Unnoticed chapter 2

Unnoticed chapter 2

A Chapter by Tavionna

2

Michael

Its 9:00p.m and the Christmas party is about to begin! May and I have so much to do, but she is absorbed in the news channel because another murder has occurred. May has been interested with the mystery murder that has been going on for many years. Nobody knows who keeps killing all of these men. All they know is that she is female, and has been going around sleeping with men. Then, she disappears the next day leaving her date dead on the floor. So, that’s how I’ve heard it so far.

“May could you just stop watching T.V,” I complained “I still need help with the streamers, and setting the guest tables.” May turned around to me with her blue eyes showing me how annoyed she is.  

“Alright, fine Michael,” May replied “haven’t you realized how this murderer is never found it’s like a female version of Jack the ripper.” I rolled my eyes thinking about how May would be better off as a police officer than a phone office worker. May and I were dressed in a semi-formal way I had on my favorite white under shirt with my dark blue button shirt. I put my curly hair in a ponytail. I also had had on my favorite black pants with my shiny black shoes. May had her lavender hair up in a high ponytail. She had a dark purple dress with high heels on.

“Where is Tae,” said May “she is supposed to be here it’s 9:10p.m.” I of course didn’t know who she was talking about. I just got this job as a phone bill watcher, and May knew many people at work.

“I don’t know,” I replied “who is she.” May sighed as she began setting out silverware. She had a lot of tables to go through because this party is in New York’s grand hall.

“Tae is my best friend at work,” May said “and she was supposed to-“

“Be here a few minutes ago,” a voice calm as the wind interrupted. May and I turn around and I see a woman that was, so beautiful that I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She had smooth looking dark skin, and pitch black long hair. She had gold eyes and was wearing black from head to toe. I must say she was really good looking in black. She had a blank expression on her face, and her presence was so strong, but very different.

“Oh good,” May exclaimed “Tae you’re here, so tell me why are you late?” Tae took a deep breath.

“I was walking in the park,” Tae replied “I lost track of time.” I dropped all my streamers because I was entranced by her beautiful deep, but high toned voice. I loved it; I could just listen to it all day. May turned around to me with an annoyed expression.

“Michael start hanging those streamers,” She barked “we don’t have time for you to just stand there.” I snapped back into attention, and picked up the streamers. Tae passed by me and she was looking at me with those gold eyes of hers. She gave me a smile and then winked at me. I felt my cheeks burn a little bit, but what is wrong with me I just met her? Why do I already have a crush on her, and what triggers my heart to like her this way? I stand on the stool, and then taped a streamer to the wall. My thoughts kept going back to Tae, and so did my eyes when I was helping setting up the tables. There was something different about her, and it was like she has a special talent that no girl could do, or attempt to.

Finally, we finish the decorations before people started showing up. Music blared from the speakers playing all types of Christmas music. I sat at the same table with May and Tae, but May was the host so she went around, and talked with coworkers she knew that I didn’t know. I watched Tae out the corner of my eye, and she was cleaning one of sharp cutting knives with a napkin.

“Your name is Michael right,” I heard Tae ask, and I turned to face her.

“Yes,” I reply she looked up from her napkin with a smile.

“You did an amazing job,” She praised “I love the way you hung the streamers in combinations of reds and greens.” I smile back proudly because no one these days comments on my hard work. Suddenly, I feel a hand so soft slip over mine, and I could see there was a sudden fear in Tae’s eyes. So, I let her hold my hand I could tell she was scared about something. Then, Tae suddenly laid her head on my chest, and began to sob.

“Are you okay,” I asked softly “did I do something I’m sorry if I did?” Tae looked up at me with sorrowful eyes.

“No I’m sorry,” She said quickly “I’m just ……um don’t worry about it.” She looked away from me for a while. Well, until I sneezed so hard that I hit my head on the table. I didn’t know she was looking then, but she began to laugh at me for it. Her laughing sounded like bells singing a beautiful melody that I could not understand. I began to laugh too because I can just imagine myself hitting my head on the table from sneezing.

“You’re funny,” Tae said still laughing “that was priceless.”

“Yeah, I guess I haven’t sneezed in a while,” I reply “are you feeling better now?” Tae looked at me with a sparkly smile.

“Yes, I am,” Tae replied “do you wanna walk around a bit. I love to see the New York gardens.”

“Yeah sure,” I exclaim “let’s go!” Tae and I walk out a back door that out into the garden. I loved her but why does she feel so different?



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
REVIEWS PLEASE

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Tae seems very interesting. This is very good so far.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tavionna

11 Years Ago

yeah she does, =)
 Tasha

11 Years Ago

Oh wow :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna