*continued* Siana's request; Tag

*continued* Siana's request; Tag

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Tyki is running, Siana is chasing. Siana is running, Tyki is chasing. Lions and Tigers and Butterflies oh my!

"
Tag

"I am kinda worried, Zander and the others have been quite for almost two minuets..." said Rachel frowning.
"Crap." muttered the other moms. Siana laughed a little recalling how it had been the same with Kyuraio when he was 3 as they hurried out side to check on the kids.
"Okay people, remember; you're the boys, and Lycie and I are the Princesses." little Hermione instructed the other three and four year olds.
"Ah... I've taught you well." laughed Rylie scooping up her daughter and giving her a kiss. Hermione squealed with delight.
"Lycie no, don't eat that." scolded Sarah tugging the clay covered rock away from the 2 year olds mouth.
"Mom! it's not fair! why does Hermione and Lycie get to be princesses and we just have to be boys?" demanded Phillip, who was the oldest out of the bunch.
"Aw... Phillip, do you want to be a princess too?" teased Bethany.
"No! I want to be a Jedi knight!" said Phillip.
"DA! A JEDI KNIGHT!" agreed Natsu.
"Good choice." said Siana laughing.
"Mommy, I am hungry." said Zander tugging on Rachel's pant leg.
"Zander, you just ate not 5 min ago." sighed Rachel.
"But I am hungry again mommy, I really am." said Zander earnestly.
"Zander...." sighed Rachel.
"He's your kid." said Jaya grinning as she walked back from checking on their older kids.
"How's our other muchkins holding court?" asked Siana.
"Their good, they're playing tag in the trees." said Jaya shrugging.
"Sounds fun." said Rachel.
"Sounds kinda dangerous..." said Sarah frowning.
"Uh, oh. Did Elcie just jump from one tree into another?" asked Yasmine.
"Crap, now they're all doing it." said Rylie.
"Siana, will you watch the kids for a bit?" asked Sarah worriedly as Rosa also made the leap.
"Sure." said Siana, not too worried about Kyurario; he could always have his pet tease catch him if he fell. The other moms went off and the three year olds returned to their game.
"Hey! Sorry I am late! Daisuke was taking a nap and I didn't want to wake him." said Alana arriving with her son Daisuke on her hip.
"No I understand; nap time sacred and must be protected no matter what." said Siana.
"I am glad you understand, I am still new at this." smiled Alana setting down her her one year old son in the grass.
"Yeah, Kanda was pretty cautious about having kids for quite a while." agreed Siana.
"Yeah, but he absolutely dotes on Daisuke when he thinks no one is looking." grinned Alana, "was Tyki like that?"
"Aha, Tyki was so excited about Kyuraio it was so funny." grinned Siana.
"He was in panic attack mode for a while at the beginning if I remember correctly." said Alana.
"Yeah, it was just like at the beginning of our relationship too; he was all worked up about the possible negative affects being in a constant close relationship with a Noah could have." said Siana shaking her head fondly.
"Ah yes... I recall you two played quite the game of tag for a while there." said Alana smiling.
"Yes, we certainly did." agreed Siana.
フラスバク
"You want me to do what?" asked Allen one more time just to be sure.
"I want you to teach me to cheat a poker." repeated Siana.
"Do you even know how to play poker?" asked Allen.
"Nope."
"But I still don't see how this is going to help..." said Allen frowning, "Though I am surprised he is running away, I still don't think it's a good idea to pursue a Noah romantically."
"Thats what he said too." pouted Siana.
"That... is oddly decent of him." said Allen blinking, "You still didn't tell me why you need me to teach you poker."
"Isn't it obvious? You're the only one who's ever beat Tyki in a game of Poker. Therefore I need you to teach me!" said Siana earnestly. She had been chasing Tyki for weeks, she'd get close and then he'd be gone. But she thought he must still care for her because there had been a few times that she had been in trouble or chased by other men and Tyki had always dropped everything to chase after her and snatch her away. Of course he ran right after wards. it was getting ridicules and Siana was determined that this time she would corner him.
"But on earth are you planning to do with this skill? don't tell me you're trying to find a way to trick Tyki into striping?" said Allen suspiciously.
"As appealing as that sounds? No. I am not confident enough in my skills to do that, I mean, what if I messed up and he striped me instead?" said Siana, "All you need to know is I have a plan."
"You sure are serious about this." Sighed Allen, he gave her a long searching look before saying, "Fine, I shall teach you. We start with the basic's; the dealer is the one who gets his cards at the end and is usually marked with a  dealer button, if you're going to cheat, this is the best position to hold, although I shall teach you ways to cheat from every position...."

Siana walked determinedly into a pub where she could sense Tyki. She had given him a few weeks time to fall into a sense of security, and now, finally, he was out. Perhaps he thought that she had given up on him. Silly Noah. She was out of her angle mode and in a disguise. Hopefully he wouldn't notice right away though. Her worry was needless however. Tyki was in his white form and drinking excessively.
"You sure are going all out. What did you kill somebody and you need to forget?" joked Siana, though she was kinda worried it might be just that.
"Worse," moaned Tyki.
"What could be worse?" asked Siana her heart sinking as her mind immediately filled with all sorts of horrible things he might have done.
"I- I've fallen in love, and she's exactly the kind of girl I am not allowed to have." said Tyki draining yet another glass, Siana felt her heart quicken.
"And why can't you be in love with her?" asked Siana quickly.
"I am a dangerous person to be around. My family would probably try and kill her... and I my self might hurt her." mumbled Tyki.
"Perhaps that is risk she is willing to take." said Siana softly.
"No doubt, but it's not a risk I am willing to take." said Tyki.
"You better not let her catch you talking like this, if I was her I would be contemplating beating the crap out of you for being so stupid." said Siana, though those thought were also present in her mind, she was mostly feeling a powerful surge of affection for the man before her.
"I won't let her catch me," mumbled Tyki filling his glass again, at this rate, Siana speculated, he was going to pass out, "...If she caught me... that'd be the end of me." 
"Tyki..." Siana whispered, oh she wanted to kiss him right there, "Play a game of poker with me."
"What?" asked Tyki blinking at her.
"You, me, poker, over there." said Siana standing up and pointing to a secluded table in the corner of the room.
"I'd be careful if I were you, I go easy on no one in poker." leered Tyki.
"Good. It'd be a waste if you did." said Siana grinning.
"Alight then," said Tyki pushing himself up and strolling over to the table she'd indicated. She was impressed by how straight he walked. He must not be a s drunk as she'd thought. Siana's eyes narrowed, now that wouldn't do.
"What are we playing for?" asked Tyki once they were seated and Siana began shuffling her cards.
"Hm... shots, and the winner can make a request of the loser." said Siana, although she had never drank alcohol in her life, though if her cheating skills were good enough she wouldn't have too.
"6 out of 10?" asked Tyki with a grin.
"Why not?" asked Siana itching to play. And so the game began. Tyki was a difficult opponent, and he had years of experience at cheating over her. However Siana had learned from Allen and she was now a force to be contended with. Once she had mastered the basic skills Allen had her play mock games against her friends. Yasmine had been wild and impulsive making her rather unpredictable(though still easily beaten with Siana's skill), Rachel wasn't bad at the game itself but she failed at bluffing, same with Sarah, Rylie and Jaya had been excellent and Alana had been decent as well. Then once she'd got a hang of poker on that level Allen had drilled her himself. 
"Your style is odd kid, but I feel like I've seen it somewhere before." said Tyki as he took his 4th shot.
"If you win, you can request to know who taught me." said Siana who had unfortunately had 3 shots herself because of minor slip-ups that Tyki had been quick to exploit.
"Hmm..." said Tyki noncommittally. They battled it out, both to competitive to let other get too far ahead. Soon they were at 5 to 5 and playing the last round.
"Call." they said for the last time and showed their cards.
"A tie." said Tyki in surprise.
"Oh... well I suppose we both make a request of the other then..." mused Siana, she rubbed her pounding head.
"In that case I shall go first. I figured out what was so familiar about your style; it's exactly the same (though not as refined) as cheating boy A, Allen Walker. Doubtless sense you know that boy you are somehow connected to the order and you know who I am. So then tell me, what exactly do you hope to gain from playing poker with me? even if you are an exorcist I can easily kill you." said Tyki watching her.
"망치다, haha looks like I am found out." grinned Siana.
"What is that language-? Anjinha? is that you?" said Tyki his eyes suddenly widening.
"Yep, didn't I tell you Tyki? you're not getting away from me." said Siana sliding towards him. Tyki tried to switch to his Noah form and slide back through the wall but Siana was expecting that and she changed fist grabbing his arm preventing him from using his powers, "Leaving so quick? but I haven't made my request yet."
"Amorzinha, se continuarmos este nada de bom virá-lo." said Tyki with the look of a cornered animal in his eye.
"사', 난 당신이 무슨 말을하"지 모르지만그™이 사실이 아니라고 확신합니다." grinned Siana closing the distance between them and kissing him. Tyki's carefully held resistance seemed to crumble the moment she did so. Perhaps it was because he was drunk, perhaps it was because he'd only been hanging on by a thread anyway. Whatever the reason, his hands were suddenly all over her as he kissed her desperately as he allowed her to push him onto his back.
"We're still rather in public amorzinha, perhaps we should take this somewhere else." murmured Tyki against her lips.
"Good idea." said Siana allowing Tyki to carry her up the back stairs  to a room she assumed must be his. They collapsed on the bed and Tyki nuzzled her neck softly as he lay limply on top of her.
"Talvez eu seja punido por isso, mas eu não consigo desistir de você Anjinha." he whisperd.
"Tyki?" asked Siana, but he had passed out, "*sigh* well I suppose I did get him drunk." Siana was not one to pass up a opportunity.

Siana watched as Tyki moaned as the suns light hit his face in the morning.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." laughed Siana. Tyki frowned with his eyes closed, then suddenly his eyes snapped open.
"Siana! what- why- no!" he hissed trying to jump up and away from her. This however proved ineffective, for not only was he still unsteady on his feet, but his wrist was now tied to Siana's with a curious silvery gold chain.
"So mean, after all we've been through." huffed Siana.
"What is this?" asked Tyki tugging in vain at the cain as he collapsed on to the floor with Siana.
"It's Mythril chain." said Siana brightly, "Rachel taught it too me, she had to use it on Wisely when he kept on trying to escape from her, it's a binding chain. It's unbreakable unless I release it, so don't get any more stupid ideas about running away from me. I told you before, you are mine Tyki Mikk."
"Siana..." murmured Tyki a uneasy frown on his face, "The Earl is not going to stand for this..."
"I am aware." said Siana shrugging, "Don't worry, I won't let him kill you."
"It's wasn't me I was worried about." hissed Tyki. Siana smiled, she leaned over and kissed Tyki's forehead.
"I love you." she said, she was satisfied when a bright red blush spread across Tyki's cheeks.
"Idiota, não diga coisas que você vai chegar morto." He mutterd.
"It appears some Portuguese lessons will also be in order." grinned Siana.
-レセント
"Ah! the boys are back!" said Alana happily. Siana turned and saw their husbands exiting their cars.
"Daddy! Daddy!" screamed Rachel's twins as they leaped into Allen's waiting arms. Siana watched as Kyuraio came running too, forgetting to play it cool, he let himself be scooped up by Tyki and tossed into the air laughing.
Siana smiled fondly before walking over to join them.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
translations;
망치다 - damn
Anjinha - little angle
Amorzinha, se continuarmos este nada de bom virá-lo. - love of mine, if we continue nothing good will come of it.
사랑, 난 당신이 무슨 말을하는지 모르지만 그™이 사실이 아니라고 확신합니다 - love, I don't know what you're saying but I am sure that it's not true.
Talvez eu seja punido por isso, mas eu não consigo desistir de você Anjinha - perhaps I shall be punished for this, but I can't seem to give you up little angle.
idiota, não diga coisas que você vai chegar morto - idiot, don't say things that will get you killed.

Aw... Tyki is still fighting the inevitable :) Hoped you liked it Siana!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Rachel, it has been decided that after reading this (three times+), that I might die if this isn't continued. would you make a third part please~ after exams of course :D, and your own story

Posted 11 Years Ago


i enjoyed it! so cute Rachel!! can't wait for the next part!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awww!!!
So Kawaii!

So after Yazzy's 2nd request is up, it'll be mine next, right?
(P.s. Could you draw a picture of me and Jack?)

Posted 12 Years Ago


awwwwwwww

Posted 12 Years Ago


That was BEAUTIFUL!! I teared up from the beauty~ *sniffle* If only Tyki was real *sigh*... unless he same thing happened as in the end of Yazzie's manga world's story :D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
5 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne