manage, nothing is wrong with me.” Michael stared at me with hurt, and it didn’t look like he was falling for it.

“No, Tae,” Michael softly said “you are not well. I watched you long enough, and it bothers me to see you not eating. That’s been going on for days, and you pacing around your living room every evening. This worries me Tae, and I believe you are worried about something, but you just won’t tell me.” More pain hits my head and I fell forward Michael caught me.  Then, he sat me back up and looked back up at me.

“Tell me,” Michael urged softly “tell me Tae what is bothering you. It was my promise to help you if you are in need. We can work this out together.” I look away in thought, and the debating still goes on in my head. I have no choice, I should just tell him now, but I can’t do it! Michael then grips my hands, and I look back down at him. I wanted to say something, but knocking on the door stops me.

“Tae, we need you real quick,” May’s voice sounded on the other end. Thank you lord, for granting me more time to think about this!

“I have to go,” I say quickly but in a weak matter “I’ll see you later.” I carefully get out of the chair, and make my way to the door. Michael went up to the door and opened for me.

“Thanks,” I say

“You’re welcome,” he says sadly

I walk out trying to be normal, but my head was killing me. I felt Michael’s stare on me, and when I walked up to May she gave me her everyday smile.

“We have to go to a meeting,” May said joyfully “it’s really important.” I nodded softly, but then a huge wave of dizziness, and pain rammed into me. I couldn’t control my balance, and I fell to the floor. My vision blurred leaving me in darkness. I hear remaining screams and shouts fade into silence.

“Michael, I’m so sorry,” I scream into the darkness of my thoughts “I’m really sorry I didn’t want to hurt you. I love you too much, but I can’t help but to hurt you.”  



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Reviews, I beg of you for some reviews!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna