Unnoticed Chapter 18

Unnoticed Chapter 18

A Chapter by Tavionna

18

Tae

I of course, wasn’t treated like royalty. I got a rude awakening from the officers because they through an orange prison suit at me.

“Get dressed,” The officer growled “and make it quick we have to be at the courthouse in thirty minutes.” I sighed and quickly got dressed. I decided to leave my night gown and jacket on the bed. The guards came into my room, and then handcuffed me. I was shoved into another police cruiser in a daze. I watched trees and tall buildings and people fly passed the window as the car drove on. At the time, I was thinking long and hard about what I did over the years. It wasn’t right, and all 59 of those men did not deserve for there to be lives taken away. I knew from there that I had to stop running away from my problems.

I was sick and tired of worrying about being in prison. I’m sure Michael doesn’t even love me, nor care about me anymore. How bad can prison be? You don’t have to be bothered by anyone, but yourself and your thoughts. You can sit every day in boredom, and eat when called upon. Yes, right now I’m looking very much forward to prison. However, when I get out I’ll live in a small town somewhere other than New York. I’ll become a store worker and have a garden, so I won’t be bothered as much.

The police cruiser stopped in front of a large building, and once I got pushed out cameras and microphones were shoved into my face. Reporters from every news station began to throw questions out to me. I didn’t answer any of them instead I kept my head down, and continued to be shoved into the building.

The guards threw me into a room, and I stumbled on the floor.

“You have 5 minutes to talk to your lover,” the guard growled “hurry up!” The closed with an angry bang, and then it melted into silence. My back tingled with the sweet sensation of that familiar warm presence. Michael stood before me, and I could feel his eyes watching me carefully. I slowly picked myself off the ground, and I didn’t look at him in the eye. How could I?

I was way beyond ashamed to face him, or even to stand in his presence. Then, I fought back my fear and slowly looked him in the eye. I could see his eyes were studying me, and his face showed no emotion. I felt guilt ram up into my face creating tears. I began to sob, and Michael’s eyes soften to a sympathetic look.

“I’m sorry,” I choked out “I just couldn’t tell you it was hard. I didn’t want you to be afraid of me. I’m the one who has done a very bad deed.” Michael’s face fell to complete sympathy.

“No,” Michael replied “I’m not afraid of you.” I felt more pain burst through when I heard Michael say that. He was lying to himself I’m sure he knows he does have a fear of me.  

“Why not,” I cried “I shamed you, I lied to you ever since we’ve been together. I even lied about my New Year’s resolution. I don’t even want to live anymore because I can’t find the right happiness in my life.”

“Tae, you already have,” Michael said “you have found me.” I nodded my head in disagreement; the cold salty tears stung my eyes.

“No,” I replied “I’ve only been nothing but a burden. You don’t want me anymore.” Michael’s eyes went open with shock, and then I saw a single tear roll down his face.

“Tae,” he said softly “of course I want you. I’ve always wanted you, and why would you say that?” I look away from him, and then more sobs escaped from me.

“I’ve done too much to you,” I sobbed “I put you through a whole lot. Stop lying to yourself Michael. After what you witnessed last night you don’t love me anymore. I shamed you!” More tears, rolled down Michael’s face, and I could see the agony in his heart. Michael lifted my chin, and his eyes were struck with pain.

“Baby,” he said much softer “what you’re saying is not true it never was. I love you too much I would never let you go baby. You don’t deserve this you need me baby you need me!”

“Michael, I can’t,” I choked “I don’t deserve you. I can feel it you don’t love me you’re afraid of me.” I turn away from him, and I began walking to the door to let the guards know I was done speaking with Michael early. Then, I felt a hand grab me back so hard that I stumbled backward away from the door. I was shocked, I found myself on the floor with Michael. Michael was sobbing his heart out, and he had a firm grip on my arm.

“No,” he sobbed “You are not leaving me like this. I can’t let you do that!” I stared at Michael with shock through my own tears. He had never pulled me back so hard in my life! He wasn’t looking at me he had his head down sobbing.

“Why,” I asked quietly “why can’t I?”

“Because I love you,” he replied in a softer tone “that’s all there is to it.” I felt more tears roll down my cheeks. Michael slowly lifted his head up to me. His eyes revealed his dilated pupils turning them black as night. His hair was everywhere making his long curls droop in front of his face. That scared me for a moment because he actually looked desperate.

“Michael, no,” I said softly “you can’t.”  

“Yes, I can,” He cried “it’s how it’s always been. You are not leaving me Tae. I don’t know what I will do if you’re gone.” He moved closer to me, so close that we were face to face. He was looking into my eyes as if he were studying them. I didn’t look directly into them instead looked down to my hands. My fingers were sweaty and pale as regret ripped through me. I saw that I was still wearing the moon ring. It sparkled with a bright diamond light.

“I have to go,” I said calmly “I can’t keep running from this.”  



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Few more chapters are still coming!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice. I really like this chapter so much emotions.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tavionna

11 Years Ago

Thank you my friend! =)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna