Unnoticed chapter 12

Unnoticed chapter 12

A Chapter by Tavionna

12

Michael

I was interrupted from my dream to hear the sound of noises. I look to the side where Tae was sleeping, but she wasn’t there. I look to see Tae’s closet doors were slightly open, and find the blue velvet box, that held Tae’s knife, on the floor. I hear more noises coming from the kitchen and living room. I look at the time, and it was 1:58a.m. What on earth was Tae doing up this early?

I hop out of bed and walk into the kitchen to find Tae sifting through her large walk in pantry.

“Where is he,” she asked herself anxiously “where could he be hiding?”

“Tae,” I called to her softly “who are you looking for.” Tae stopped and I felt the darkness in the kitchen grow. The air grew cold and damp, and I saw Tae slowly turn to me. She was holding her special wolf knife in her hand. The blade shined with a cold sparkle.

“There you are,” Tae said in a cold voice “did you think you could run from me. You crude, lousy, two timer Zack. I think I should just put you out of your misery Zack.” Zack? My name is not Zack, and who the heck was she talking about? Tae slowly walked toward me with the blade gleaming with death in her hand. I began to shake out of fear, and my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I could see Tae’s eyes were closed, and that meant she was sleepwalking.

“Tae stop,” I cried “it’s me Michael. Wake up, I’m not Zack!” Tae tackled me to the ground, and she was stronger than I thought!

“Don’t give me those lies,” Tae replied coldly “I don’t deserve this, but you deserve an end to your life!” Tae sliced my arm with the blade. I didn’t feel the pain of it all I did was just stare at Tae. I pushed Tae off me then quickly ran to the kitchen light. I flipped the switch, and white light flooded the kitchen. Tae was still sleepwalking as she tried to pull herself up. I quickly found a vase filled with water, and threw it on her.

Tae gave off a shriek of surprise, and looked up at me. Her gold eyes were shocked, and she dropped the knife to the floor.

“What am I doing here,” she asked me “I should be in bed.” Then, her eyes went to a blood stain on the floor, and her bloody knife, then up to my injured arm. Her eyes grew wider of shock, and she rushed to me.

“Oh my god,” Tae cried “Michael what happened to your arm.”

“You were sleepwalking,” I replied “you cut me with your wolf knife.” I saw Tae’s eyes grow to sadness, and she took my hand then led me to the restroom. I sat down on the toilet, and stared at Tae as she pulled out bandages. She took a face rag then put under warm water. She came to me then began to wipe my arm softly.

“I’m sorry,” she apologized “I never sleepwalked before, but hurting someone while doing it isn’t good.” I saw the sad expression grow into her eyes as she put began to wrap around a bandage to my arm.

“It’s okay,” I reply “it happens.” Tae looked up at me with shocked eyes.

“No, it’s not okay,” she cried “this could mean something! It probably means that I’m crazy or a psycho in my sleep. I feel like I’m starting to become dangerous now even after one time!”

“Tae no,” I replied “you are not any of that stuff. In my eyes you are mature beautiful woman.” Tae’s sad expression brightened to a flattered smile. Then, curiosity drilled into my head, and I wondered who Zack was.

“Tae,” I said “who is this Zack person you were shouting earlier about?” I saw Tae’s expression dim down. It wasn’t an expression of thought it was one of sadness. That means Tae already knew the answer, but she hesitated to tell. Instead, she gave me a fake smile, and I know it’s fake because I love her enough to see it.

“Zack,” she replied “he was my imaginary friend. He’s nobody, don’t worry about him.” I felt the pain glaze my heart, and then began to suffocate it. Tae just lied to me, and I couldn’t believe it! I saw guilt cover Tae’s face again, and I began to wonder if she was hiding something from me.

“I’m going for a walk,” Tae said quickly “I need some air.” She walked out of the bathroom, and I followed after her. I looked at the clock real fast.

“But Tae,” I cried “its 2:46a.m. in the morning you need rest.” More sadness washed over Tae’s face as she finished zipping up her jacket.

“Um….,” she replied looking away from me “I just feel a little stuffed in here. I’ll be home soon.” She quickly pulled on her boots, and rushed out the door. I stood there filled with sadness because Tae lied to me twice. I guess grandpa was right. The more you love someone the more love reveals their truth. I think that there was more to Tae than meets the eye. But, she won’t tell me it’s like she is afraid to.  



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Reviews, Reviews, Reviews, I'm open to all reviews!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna