Siana's request *continued

Siana's request *continued

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Siana- "Okay... I am now chained to the love of my life who happens to be a psychopath with killer butterflies with a very skewed view about personal space... what could go wrong?"

"
Red String of Fate

Siana and Alana hung out on Siana's front porch. Sun shone down upon the two friends chatting as Alana's son Daisuke played on a blanket at their feet. Still, under the pleasant facade, there was a feeling of unease in the air. Today Tyki, Kanda, and their other brother-in-laws were on a trip in which it was highly likely that they would face the Millennium Earl. Siana had wanted to insist that she go with Tyki to stand by his side like her other friends were doing. However the reality was she was just a little to close to her due date to safely take part in such a dangerous, and probably physical, conflict. So she had stayed behind with Alana, who's son was too young to be away from her for too long, and the other children. Still, the prospect of Tyki being out there with out her to watch his back had her stomach twisting in knots.
"They'll be okay," said Alana, though she herself sounded unsure, "Our friends would never allow anything to happen to them."
"When your fighting for your life it's hard to even manage what's right in front of you, let alone what's around your friends." said Siana gloomily. She knew she should try to be upbeat for her friend, who was also worried sick (no wonder with Kanda's complete disregard for his own safety) but she was so sick of keeping up the "every-thing-is-fine" pretense she had to hold up so firmly for the kids.
"They know what they're doing." Alana reminded her.
"You don't understand... the Earl... he never had expected to get his brother back...he doesn't really care about the others... except for maybe Rachel and Allen because they made up the heart... but he's in no hurry with them... but Tyki... the Earl has never excepted losing the Noah of Pleasure. He's always been certain he could get him back... and sometimes I worry... the Earl is so cunning... sometimes I worry he'll succeed." Whispered Siana cradling her rounded stomach, thinking of the first time she had fully realized how easily the Earl could take her Tyki away from her forever.
****
"Oi oi.... I am not... a machine..." Siana informed the Portuguese man walking in front of her.
"I am aware Anjinha." said Tyki blowing  out a puff of smoke.
"T-then why.... must we... always... walk... everywhere... each night....? I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Siana screamed in frustration. Normally people would have given her some really weird looks at this point. However she was in her angle form and no one but Tyki could hear her excessively loud complaints.
"Confiem em mim, a última coisa de que precisa é ter mais beleza para seduzir-me com..." muttered Tyki from ahead.
"Okay you said some thing about "Trusting you", which by the way sounds like a bad idea, and also a long something with the word "more" somewhere in there." commented Siana.
"Ah...give it up amor. Unless you understand everything you're just going to be extremely confused querida; I would never ask you to do something so stupid as trust me...Na verdade, você já confiou em mim demasiado." sighed Tyki stressfully running his gloved hand through his wild curly hair.
"좋습니다. 만약 당신이 나를 가르치라를 주고 받지 않아도 될 �™�입니다 이 모�"� 일을 하�™�죠!" Siana all but screamed.
"Well if my menina feels that way..." said Tyki suddenly whipping around and catching a surprised Siana into his arms and dipped his head down so that Siana could feel his breath tingling against her lips. Without thinking Siana's eyes drifted closed as her heart thudded unevenly. Suddenly Tyki dropped her.
"Tyki!" Siana complained.
"Sorry Anjinha, you and I are just not meant for that kind of relationship." said Tyki turning away from her.
"쎅시한 놈!" shouted Siana. Tyki smirked at her, though he could not understand her, the tone would have made her meaning clear to anyone. 
"We should get moving again querida." said Tyki snickering at her sprawled on the ground pouting like a kid.
"No. 당신은 힘�"�..." said Siana flopping onto her back in the middle of the road.
"We can't stay here amor." stated Tyki sighing tugging on the silvery chain that connected them... the only thing that had kept Tyki had fleeing from her. 
"Well it's your fault for dragging me out after my bedtime every night anyway. I told you; I am not a machine. I NEED sleep, not just for my beauty (don't need help with that ;D) but for my sanity as well." groaned Siana.
"What sanity?" muttered Tyki. Siana's mouth twitched.
"Exactly." She grinned now outright. Tyki looked a mixture of amused, pained, and confused as he stared down at her. Siana's eyes softened and turned pleading. "Please Tyki...?"
"Porquê você fazer isso comigo?" groaned Tyki. Then he fully turned and scooped her up into his arms and carried her back to their flat. Siana smiled triumphantly into his vest and snuggled close. They reached their room and Tyki unceremoniously threw her on to the bed and turned to go to his spot on the couch... Siana had other idea's though. She grabbed their chain and tugged Tyki onto the bed with her. Tyki groaned and gave in, nuzzling her neck.
"Siana..." he breathed softly. Siana shivered with happiness, Tyki hardly ever called her by her name. He alway's seemed to have some nick name for her. Although she greatly enjoyed the names he gave her, it still sent tingles up and down her spine when he said her real name. 
"You, my dear, do not play fair." commented Tyki kissing her breathily.
"You're one to talk, you're just mad that I am better at cheating then you are." laughed Siana. Tyki growled but did not deny it. Siana grinned, it had been quite a discovery when she had realized that at night times her gorgeous Noah was more susceptible to actions of inanity at night. Particularly actions of love. Since then Siana had been quick to take advantage of their evening time together. And since then Tyki had been extra careful to tire Siana out, making her walk with him till late at night so that she would be so exhausted that she would simply collapse in sleep when they returned together. But some nights, like tonight, he seemed more willing to bend to her charm and give in.
"we have to take this chain off..." murmured Tyki between kisses.
"Why on earth would I do that?" asked Siana sternly. Tyki avoided her gaze, Siana caught something hidden flash through his eyes. She sat up sharply, "Okay Jyoed, what's up?"
"The Earl..."
"What has that fat b*****d told you this time?" sighed Siana, "If he said that'd kill me if you didn't leave me don't pay attention to him. I mean, he's going to try and kill me regardless right?"
Tyki did not look amused.
"Okay Okay sorry, what is it?" asked Siana.
"Your friend." said Tyki flatly.
"Which one?" asked Siana.
"Yasmine."
"...And?" prompted Siana though she was secretly feeling a little nervous: she wasn't sure what she could do if her sort-of relationship with Tyki threatened her sort-of sister Yasmine.
"He has her baby." said Tyki.
"...Are you on drugs?"
"What?"
"Never mind... you don't need drugs: you already crazy. I mean listen to you! Yasmine have a baby?! She's only 17! and also NOT that kind of girl." said Siana firmly.
"I know. It's kind of a LoOong story. You can ask Neah about it. But the point is that he really does have her kid and- and he says he'll kill her if you don't release me and I return to his side within the week." said Tyki quietly holding her close so that she could not see her face.
"I-I-" said Siana not sure what to make of it all.
"Shh... you don't have to decide right now... we've got the rest of the week..." Tyki clutched her slightly desperately, "You have time to make a decision."
Siana nodded and let him cuddle with her as they drifted off to sleep.
He didn't know that she already had made a decision.... And it was not one that he had accounted for.
****
"Siana!" Siana snapped out of her memories and looked up to see Sarah running towards her, her friends dace flushed and her eyes wet, "Siana it's Tyki-" she began.
Siana's blood ran cold.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
translations:
Confiem em mim, a última coisa de que precisa é ter mais beleza para seduzir-me com... - Trust me, the last thing you need is more beauty to tempt me with...
amor - love
querida - darling
Na verdade, você já confiou em mim demasiado. - In fact, you already trust me far too much.
좋습니다. 만약 당신이 나를 가르치라를 주고 받지 않아도 될 �™�입니다 이 모든 일을 하�™�죠!
- Well, if you would just teach me I wouldn't have to do all this guess work!
menina - girl
쎅시한 놈!- sexy bastard!
당신은 힘든... - you're exhausting...
Porquê você fazer isso comigo? - why do you do this to me?

Hope you like Siana!




My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

gyaaaaaaa!! what happens next???? GAAAAAHHHHHH * dying in the corner from suspense*

Posted 11 Years Ago


WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS NEXT?! MORE I DEMAND IT!! so good!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wait, Tyki is the Noah of Pleasure? I thought he was the Noah of Joy....Baa! I better get to reading/watching D.Gray-Man again, that way I can be caught up with you and Yazzy.

Oh, wait, there was Joy, THEN Pleasure? I'm confused in the way of D.Gray-Man right now....

I like the part where Tyki says to Siana: ("Confiem em mim, a última coisa de que precisa é ter MAIS beleza para seduzir-me com...") ("Trust me, the last thing you need is MORE beauty to tempt me with...

Wait...that's it? A cliff hanger? NOOOO!
Oh well, guess we'll have to wait till the next part.

Keep it up!
=^_^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 5, 2012
Last Updated on June 6, 2012
Tags: D. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne