Unnoticed Chapter 3

Unnoticed Chapter 3

A Chapter by Tavionna

3

Tae

I felt a little better that I got a good laugh tonight. Michael felt like something brand new to me. He felt so different, even when I first walked through the door his presence was so bright. I would kill any other man, but him no; I didn’t want to kill him. He was different than all the other guys I’ve been with. He had this light that woke me up from this dark world. I admit it I fell in love with him at the touch of his warm presence.

It was the reason why I cried at the table because I have not felt a presence like that in years. He was so warm, and he doesn’t feel cold like all of the men I’ve been with. I felt Michael’s warm stare glaring softly on me. I couldn’t help it my heart skipped a beat. I loved him so much even though we just met. Was this love at first sight, and why am I feeling this now?

“Tae are you okay,” Michael asked me “you’re quiet.” I looked up at him with a smile.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I reply “are you going to May’s Christmas house party which is also tonight?”

“Yes, she forced me to,” Michael replied “you know I find it funny how it’s almost Christmas, and it didn’t even snow yet.” I thought for a second, because he was right it didn’t even snow yet.

“Global warming maybe,” I guessed “it’s possible.” Michael shrugged we walked through the dark garden and talked some more. We went back inside, May ran up to us she looked a bit annoyed.

“Where were you guys,” she asked “Michael, come on you got to go up, and sing in a minute.” But, before Michael could say anything May pulled him out of his seat. I watched her hand Michael a microphone on the stage. Music began to start up and Michael began to sing. At first, I didn’t expect him to be good, but I find myself hypnotized by his beautiful voice. Then, I thought “Yeah, I don’t definitely don’t want to kill him. I want him to be mine.”



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Please review I'm begging you too! please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna