Continuing

Continuing

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

So I am continuing the grown up story because it's fun. But be warned these are shorts so at any moment I could drop this story line and switch to something new. Mwahahaha.hah. hah. ha... or something

"
Siana's Wedding
"So I was wondering Yasmine... Why am Siana's Maid of Honor and not you? I mean you've known her longest." asked Alana sorting the programs for the evenings events as she and the girls sat in the brides maids dressing room.
"I wanted to be! And I was her first pick, but then Bethany (that traitor!) pointed out it took a lot of coordinating between people and I hate that kind of nitty-gritty detail work, so we decided on you!" said Yasmine happily sampling the chocolate fountain.
"Thank you again, I am so happy I could help!" said Alana.
"I can't believe our little Siana is getting married!" squealed Sarah holding her little bouquet of flowers and giggling with excitement.
"I feel so old!" agreed Jaya as Rachel did her hair.
"NOOOO MY LITTLE SISTER CAN'T GET MARRIED YET! I AM NOT READY TO GIVE HER AWAY TO THAT NOAH B@#$%^&!" sobbed Yasmine dramatically.
"Wait... What...? she's not really right...? RIGHT?!" said Sarah, "I mean, I've met both of their parents-!"
"No Sarah. You are correct. Yasmine stop saying silly things. You told Tyki you'd murder him if he didn't marry her after making her fall in love with him." commented Rachel pinning up Jaya's cascading curls with a little net dripping in white and purple purls.
"A world with Tyki belong to someone besides Siana?! I can't picture it!" said Alana.
"Because it's a impossibility!" said Yasmine firesly.
"They were made for each other." sighed Sarah dreamily.
"Speaking of which it's time for me to grab the bride." grinned Alana excusing herself.
"Hey guys, can you tell my tummy is sticking out in this thing?" asked Rylie coming into the dressing room adjusting the deep purple dress that matched the dresses the other girls were sporting.
"Rylie, I don't even have to look at you to answer that; you're a stick." said Yasmine frowning.
"Even as a stick though I would've expected it to be sticking out a little more what with you being pregnant and all. Are you eating enough? you're, what, four months along?" asked Rachel frowning at her.
"Three and a half." said Rylie looking a little taken aback.
"@#$% well we were close." said Bethany.
"We totally called it though!" said Jaya triumphantly.
"RYLIE'S PREGNANT?!!!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!" said Yasmine looking like she might have a heart attack.
"Now Yasmine... I didn't think you'd want to know all the dirt little details but if you insist..." grinned Rylie.
"NO NO I AM GOOD!"
"Why does every one know this but me and Yasmine?" said Sarah looking a little taken aback.
"Well, because I haven't told anybody. Don't ask me how those three crazies know." said Rylie frowning at her friends.
"My moms worked with pregnant people for as long as I can remember." shrugged Rachel.
"My mom has had too many babies." said Bethany.
"I can see into people's souls." said Jaya, "... and I've known you too long."
"Well @#$%^ you guys. Even Kyo doesn't know yet." said Rylie.
"How long were you planning to hide it?" asked Rachel looking alarmed.
"As long as I can!"
"Isn't he going to have a heart attack when he finds out...?" asked Bethany.
"Yep! it's going to be so funny!" grinned Rylie.
"Somehow I don;t think thats going to work out so great." said Jaya.
"Fine... I'll tell him after the wedding." sighed Rylie.
"Kyo? as in Kyo Shoma?" asked Sarah.
"Yep! Akito said I couldn't be his girlfriend, but they never said I couldn't marry him!" grinned Rylie.
"A BABY! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!" squeeled Yasmine.
"What about a baby?" asked Siana coming in with Alana.
"Beautiful!!!" squealed the girls. Siana was in a lush black wedding dress with an amethyst necklace and her hair pinned up with beautiful purple butterfly pins. Tyki had originally questioned her desire for a black wedding dress, but Siana had told him that since they were a backwards pair she wanted a backwards wedding.
"Never mind that, what about a baby? Rachel are you pregnant?" asked Siana.
"No." sighed Rachel exasperated by the continued attention to her personal life.
"Well, hurry up! you've got until Yasmine's Wedding in five months!" said Siana.
"Siana! Neah and I are not engaged!" said Yasmine in exasperation.
"Yasmine, give up and get married. And Rachel, do I need to talk to Allen about this? You guys better be trying. I mean, you have to get pregnant! I want our kids to be besties!" said Rylie with puppy dog eyes (Siana:Oh, so she's the pregnant one)
"What about me?! don't you want our kids to be besties?!" demanded Jaya.
"...I am not worried about Lavi's eagerness in that matter..." commented Rylie.
"Good point, in that case, new plan; you all should hurry up and get married and get pregnant so that we can all have kids about the same age!" said Jaya.
"Yes!" agreed Rylie excitedly.
"Sounds good; I've got part one of that plan almost complete!" grinned Siana.
"HELL NO!" said Yasmine.
"I'll pass..." said Bethany.
"...I don't even have a boyfriend yet..." mumbled Sarah (Yasmine: thats your own fault, you've got one ready and eager whenever you feel like it. Sarah: Yasmine!)
"... No way Kanda would go for that..." sighed Alana wistfully.
"You guy's..." sighed Rachel.
"Hey is the bride ready?" asked Road sticking her head in.
"Yep! one moment!" said Alana as everyone scrambled around for one last make check before grabbing bouquets and dashing out in excitement.
Tyki and Siana were married in a un ordinary manner. instead of exchanging vows  they exchanged markings on their forearms (Siana a stigma and Tyki and feather from her wing) and then they bound their hands with charmed ribbon that when they kissed dissolved in liquid gold and reformed around their fingers in rings.
When the bouquet was thrown all the unmarried girls dashed for it except one. But Siana had aimed well. Yasmine jumped when the bouquet landed on her head.
"Wha-!" said Yasmine completely confused.
"You got the Bouquet, that means you're the next bride. Are you trying to give me a hint dear?" asked Neah grinning and stealing a kiss as he pulled flower petals out of her hair.
"I am not!" said Yasmine blushing.
"Hmm... I'll consider your suggestion, I admit it sounds quite appealing..." grinned Neah stealing another kiss. Yasmine glared at Siana over top of Neah's head, she grinned back sneakily before wrapping her arms around Tyki's neck and allowing him to pick her up and disk her off to the limo that awaited them.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Hmm... perhaps next time I will do a Neah proposal... or a Sarah story telling how she goes from being a white princess to a queen... or a Siana centric one because this one ended up not being.... or maybe an Alana/Kanda one........................................................................................................... or I could be selfish and do another Allen/Me.
Who can predict the moods of Miss.Wild? or I suposse I am Mrs. Walker in this story....*squeal*

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Siana would do that.....but that was so funny!! I am totally making a pregers one!! We'll have the cutest kids ever!! Well....we gotta wait until the next B-day girl (which is Rylie)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I LOVED IT ITS SOO CUTE! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Liked this part:

Yasmine: thats your own fault, you've got one ready and eager whenever you feel like it.

Sarah: Yasmine!

I loved this chapter!

KEEP IT UP!

[You should do me next, where Jack and I become a couple.]

Posted 12 Years Ago


YES! at last! TYKI IS MINEE!!!! XDDD
loved this !! was laughing the WHOLE time XD

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
4 Reviews
Added on March 6, 2012
Last Updated on March 6, 2012


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne