Unnoticed chapter 6

Unnoticed chapter 6

A Chapter by Tavionna

6

Michael

Days passed on, and New Year’s was just around the corner. May had to take a plane to Arizona to visit family for New Year’s. I still really didn’t know many of the coworkers here except Tae. I guess I’m gonna stay home and celebrate by myself. This morning I had a huge bouquet of gladiola on my desk, and a small note came with it. I picked up the note and read it. It was written in beautiful cursive and said:

Dear Michael,

Do you want to go out for dinner with me tonight? I know it’s silly for me to ask, but I thought maybe you would like some time with me. I hope you like gladiolus they are my favorite type of flower.

                , Tae  

 

            I really didn’t get the point of the crescent moon at the end, but what if that’s her logo? However, I really did want to go to dinner with Tae, and how could I ever say no.

            “I hope you like gladiola,” A voice broke through my thoughts “you don’t have to like them. You can throw them away, and I’m pretty sure you think it’s a little corny. My mom said it was a way to send letters to people.” I turned around to find Tae staring at me in the doorway.  She looked a little nervous, and maybe somewhat embarrassed.

            “Yes,” I replied “I love gladiola they are a very beautiful flower. I want to go to dinner with you also.” Tae’s gold eyes lit up to a smile, and she walked up to me.

            “You are a very sweet man,” Tae said “but you don’t have to like the gladiolas. You don’t have to lie about them. It looked too extreme anyhow.”

            “I’m not lying,” I replied smiling “I love them besides I wouldn’t throw them away. To me flowers are gifts from people who care. I think you care deeply, and it gives my office more flavor.” Tae looked up at me with those shocked eyes. She kissed me on the cheek again, and began to walk away.

            “See you at six tonight,” she said joyfully “at Marisol’s bye.” I felt like I was on another cloud, and Tae could be my possible wife.  I sniffed the gladiolus and they all smelled like peppermint perfume. At lunch, I might go shopping for her some candy canes if there was any left.  



© 2013 Tavionna


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Tavionna
Please, leave a comment! I really need some critisim!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna