Unnoticed chapter 4

Unnoticed chapter 4

A Chapter by Tavionna

4

Michael 

I’m glad I was done singing everybody seemed to like it. Tae even showed some gratitude. An hour later, May rode with me to her house since she was having a party too. May lived by a parking area, so guest could park their cars for free. I walked in May’s house was filled with other coworkers I didn’t know. The house smelled of peppermint and pumpkin pie. I sat at a table by myself while May went to go talk to friends. Then, that’s when I saw Tae again she had black jeans on with a green turtle neck sweater. When, did she have time to change, and we just left five minutes ago?

She sat down, and began talking with May, and her friends that she knew. I moved to the fireplace and sat down thinking of nothing. I felt the fire’s warmth as it crackled, and popped behind me. I also had a good view of Tae, and I couldn’t stop staring. Tae looked like those one of a kind people who didn’t need makeup. She had natural killer beauty, and it would be ruined if you changed it.

Tae’s gold eyes met mine, and she gave me a smile. I smiled back, then I felt her love spell grow inside me. I saw Tae lick her lips at me, and gave me one of those sexy smiles. She looks away and continues talking with one of her friends. I forced myself to look away, and I knew somehow in some way she wanted me. Well, that’s just a theory for now we don’t know that for sure.

 Later, I still sat there and thought of nothing, until I felt a hand slide softly down my arm. I turned to find Tae sitting there staring at me with a smile. I smiled back kindly, but then Tae did something that caught me off guard. She bent over and kissed me on the lips for a second. I stared at her shocked, and clueless.

“Mistletoe,” She said softly “watch out for it.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and left off back to her table of friends. I was close to grabbing her hand, but she was already gone. I didn’t want her to go back to her table of friends. I wanted her right beside me the whole time, and I wanted her to kiss me again. I could still feel the kiss on my cheek. I could still taste the peppermint that radiated off of her lips. I looked up for mistletoe, but there wasn’t any hanging on the ceiling. Yeah, she got me big time, and I mean it!

Two hours later, May’s party died down to a bunch of goodbyes. I wanted to go home to my bed, and think about the kisses I got from Tae. I saw Tae walking off by herself, so I caught up with her. I scared her for a second, and then she smiled at me.

“Hello,” she said kindly “what’s up?”

“Nothing,” I replied “do you want me to take you home?” We stopped at the sidewalk and faced each other.

“That’s very sweet of you to offer,” Tae said “but sadly I have to turn you down.” I saw her pull out car keys, and then press a button. A black mustang automatically pulled up to the curb, and the engine roared. I wanted that car badly it was way better than my old truck.

“I love your sweetness,” Tae said kindly “you are a very sweet man Michael. I have to go now.” Then, she walked up close to me, and gave me another peppermint kiss on the cheek. She stroked my cheek one last time before going into her black mustang. I watched her drive off while softly putting my hand on my cheek where she kissed it. I had that strong feeling that she wanted me, and she is needy for me. Once again, that is a theory we still don’t know that for sure.



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Please review, I need critisim to be a better writer!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna