Memories

Memories

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

This chap is only in the past. We'll get back to the future later.

"
Memories

**Tyki's POV**
Tyki sulked. He personally preferred the term "brooding" but he was actually sulking. Even though he had been trying to get Siana to leave him for the past month now that she had he felt like his world was going to fall apart. He had been so worried for her safety he hadn't even fully realized how happy he had been.
"Eu sou uma criatura egoísta." he moaned into his hands.
"Tyyyyykiiiii!!!!" called Cheryl, Tyki groaned: his annoying brother had been moaning at his door almost hour since he got back. He only stayed on that side of the door because the Earl had told him to give Tyki space. "Tyyykiii!!! Come ouuuuuuut! You brother misses you!!!!!"
Tyki did not grace that with an answer.
"Eu vou ser feliz quando essa mulher sedutora irritante é morto. Apenas mais algumas horas ... então meu querido irmão pode estar de volta para si mesmo." the words were murmured so softly Tyki was sure he had missheard. That didn't stop his heart from picking up double time and beating loudly in his ears. Panic sized him and he leapt to his feet pulled open the door swiftly.
"What did you just say?" he asked softly. There was a dangerous glint in his eyes that was lost on Cheryl. 
"Tyki! I missed you!" cried Cheryl grabbing him around the waist and hugging him.
"Enough Cheryl," Tyki growled, Cheryl pouted, "What is happening to Siana?"
"Oh! It's wonderful!!" said Cheryl clapping his hands in delight like a child, "She is going to die soon!"
"What?!" spluttered Tyki his eyes widening, clutching Cheryls arm in a death grip.
"Yes! She was stupid enough to take your Noah powers! She'll die the moment she arrives here! aAand, she's supposed to be here in a few hours! isn't that great?" grinned Cheryl.
"GET OUT!" yelled Tyki, something snapping inside him, he hurled cheryl out the door and slammed it shut. He clutched his head, sinking to the ground.
"Não ... não! não não não não não!" he whispered brokenly, "Ela deveria estar seguro de mim, quando ela deixou! Ela deveria ser seguro!"

**Siana's POV**
 
"TYKI!" Siana gasped sitting straight up in her warm bed roll.
"Everything alright?" asked Neah wearily glancing over at her.
"N-nothing. I just- for a moment it felt like-I don't know... I can't even really remember the dream very well anymore." lied Siana. Neah shrugged, not really caring. Siana laid back down, worrying her lip. She did remember her dream. Every night since she had taken Tyki's powers from him she fallen into a odd sort of tentative connection with him while she slept. It had been reassuring to feel that he was alright, though his spirits had been understandably low. But just now.... Something had happened. She was sure of it. Even now she could feel waves of unspeakable panic, almost pain, radiating from him. Siana had the terrible urge to rush to him that moment... but that would jeopardize the plan to save Yasmine's kid. And she also felt sure that if Tyki was in any sort of real danger she would be aware of it... though she still couldn't shake the feeling of foreboding. 
There was a soft flutter of wings from above. 
Siana pulled the blankets back from over her eyes to see Rachel touching to the ground. Neah tensed immediately, and the air seemed to crackle with some unknown energy. 
"Rachel? What's up?" asked Siana sitting back up.
"I- to warn- Alana should have already been- I- w-what's going on?" whispered Rachel faintly. She had gone very pale and her eyes had become unfocused as she swayed on the spot. tipping, tipping, tipping...
"Catch her!" cried Siana as Rachel fell. Without thinking Neah reached out to catch her. there was a blinding flash of light. When Siana could see again she saw that an odd golden light glowing from underneath Rachel's breastbone, the same gold light shone from the innocence on the hand of her white haired companion (not the usual electric green however) and now.... the was also a third person laying in the clearing. One with black hair, dark skin, and Noah markings.
"도대™ 무슨 ...?" breathed Siana.

**Rachel's POV**

Rachel slowly opened her eyes. She was confused when all she saw at first was white. She realized quickly that it was hair. It smaller nice...so warm...so comfortable... that heart beat steadily alongside her's...wait...what...?
...
...
...
"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!" shirked Rachel jumping to her feet away from the boy she had so shamelessly snuggled with in her sleep. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and sat up as well. Though he had white hair he appeared to be about her age... and was quite cute too... this only served to highten her embarrassment.
"Rachel! you're awake! thank goodness you had me worried!" said Siana waking up as well and coming to hug her.
"Wha- Siana I don't understand-" said Rachel confused trying to avoid the white haired boy's gaze, which wasn't hard because he was doing the same thing.
"I don't know either, you two took one look at each other and fainted right on the spot...Oh and you seemed to have caused Neah to separate into his own body as well..." said Siana helplessly splaying her hands in defense and confusion.
"Who's Neah?" asked Rachel.
"Ah! Right sorry, introductions, um... yeah. So, Neah is the one sleeping over there..." Siana pointed to the dark haired Noah who was laying underneath a large coat, "I think he is recharging his energy or something... he did just get this new body... Oh and this person is-"
"Allen Walker. Pleasure to meet you-?" asked Allen as he smiled sweetly for the first time. He stood and offered her his hand. Rachel took it.
Her hand tingled slightly at the connection.
"Rachel Wilder." she supplied with a shy smile of her own.
Siana looked back and forth between them with crossed arms.
"I agree with Yasmine on this matter." she suddenly declared with a wicked smile.

**Yasmine's POV**

The pain in her head came fast and intense.
She had been sulking over the fact that her almost-not-sister and her Noah had run off to save her so-called-child with out her. Ridiculous! Her have a child! Ha! She hadn't even been kissed before! Yasmine sulked even more. She was sure this must be some sort of cruel joke at her expense. Well her sulking side said that, her rational side softly whispered that Siana would not have abandoned the love her life to play a joke on her. Still, sulking was a much better option over the frightening possibilities her actually having a child might mean.
So she had been resolutely NOT thinking about frightening things when suddenly her world flashed white. For a moment she saw Siana's startled face, felt rather than saw Allan and Neah's alarm and Rachel;s confusion, and then...
Oh my....
Memories were coming thick and fast. Yasmine screamed and clutched her head falling to the ground. Sadly, screaming did nothing to relieve the pain. It hurt worse than anything she'd experienced thus far as her body tried to reject the memories that had been released by the joining of the Heart. 
She was drawing in her sketchbook as a little red head boy played in the park.
"Look mommy! I made a sand castle!" he laughed pointing excitedly at an exquisitely detailed palace in the sand...
She was now standing in a simple kitchen with a dark haired man.
"Now my slave fix me some yumminess!" she commanded deviously.
"Your compassion is unparalleled, little Heart." chuckled the man with twinkling golden eyes... if only he really did belong to her... that Neah...
She lay on her back on a bed while Neah kissed her passionately. She held onto him for dear life: it held as if she losses her grip at all she would float away from the sheer feeling of it all.
"Never leave me... please never leave me... I love you Yasmine..." he murmured, his golden eyes intense upon her.
"I love you too Neah..."
Too much! Too much! Yasmine couldn't take it! It hurt, these bittersweet memories of what she used to have. She already liked Neah quite a lot. It was almost physically painful to think that she used to have his love... and now probably never would again. No! She didn't want to remember any more! She wanted to pretend nothing had changed-
She gasped in pain, every part of her seemed to scream, but... but here at last was her baby. Neah's baby. Her Elcie. She wept as she held her close to her heart... the Earl's face loomed, a sadistic smile on his face....
"NOOOOOOOO!!!" Yasmine screamed aloud.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Translations
Eu sou uma criatura egoísta - I am a selfish creature.
Eu vou ser feliz quando essa mulher sedutora irritante é morto. Apenas mais algumas horas ... então meu querido irmão pode estar de volta para si mesmo. - I'll be glad when that annoying temptress is dead. Just a few more hours... then my dear brother can be back to himself.
não - no
Ela deveria estar seguro de mim, quando ela deixou! Ela deveria ser seguro! - She was supposed to be safe from me when she left! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SAFE!
도대™ 무슨 ...? -What the hell...?

hmm... this chapter wasn't as good as it could have been... oh well.. it's hard to keep track of all the parallel story lines. I may deviate slightly in future. Haven't decided.
More TykixSiana, NeahxYasmine, and AllenxRachel in next chapter, though I am hoping to squeeze in some good SarahxJack and AlanaxKanda soon as well.... hmm... well... we'll see how it works out.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

jashdailsfhdljghduklahs (>///

Posted 11 Years Ago


Intense!!!!! D:
Now we await for what comes next.

Posted 11 Years Ago


MMMMMEEEEEEERHHHHHHH!!! That is Yasmine talk for MOOOOORRRREEEE!!!! OMG GETTING SO INTENSE!!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
3 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2012
Last Updated on November 23, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne