Unnoticed chapter 7

Unnoticed chapter 7

A Chapter by Tavionna

7

Tae

            I was so happy; I finished all of my paperwork. My boss was so proud that he let me off at 4:30. I went home and took a shower, and while I was in there I thought about what Michael said to me. He thinks I really care deeply about people, but the truth is I don’t really. I really just want to kill all people. Well, except him and May they were the only two I really care about.

            Yes, I had other friends at the office, but I don’t really care about them. I wanted to murder them too because they gossip, and they act so conceited. Luckily, I’m nice enough to find them funny and laugh with them.  I come out of the shower and dry off. I look through my closet, and find my secret black semi-formal dress. It was a tight mini dress, but it gave me a lot of attention. I put on my favorite black boots, but they are not really that high.

            I look at the time, and it was 5:55p.m. I knew I would have to hurry up, so I quickly grab my purse and my lucky knife. Then, I run out the door to my car and drive to Marisol’s.  



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
REVEIWS!!!!!! I need them please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on January 25, 2013
Last Updated on January 25, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5