Yasmine's request; Final

Yasmine's request; Final

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Now shall the confusing bits of the story make sense!

"
Forever and Always
Neah sat with his head in his hands. The pice of innocence in his left hand pulsed quietly and through it he could sense his Yasmine's agony. Neah gritted his teeth. He hated feeling so... so useless! His own BROTHER had kidnaped the love of his existence and was no doubt torturing her right this minuet and yet he could do nothing. 
"Worry Neah, we'll get her out of there." said Neah's good friend Alma sitting next to him and squeezing his arm. Neah was not reassured.
"Don't be ridicules Alma, of course he needs to worry. The f*****g Millennium Earl has his f*****g lover and brat. And now word is that the b*****d plans to be f*****g with her himself very soon." snarled Yuu from across the room.
"Yuu!" said Alma in alarm as Neah went very still, "Neah wasn't told about that part yet!"
"Well about @#$%^ time he knows then!" said Yuu stomping out.
"Insensitive jerk." muttered Alma.
"My brother... plans to do what with my Yasmine?!" whispered Neah softly raising his head, his eyes having turned a dangerous shade of gold. 
"Um... well..." said Alma uncomfortably, "I- I have a friend within the Earl's court.... and- and she said that the Earl was fascinated by the idea of a child born to an Innocence user and a Noah. So-so..." Alma faltered under Neah's deepening glare.
"So... What?" inquired Neah softly.
"I heard he's trying to force a miscarriage of the baby, and than impregnate her with his own child...." mumbled Alma unhappily. Something snapped inside Neah's eyes.
"LIKE HELL I AM GOING TO LET HIM DO THAT! HOW DARE HE-HOW DARE HE!!!!!" snarled Neah jumping to his feet.
"N-Neah? Don't do anything rash-" began Alma worriedly.
"I am done with caution! I need to see her and get her out of there NOW!" hissed Neah.
"I don't think that's possible Neah," flinched Alma, "My friend said there are spells on her so that-"
"Who is you friend?! What is her name?!" demanded Neah.
"C-Celeasia Vessalius..." said Alma, "She lives there with her lover and her baby son Jack. She has another on the way, which is why she's met your girl- where are you going?!"
"I need to speak to her." said Neah pulling on his coat and walking out.
****
Yasmine lay on her bed, made of silks and feathers expensive enough to feed whole villages for years on end, and sobbed her heart out. She missed Neah! and Gaara! and Neah! and she hated Mana! she loved Neah! she loved him! Neah! Neah! Neah! her heart screamed. The Earl had become very persistent in his advances. She had kicked and screamed and when that didn't work she whined and moaned about terrible aches and pains in her stomach so much that the doctors firmly told Mana he need to give her time. The Earl had reluctantly agreed. However Yasmine knew she couldn't play invalid forever, one of these days Mana was going to get tired of waiting and... Yasmine screamed into her pillow and wrapped her arms around her stomach. Her stomach which until recently- until recently- Yasmine choked down another sob.
The door opened.
Yasmine froze fearfully.
Her unknown visitor paused by her bed side staring down at her for a moment. Then suddenly she was roughly flipped over and kissed. However it was not the kiss she was expecting to fight with all her might from the person she had come to loath. No, these lips were as familiar to her as her own heart beat, slowly she breathed in the sent of the one she had been missing so much. She opened her eyes to stare into her beloveds gold.
"This is a dream." she gasped out when they parted for air desperately trying to hold onto the strings of her sanity as the rest of her melted and sang to her loves touch.
"I agree. But I can't say I want to wake up." said Neah never pausing in his feverish kisses as he trailed down her neck and pulled aside her nightgown to continue down her chest to her stomach. There he paused a drew away a look of pain and horror on his face.
"They told me it had been done... I didn't want to believe them." he whispered brokenly tracing his fingers over the flatend belly that had only a few weeks earlier been rounded and humming with life. Yasmine took a deep breath, she was pretty sure Neah was going to freak out but she had to tell him
"She's still alive." Yasmine said, Neah's eyes widened.
"H-how?"
"They tried to force a miscarriage, but I was too far along so I merely went into labor early.She-she was beautiful Neah, I named her Elcie just liked we talked about... I wanted you there with me so much..." cried Yasmine throwing her arms around Neah's neck.
"Where-Where is she now?" asked Neah, pain and guilt were thick in his voice. Yasmine's face darkened as she pulled away.
"He took her away." hissed Yasmine with hate, "Though I can feel that she is still alive, I don't know where she is."
"Ah..." said Neah his own face darkening. He did not need to ask who "He" was.
"And now he wants me to carry his child after all he's done!" fumed Yasmine.
"I won't let him touch you." hissed Neah pulling her close. Yasmine felt her heart lighten as Neah held her and she snuggled into his arms.
"I know you won't, I trust you." whispered Yasmine.
"I don't deserve your trust... after all I have done and let you down on." whispered Neah shame faced.
"Neah," said Yasmine sitting up sternly, when he didn't look at her she pulled his chin to the side and forced him to meet her eyes, "None of what has happened is your fault. There was nothing you could have done."
"Love you." was all he said in reply to that kissing her deeply making her forget what she had been scolding him about.
"Let's go home." she whispered in-between kisses.
"I like the sound of that." grinned Neah mischievously making Yasmine blush. Neah scooped her up and she clung to him as he opened a Ark gate. With a painful pang she glance back at the door, Neah fallowed her gaze and guessed her train of thought.
"We Will get her back." Neah insisted firmly.
"How? one of the Noah told me that she was being kept in a place between times that only the Millennium Earl could access." whispered Yasmine hopelessly.
"Well them, I'll just have to become the millennium Earl then won't I?" grinned Neah nuzzling her.
****
Yasmine gently traced patterns on Neah's bare chest weeks later as they lay together in bed. Her mind was miles away though' right with a beautiful baby with her skin and Neah's eyes to be precise. Neah had apparently been serious when he said he was going to become the Millennium Earl, and now it looked as though just that might happen. Plenty of people were backing him up too. It had always been either the order or the Earl, now there was a whole new side developing. A side that was looking to Neah as their leader.... which was proving difficult as he continued to refuse to leave her side. 
Since she had been rescued Neah had become very clingy. It probably had something to do with the fact that the moment she had left the Earl's house she had become deathly ill. They figured that the Earl had given her something so that she couldn't run away. However it had looked like in the beginning that her innocence was going to take care of whatever the problem was so she hadn't worried too much about it, though of course Neah had fretted and fumed over his brothers continued betrayal. But as time past Yasmine had grown weaker and weaker till she couldn't even leave her bed. Neah made it a bit better by staying with her and cuddling and whispering stories of all the things he'd seen in his several thousand life times. Yasmine would scold him and tell him he had a rebellion to organize, but secretly she was glad he stayed. She had been almost unbearably lonely when they'd been apart and in the state Neah was in now she worried that he might do something rash.
She also missed having Gaara around. They had gone to check to make sure he was alright and found him already situated in a home of the order. Apparently his previous contacts with her innocence had made him highly synchronized with innocence and the church was now training him as an exorcist. Though Yasmine didn't want her adopted son to be part of the black order, it would be a lot safer place for him right now with the Earl on their tail and her unable to protect anybody.
'Innocence' she thought absentmindedly stroking Neah's left hand as she shifted around to find a more comfortable position next to him. 'I still have one half of it, and that is what is drawing the Earl after us... I wonder, if I didn't have this innocence if Neah and I could live in peace.' she mused. It was a thought, though certainly a very strange one. 
Pain wracked through her body in another wave that was becoming all to familiar and she shuddered. There was one more thing she was worried about. In the event that she died, an event that was becoming more and more likely with each passing day as her condition worsened, she was pretty sure Neah would go berserk. He would get himself killed for sure, perhaps even on purpose. She knew Noah reincarnated, but she also knew these reincarnations were very closely monitored and that since Neah was a traitor his new host would probably be killed so quickly he wouldn't ever have the chance to fully awake again. Yasmine shuddered, a life trapped between waking and sleeping was not one she wished on her love. She needed some insurance, something that would make certain that if Neah died because of her he would be able to have one last chance at least... But how?
****
Neah ran his hand through his hair in distress. Yasmine's condition was worsening. Her breathing was labored and her forehead feverish. The other day in a coughing fit and load of blood had come up as well. Alma said there was a high possibility that her vital organs were being attacked by some sort of virus which was causing her to bleed from the inside. She couldn't take any solids anymore and even liquids were becoming painful to hold down.
She was dying, his panicked mind was having quite a bit of trouble with that fact. There had to be something that he could do! well... there was something he could do. Neah growled in the back of his throat. He had not told Yasmine about the letter he had received from his dear brother only a few days after Yasmine first started getting sick. Basically it had said that if Neah allowed Yasmine to return to the Earl's side and carry his child that the Earl would cure her and allow her to live and he would return his Elcie to him... Of course Neah and Yasmine would never be allowed to see each other again though. Neah had chosen not to tell Yasmine about it. He worried that she would insist on him letting her go; he knew how her mind worked. She thought that was a danger to him, she thought he would be better off without her. With this she could save both him and her beloved daughter. Neah held Yasmine closer at the thought of her sacrificing herself like that. He would not allow it! there had to be another way!
Neah sighed again, he did not know why people seemed to think telling the future was so difficult... seemed pretty easy to him... after a lll... all of his worst fears just kept coming true.
"Neah? can I come in? I have Yasmine's soup." called Alma.
"Sure." called Neah quickly pulling on a pair of pants and standing up. Alma and Yuu trailed in with a tray of food for him and Yasmine. Yuu came over and began updating him on the progress of the resistance as Alma set Yasmine's soup on the bedside table and went to shake her awake.
"The Earl sent another message to you." said Yuu quietly.
"What is it?" asked Neah eyes narrowing.
"He said that if you want to save your 'little heart' over there." Yuu jerked his head over towards Yasmine, "You need to give her up within the next three day's."
"Like hell!" muttered Neah, but his heart clenched painfully with doubt and worry.
"Neah..." said alma, there was something in her voice but Neah ignored it and so did Yuu.
"I thought you'd say that. Any way the Noah have all been lurking around here. They seem to know your here, and also that you can't move her right now, but they're waiting for something. They won't attack even when we intentionally try to provoke them, it's really strange. And yesterday Wisely said-"
"Neah!" said Alma more urgently now.
"What?" snapped Neah irritably.
"Yasmine... won't wake up." whispered Alma.
****
"I knew you'd see things my way given time 弟!" gushed Mana happily as he greeted Neah carrying his Yasmine at the door.
"You... are not my brother anymore." glared Neah, "I didn't come her to chat with you, I came for you to heal her."
"So cruel to me! well come inside! come inside!" pouted Mana leading them inside and through many halls to the rich room that Yasmine had been in before, "Put her on the bed."
"You'd better keep you word Mana." said Neah coldly.
"Oh yes, yes, I'll heal her! I'll take ever such good care of her! I want our child to be nice and healthy! Oh and speaking of children I suppose I promised that I'd give your little girl back too... hmmm... but I suppose I better heal my little heart first. I can't wait to finally embrace her fully." mused Mana, he glanced at Neah with a curiously devious look in his eyes.
"Just heal her." said Neah with gritted teeth trying to control himself.
"Hmmm... okay, but I need you to come a little closer first." grinned Mana, Neah growled and complied. Next thing he knew his brother hand grabbed one of his wrists and Yasmine's as well and something hot, blinding and incredibly painful shot through him. Neah collapsed on the floor.
"I am sorry 弟 but you see the virus I gave her won't just simply go away until someone dies. So merely transferred it from her to you. I would rather had given it to someone else, but then I realized that you probably never intended to fully give her up to me. You and your little resistance were always planning to take her back. So I am afraid you've got to die. Once you reincarnate a few times I'll let you awaken, once she's dead of course, and then we'll talk these things out properly. I'll even give you back your daughter, although I can't promise the state of mind she'll be by then hehehehe-*crash*-ack!" Mana choked mid laugh and suddenly his eyes rolled backward and he fell forward. Yasmine kneeled behind him on the bed with a broken lamp in her hand.
"Neah!" she cried leaping off the bed to his side. She winced a little, but now that the virus was out of her system the innocence was quickly healing the damage it had done. Yasmine cradled his head in her lap.
"Yasmine?" Neah whispered looking at her through a haze of pain.
"You idiot...!" hissed Yasmine.
"Yasmine, I- I love-"
"Don't you dare say good bye to me! just because that meaner brother of yours decides to give you some stupid sickness does not mean I am going to let you die! Y-You're my servant! I command you not to die!" said Yasmine clutching him.
"Servant? hehe, I've been promoted; I am no longer a slave." chuckled Neah painfully wincing, Yasmine knew from experience just what sort of pain he was going through. She watched as his eyes fluttered close and his hand went limp in hers. Her heart clenched and her eyes narrowed. She felt her innocence, which had been subdued before with the virus, leap to life. She felt the innocence in Neah's hand respond as well and, following some instinct, touched her forehead to his. Instantly she could feel them all, all the Noah, except for the one she had knocked out on the floor. Concentrating she felt the virus within Neah and instead directed it to all the other Noah. She pulled back from Neah and noted that his checks were regaining some of their color but he was still very pale and his breathing still a bit uneven. She needed help.
"Alma! Yuu!" she called up the ark to their secret piano room where stood a startled Alma and Yuu.
"Yasmine! What happend to Neah!?" gasped Alma.
"He'll be alright, it'll just take a little while for the virus to fully drain into the others from him, I just need you guys to get him out of here before someone else tries to kill him!" said Yasmine, Alma nodded and grabbed Neah under his arms and dragged him into the ark.
"What about you?" asked Yuu.
"I can't go yet, if I leave now I'll just get the virus placed back on me and we'll be back where we started. Plus, Elcie's here somewhere, and I need to find her." said Yasmine.
"But if you stay here surely the Earl will rape you." said Yuu bluntly.
"I-I have a plan. I won't let that happen.... tell Neah to lay low when he wakes up. There Earl thinks he's dead, he'll be far more successful if the Earl doesn't know he survived." said Yasmine.
"Alright. And how do you plan to escape yourself?" asked Alma.
"I haven't gotten that far, but I'll figure something out." admitted Yasmine.
"...Okay then... we'll wait for your signal then." said Alma a little uncertainly.
"Thanks... and take good care of him for me..." said Yasmine softly.
"We will." said Alma.
"Che. wait a minuet you idiot." said Yuu, he walked over to Neah and took a blood draw and then throwing it to Yasmine, "I never gave that to you. Neah would kill me if he knew; Make good use of it." he said closing the door behind them. Yasmine was confused but pocketed the vile anyway.
The moment that they were gone Yasmine ran over to Mana who was still collapsed on the ground. She tried to suppress the nauseated feeling of what she was about to do. She placed her hand on the Millennium Earl's forehead and activated her innocence. It was much weaker with out Neah here but she managed to implant a memory of her and Mana getting...intimate. she tried to keep from puking at the thought of sleeping with someone other than Neah... especially this man. However this fake memory would buy her some much needed time. Having a second thought she fast forwarded it in time so that the Earl would think it was much later in the year than it was... she also made him believe that he had gotten her pregnant.
'Oh the things I do for you Neah' thought Yasmine, 'now to find some things to make me seem prego! this won't buy me a lot of time, eventually Mana will find out. but at least if he thinks I am pregnant with his kid he won't try to rape me.'
Yasmine ran throughout the halls that were free of Noah (they were all collapsed in their room from the attack she'd dealt them).
"Miss Yasmine!" cried the voice of a girl. Yasmine paused and looked to the side. Her heart skipped a beat. Through a half opened door was the trembling body of a girl in a pool of blood.
"Celeasia Vessalius..." murmured Yasmine.
"My Jack... he ran when they came for me... I don't know where he is... he's on his own I don't know where he is I don't know where he is!" cried the Celeasia.
"I'll go look for him." promised Yasmine, "Just hang on a minuet and I'll-"
"No... first... over there... in the corner... my little Allen..." she said her voice fading.
"What?" asked Yasmine leaning close.
"My baby... he was born missing his heart... in the Noah knew they'd kill him... I hid him when they came for me." she whispered.
"Celeasia... if he is missing such an important organ I don't think he'll make it anyway..." said Yasmine hesitantly.
"No! you're the heart! you can save him!" she insisted clutching weakly at Yasmine's skirts as Yasmine tried to stem the flow of her blood.
"Only if he was compatible with it. Also innocence can interfere long enough for a body part to heal but not grow something that wasn't there in the first place. He'd Noah blood for that-" Yasmine stopped suddenly... the vile of Neah's blood in her pocket suddenly felt heavy... she could possibly... she had no idea what the affect on the boy would be...
"Please... I am begging you.... take him as your own... they'll kill him if they know he's mine..." she whispered.
"Why? why did they want you dead?" asked Yasmine, but the girl in her arms had gone limp, her eyes staring blankly at the dealing devoid of life. "くそう..."
"He's probably dead already...." muttered Yasmine walking to the corner of the room to the closet. Taking a deep breath she pulled open the doors. Inside of a coat on the bottom of the closet was a baby boy with pale skin and golden brown hair twitching feebly.
"くそう... I have to try and save him... I am sorry little Allen... I am sorry Neah..." whispered Yasmine and with that she injected Neah's blood into the little baby boy. The child's blue eyes few open as the Noah genes flowed into him and he began to wail terribly.
"I am sorry! I am sorry!" said Yasmine covering her ears unable to bare to hear the little baby's screams of agony. Then the screams faded to pitiful little whimpers. Yasmine cracked open an eye to look at the little baby who stared tearful back. Hesitantly she reached out and picked the child up in awe... she could feel the new little heartbeat going wildly beneath her fingers... She noted also that his left arm missing and his shoulder deformed.
"Okay little Allen... let's go find your brother." muttered Yasmine holding the baby closely and standing up. Allen nearly hiccuped and stared at her with wide, tearful, blue eyes. Yasmine grinned. He was so cute! As she stepped out side the door with him she realized that she should be trying to find a way to break the spell on her so she could escape... but she couldn't just leave Allen and Jack alone in this house full of Noah and Akuma to fed for themselves. She sighed and rounded a corner... and froze.
"Why hello little heart..." grinned Mana apparently recovered from her assault to his head with the lamp, "You wouldn't be trying to hide my son from me?"
"Ack!" was all Yasmine could mange before she turned tail and ran. It occurred to her than she had caused this misunderstanding by implanting a fake memory of him impregnating her however many months ago and then walking around carrying a baby... But wait this baby was freaking WHITE! was the Earl STUPID?! but she supposed the Earl was white too when he wasn't in Noah form... BUT STILL!! Mana caught her and pushed her to the floor. Yasmine hugged Allen protectively to her chest.
"No! this- this isn't your son!" said Yasmine.
"Don't try to lie to me little heart, I know he is, I can sense the Noah genes within him." chuckled Mana.
"No-! But-! That-!" Yasmine struggled to find words.
"Give him here." said Mana sternly ripping the child from her arms.
"No! Allen! ugh!" cried Yasmine as Mana backhanded her carelessly.
"You named him Allen? how cute!" squealed the Earl.
"You've got it all wrong ばか!" protested Yasmine. Well implanting memories had seemed like a good idea at the time...
"And now that I have him I no longer need you!" said the Earl stabbing Yasmine in the chest.
"Ack!" choke screamed Yasmine as her vision was blurred by her own blood.
"Ah... I can see it! the Heart...." said the Earl joyfully.
"No!" shouted Yasmine shoving him back with all her strength. Green light exploded between them. Fervently Yasmine hoped little Allen was alright as she ran as fast as she could away clutching her side which gushed blood. She couldn't let the Earl get his hands on the Heart! because than he would know that it was only half of the whole (Which he would need to destroy it) and he would go after Neah. Yasmine rounded another corner and saw before her the Akuma egg which sparkled with other worldly colors in her presence.
"Please Innocence! Don't let the Earl destroy us!" Yasmine begged. Suddenly the egg flared... as did the innocence in a blinding white light... Yasmine blinked, she sat in the grass in front of a little white house... the roads were paved... the carrgiges were made of metal and had no horses (Cars)... She blinked in confusion.
"Are you an Angle?" asked a voice from behind her, Yasmine looked as saw a little girl with long blond hair(I had blond hair when I was little, in case you were wondering this is me) in two braids she tilted her freckled covered face to the side and commented, "You have a sparkly on you."
Yasmine looked down and saw the innocence was no longer in side her but sitting on top of her skin.
"Aw... now your disappearing! Kaitlyn will never believe me now!" whined the girl. Indeed she was, on the outlines of her vision Yasmine could see the Earls room... and the Earl coming into it.
"Here! quick! Take it!" said Yasmine franticly handing the girl her half of the innocence before she faded back to her own time. 
"Where did you send it!" screamed Mana (he had left Allen in his other room) shaking her.
"Somewhere over the rainbow..." grinned Yasmine vaguely then grimaced as Mana began stabbing her repeatedly.
"You sent it to the future! when did you send it!" he snarled, Yasmine tried something witty and amazing but she could think around all the pain. Her vision was fading.... it was all going dark...
****
"NOOOOOO!" screamed Neah as he clutched Yasmine's body to him.
"Little @#$%^..." muttered Mana.
"YOU!" screamed Neah charging his brother madly. His swings were strong but his mind was clouded with rage. 
"Sorry little brother... you'll calm down once you've reincarnated a few times..." said Mana sweetly stabbing under Neah's arm in to chest pinning him to the wall.
"... Yasmine... Elcie... I am sorry... I couldn't save you." cried Neah before the light faded from his eyes and his formed slumped and stilled.
"So sad, so sad." sniffed the Earl melodramatically, "And my dear little brother and his exorcist friends managed to kill all the other Noah in this odd pathetic state they've all seemed to fallen into... well at least my Akuma took care of those two... Alma and Yuu... how silly these humans are!"
The Millennium Earl danced lightly through the blood drenched halls back to the child he had left behind.
"Alright little Allen! lets go change the world!" he sang. What he failed to notice was the strange arm that had appeared instead of the baby's deformed one the moment Neah had died...
A arm with an innocence star on it.
****
"What should we do? the two halts of the Hearts are in two different times." *unknown voice*
"They shall find their way to each other... the Heart must find a way to become one."
"And the old host and the Noah?"
"Hmm... yes... I think they shall find each other again too."
****
*Feature recap*
It had been an ordinary day. Well, that is, as ordinary as Waldorf gets. 14 students were milling around the pond playing flashlight tag at the evening three kings day celebration. Well, thats what they had told the teachers. In reality the students were attempting to hunt down the geese and *cough*cough* remove them. Everything was going fine, a few students had even caught a goose, till the stars started to fall.
Looking like silver rain the stars fell, a large black space of emptiness spreading above them. One of the students screamed.
"I CANT BELIEVE IT! THE MIAHNS WERE RIGHT!" that was the last thing anybody heard because at that moment a star fell to ground near them and  their feet left the ground as the world exploded into a blinding white. and then black
Yasmine felt that she was floating. In what she wasn't sure. perhaps milk, because everything was white. Then again, milk had a distinct smell and texture, which this something certainly lacked. or perhaps it was black, she couldn't decide.
'am I dead?' she wondered. She wasn't expecting a response.
'Yes' the thought came from all around overwhelming her almost painfully. 'Your world has ended as a result of beings called Noah. But, should you choose to, we offer you a chance of change what now is to what can be. Do you except?'
'I can stop the world from ending?'
'perhaps, if all goes well, and if the others come too, and if you don't get killed again, and if you can find all the pieces'
'there are a lot of if's in that....'
'do you accept?'
'as if I could do anything else...' All of a sudden the white/black around her changed into wonderful colors. Yasmine felt her body reforming around her, though for some reason it felt different. All at once she was in clear water swimming towards the surface. Then Yasmine burst out of the water and up into air. Yasmine suddenly knew what was different about her body.
"I-I have wings!" she exclaimed, her voice horse, her new body not used to speech.
"TAKE THAT BMEL! I HAVE WINGS! I CAN FLY!" Yasmine screamed into the air. Suddenly a realization hit her; her world had ended back there. She had died. If she had died all of her friends who had been right with her defiantly had died as well. Yasmine wailed curling into herself crying. Cold metal brushed her face and Yasmine saw that she wore a odd key on a silver chain on her wrist with a number 14 engraved into it. A little of the White/Black stuff lingered around it.
'do not disspair, your friends are not as lost as you think. You have have been given a key to one of the Noah. It is up to you to figure out what to do with it. May God protect you, your worlds fate depends on the 14 of you.' and with that the White/Black stuff vanished leaving a tearful Yasmine up in the air with nothing but a silver key to who knows what.
'"the 14 of you" she said...' Yasmine thought, 'I'am not alone. maybe my friends are here too'
                                                 翼
"Are you really an angle?" asked Allen.
"Man... now he's really lost it." commented Lavi.
"Che," said Kanda sparing him a withering glance. Allen ignored both of them.
"No. Well, as far as I know I am not." said Yasmine, she supposed she should have expected people to think that. Allen's shadow was attempting to recoil from her though Allen mearly looked confused.
"That's odd, I wonder if they're a type of innocence..." mused Allen while his shadow fidgeted.
"Okay I know this is going to sound weird since I just met you, but are you two people in one body by any chance?" asked Yasmine getting really distracted by his shadow.
"I-Yeah... How did you know that?" he asked suspisousely. 
"I can see him." shrugged Yasmine.
"Wired..." Muttered Allen.
'don't talk to her! she's dangerous for us!' complained his shadow.
"Dangerous for him or for you?" inquired Yasmine.
'both' snarled the other.
"You can hear Neah?" asked Allen in wonder.
"Of course your angle can hear the 14th Allen, voices tend to be able to hear each other when they're inside your head." said Lavi impatiently. Allen glanced at Lavi and then back at Yasmine.
"Is there anyway that you can make them see you too?" asked Allen.
"I don't know... I am not even sure why they can't see me now" said Yasmine.
'it's because you've still got your wings out foolish girl.' said Neah seeming unable to contain a eye roll.
"What do you mean?  of course I have my wings out- oh! you mean I can make them go away?" Yasmine didn't even wait for Neah to respond but closed her eyes and concentrated on her wings imagining them folding up into her. A tingling feeling spread over her shoulders and she focused harder. She knew immediately it had worked because Lavi and Kanda gasped as materialized seemingly out of thin air.
"Yosh! THE ALMIGHTY YASMINE IS NOW VISIBLE!" yelled Yasmine punching the air.
"and apparently audible too...' muttered Neah. As all those around them tired to look at her.
"So what now?" Yasmine asked Allen. Lavi and Kanda remained frozen staring at her.
"I think..." said Allen slowly hiding a grin, "that you'd better come back with us to HQ."
"Yay!... HQ of what?"
****
It wasn't her... It couldn't be his Yasmine. This had to be an impersonator sent by the Earl to torture him. His Yasmine had died. This girl only looked like his Yasmine... and talked like his Yasmine... and blasted his ears off like his Yasmine... and was over flowing with cuteness like his Yasmine... and made his heart flutter like his- NO! it wasn't her! it couldn't be her! Neah inwardly sighed peering at the girl who looked so much like his love through allen's eyes. How he wanted to be free of this host! How he wanted to go and see if she really was his Yasmine! how he wanted to kis-Nonononononono! he had promised himself the day that Yasmine had died he would never love another again.
But if she was really his Yasmine, could he help it?
'it doesn't matter,' he scolded himself, it wasn't her anyway. He still had to take over his host and go chase after the Earl and free little Elcie who had been frozen in time all this time. He couldn't afford to be distracted! 
"You know Neah...you seem really familiar... did I, like, know you in another life?" joked Yasmine smiling that smile he adored. Neah's heart skipped a beat.
perhaps only a little distracted...
****
Neah bent down and kissed his four year old daughters warm brown cheek as he tucked her in for bed after Sarah, Jack, Rachel and Allen had gone home with their children. 
"I love you daddy." said Elcie sleepily.
"Love you too precious." said Neah smiling and tucking the covers around her.
"How much?" asked Elcie.
"More than I know how to say." grinned Neah softly and turned off the light and wandered back to the kitchen.
"In our past life did I ever mention what a pain in the @$$ being pre go is?" pouted Yasmine trying to figure out how to pick up a letter she'd dropped but was having significant double maneuvering around her newly growing belly.
"I can remember a few times..." laughed Neah as images of his dear wife getting stuck on beds and pillow throwing and tripping over her own feet because she couldn't see them filled his mind.
"I can't do this... FINE THEN PAPER! YOU CAN STAY ON THE STUPID FLOOR! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL PARTY AND YOU'RE NOT INVITED!" Yasmine yelled at the letter making Neah crack up further.
"Have I ever told you I love you?" asked Neah wrapping his arms around her.
"A few hundred times a day." said Yasmine.
"Only a hundred? jeeze, you must feel so neglected." grinned Neah winding his arms around her suggestively, "Would you like me to remedy that?"
"That seems adequate my servant." grinned Yasmine.
"mmhmm... I live to serve you my dear." Neah grinned nipping at her ear.
"Lies." said Yasmine, "Meaner, stop teasing me!"
"I am not teasing you. I love you more than you can know, I love you forever and always because you are my dear one." said Neah kissing her.
****
General Cross Marian(Aka Gaara) had watched the whole thing play out throughout the ages. How the little guardian angles had come from the future and how Neah and Yasmine had been reunited and fallen in love with each other all over again. How Yasmine's new friend had discovered that Allen had the missing pice to her heart )in more ways than one) how they had found Allen's brother and he had fallen madly in love with their other friend. How all of them had decided to go after Yasmine and Neah's child. How the Noah Tyki had fallen in love with Yasmine's practically-not-sister and had joined their side, giving them the key to getting back little Elcie.... yes Gaara had watched it all and he was satisfied with the ending that had come about.
"My dear mamma and father...hehe... your still such idiots in love. all of them... hehe... they're just so hopeless." he laughed.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
THAT WAS FREAKING LOOOONG! well I hope you liked it Yazzy! the Final conclusion! I hope it made everything make a lot more sense!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ok i re-read this and it never gets old thought u should be told!!! STILL LOVE IT!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Oh, I think I know what I want for my next request. Since Jack and Allen are brother's, and he got scared and ran away, you could probobly, maybe, do a request of what happened to make him run and later he finds me ^u^
How's that sound?

Posted 11 Years Ago


i was reading it... and reading it... and i realized, that my story doesn't really match up with the angel chapters you have. cause in that, I meet tyki fro the first time in the coal mines, but in the other one, i meet him at a casino

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good thing Writer's Cafe didn't delete it again. You'd be in depression mode.

OH MY GOSH! YASMINE DIED!
But, then she was reancarinated the the today Yazzy.

My Jack is related to Allen, who is related to Neah, who is related to Tyki, and now, me, you, Yasmine and Siana are all related! Yay!

So sad it had to come to an end, oh well. It was awsome the whole time!
Keep it up!
=^u^=

Posted 11 Years Ago


JEBUS!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! NEAH AND I REUNITED ALL OVER AGAIN!! EITH BILLION STARS FOR U RACHEL!!!!!! Now to get part 2 of ur story up :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
5 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 25, 2012
Last Updated on May 27, 2012
Tags: D. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne