Unnoticed Chapter 19

Unnoticed Chapter 19

A Chapter by Tavionna

Chapter 19

Tae

 

“No,” Michael cried “I can get you out of this!” I backed away from him slowly, but he kept crawling closer and closer to me. I was backed into the wall, and Michael crawled over to me.

“Michael, I have no choice,” I continued as I crawled away to the right “I’ve been running from this all my life.” More tears roll down my face, but I didn’t sob or anything. I made my way to the door, and I was so close to touching the door knob. But, Michael pulled me back into his arms.

“No,” he cried “don’t you leave me!” He slowly let me go and began to sob into his hands. He looked up at me again with his tear washed face. I felt bad, and I didn’t know what to do.

“You can’t leave,” Michael cried louder “I don’t wanna be alone! All my life, I was always so alone. Even, when I moved here to New York I was always alone. I hate being alone, and I want you to be with me.” I stare at him with sympathy and sorrow.

“But Michael,” I protested “after all I’ve done to you! You can’t have me with you, and this means you have to leave me!”

“Then, let you live alone in a hidden world of unhappiness,” Michael sobbed “It hurts me to even imagine that!” Michael was right, and I thought quickly about the plans I made in the car. I knew that wasn’t the life I wanted when I get out of prison. It was only my desire to not be bothered with people ever again.

“But …..I,” I stuttered “I feel so horrible about what I did.” Michael crawled up closer to me again, and put his soft hand on my cheek. This time I looked into his eyes.

“It doesn’t matter what you did,” He replied softly as he began to stroke my cheek “what matters the most is that we are together. I mean….. don’t you want to be with me?”

“I do,” I answered back trying to keep back from sobbing “but what I did…” I got cut off because Michael’s sweet lips were against mine. I felt that same love as it vibrated through me making me forget I was ever at the court house. Then, the regretful thoughts returned to me in an instant. I softly pulled away then I got up, and I walked to the other side of the bare room.

“What’s wrong,” Michael asked “can you tell me?”

“I shamed you,” I said coldly “I shamed you, I shamed you, I shamed you!” Suddenly, my head began to feel a little disoriented, and was like a record player. I could not stop saying those three horrid words. Michael walked back up to me in an instant.

“No, you didn’t,” he cried “stop it Tae you never shame me.” Then, the doors opened two beefy looking guards walked in.

“Times up,” one growled at me “sorry it took a minute your lavender headed friend requested you guys more time together.” I nodded but I was still saying the three words. I began to feel like a psycho and began to go nuts. The guards put handcuffs on me then shoved me outside.

“I SHAMED YOU,” I screamed “I SHAMED YOU, I SHAMED YOU!” Michael followed us outside I wouldn’t stop screaming. I was so angry, confused, and upset at the moment. I saw Michael’s face more tears ran down his face as he watched me. Then, with a sudden pain in my back, all of my nerves cooled. I felt like I was in total bliss, but my mind was still in rage. With that, I have gotten shoved into the court room.

 



© 2013 Tavionna


Author's Note

Tavionna
Still more to come!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

you better put more chapters on here.

Posted 10 Years Ago


aweasome. I really like this chapter too. keep it up!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tavionna

11 Years Ago

Again thank you my friend. =)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 19, 2013
Last Updated on April 19, 2013


Author

Tavionna
Tavionna

iwakuni, chubu, Japan



About
I love music and enjoy fantasy stories. I love Michael Jackson he is my insporation. I currently living in another country which is Iwakuni Japan. I love it here and the people. Im not japanese but i .. more..

Writing
Surgery Surgery

A Poem by Tavionna


Myself Myself

A Poem by Tavionna