Unnoticed Chapter 17

Unnoticed Chapter 17

A Chapter by Tavionna

17

Michael

Sorry, since Tae is basically the main person of this story, I decided to let her take a few chapters. Anyhow, I sat in the empty apartment alone and very confused. I was devastated about Tae murdering 59 men. I was also scared when I found out I was dating a murderer. I was stuck in two halves of myself. One half wanted to stop loving Tae and move on, but the other can’t let her go. I really wanted to stop loving her, but she was too nice.

Somehow, I knew she was thinking about me, and I felt her sympathy. Even though she wasn’t there I could still feel her. My love for Tae was too strong to let go, and why would I ever let her go? All of the memories we had together rushed through my head. I felt sadness wash over me like a heavy rain. Then, I felt tears roll down in ice cold drops.

Suddenly, the front door opened, and May rushes in looking concerned. May looked as if she was coming from a party. Her hair was in a high ponytail fastened with a sparkly purple hair tie. She had a matching dress and shoes.

“Michael,” May asked as she sat down next to me “it’s good you called me. I’m sorry about Tae what exactly are you gonna do?”

“I don’t know,” I replied sadly “I want to go back to her, but I don’t know how.”  I felt more sobs escape through me. Then, ice cold tears rolled down my face even more. I felt May take me into her arms, and began to hug me. She felt warm and smelled like cotton candy, but she didn’t smell like the sweet peppermint scent Tae had.  There, was a sudden knock at the door that startled May and I.  A women with blonde hair, and was short dressed in a business suit walked in. She had a serious look on her face.

“Your name is Michael right,” she asked coldly

“Yes,” I replied “I am.”

“My name is Kara, and I come to say a car will pick you up,” the woman continued “at 8:00am sharp, so I would recommend you stay here. Tomorrow, you are required to attend your girlfriend’s court case.” I nodded my head, and I felt as if I would fall out.

“Very well then,” the woman said quickly “I’ll see you tomorrow, and bring your lavender headed friend.” May’s eyes went open at the remark, but then she let it go.

“Well, May,” I said “I have decided what I wanted to do.” May looked at me in a confused way.

“What do you want to do,” she asked. I looked up at her feeling determined.

“I’m gonna bail Tae out,” I replied “she doesn’t deserve this.” May stared at me like I was even crazier.

“What,” May cried “but she killed 59 men! Michael, she was the one who has been hiding from the police. Why would you bail her out?” 

“Because I love her,” I reply coldly “it doesn’t matter what she has done. I love her too much to let her go like this. I believe she feels the same way about me.” May stared back at me with sympathy, but I didn’t care. I was too angry and too tired to feel sympathy from anyone.

“You can sleep where ever you like,” I said quickly “just don’t bother me right now.” I walked into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. Who cares about the world right now? Tae was everything in my life, and she was my top priority. I would do anything to get her back into my arms.



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Go ahead keep on reading! =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on April 18, 2013
Last Updated on April 18, 2013
Tags: Love, Death, Jail


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna