Unnoticed chapter 9

Unnoticed chapter 9

A Chapter by Tavionna

9

Tae

            Oh geez, it’s you again, and I’m sure you want to hear my opinion tonight with Michael. To be honest, Michael is really easy to flirt with. I love to flirt with him because he is so cute when blushes. I really don’t want anything from him except just himself. I want to get him to the point where he wants me all to himself.

            Anyhow, I still don’t give up on my killing spree. I couldn’t help it I got angry for no reason. I made a drunken idiotic man follow me into a dark alley, and I took out my lucky knife. Just like that I stabbed him, and it was very fun. I loved to see all the red pour from his wound, and that’s why you should never drink. You’ll never know what might happen to you.

            Luckily, I was in an abandoned alley, so this dude’s body will probably lay there for a while. I add a mental point to my mental count of men I have killed. That makes 59 men dead I love being a killer at times, but it sucks then you would have to deal with the guilt. I just have a natural feeling for killing any men. I still make sure I didn’t leave behind evidence, so I spray the body with Lysol just in case.

            I run to where my car was parked, and drive home. I clean off my knife with bleach then I rinse, and clean it off with hot water in soap. Just because I kill people does not mean I leave blood on my favorite weapon. That’s honestly gross to have someone else’s blood on your most prized possession. I fall asleep out of excitement for New Year’s though. It is the first time I won’t celebrate it alone! 



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Reviews please! I need your comments to make me a better writer!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna