Yasmine's request *continued*

Yasmine's request *continued*

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Next bit of writing!

"
Stolen Things

A soft song, it played through Neah's mind, soft and sweet and, most of all, constant. Neah opened his bleary gold eyes looking for the source. However all thought of the beautiful song faded into the back of his mind as he caught sight of the beautiful girl that still lay in his arms. Neah smiled and kissed her forehead, then her cheeks, then the tip of her nose before descending upon her lips. Yasmine's eyes fluttered open in surprise before closing again as she wrapped her arms back around Neah's neck and softly returning his kiss.
"Good morning love." smiled Neah breaking away and burring his face in her soft springy hair.
"As much as I like waking up to you kissing me, I don't think you should make a habit of it; if I had startled awake I might have killed you." warned Yasmine seriously.
"...Worth the risk." commented Neah diving back down for another.
"Daddy? are you back?" called Gaara softly from the other side of the room. 
"Yes, I'll come in a minute to greet you, just got to love on your mommy a little longer." called Neah between kisses with Yasmine who was eagerly running her hands up and down him.
"...Daddy?... I've got to go the bathroom..." Neah groaned slightly and Yasmine laughed.
"Thats right daddy, go show our boy where the potty is." grinned Yasmine shoving him off her. Neah grumbled but got up and walked over to the other side of the room and scooped up Gaara being mindful of his bandages. Gaara remained quite the whole time and clung to him tightly.
"Hey... buddy, what wrong?" asked Neah awkwardly, not really used to how to deal with sensitive kids. He usually left that kind of thing for Yasmine. 
"When- when the bad people came to the house... I couldn't protect us... I could hide behind mommy." whispered Gaara. Neah frowned at him, he knew there was nothing a little human ex-akuma boy like Gaara could have done against his family, but he wasn't sure that would make him feel better.
"You know Gaara..." said Neah slowly, "you don't have to be able to protect our family yourself. Your mamma and I will be next to you protecting it also with everything we have."
"But there are so many of them... and they want to hurt our family. How are we supposed to stop them?" asked Gaara hopelessly. Neah grimaced, he had just been wondering that himself.
"Don't worry about it Gaara... we'll figure something out. I won't let them do that." he murmured and sat Gaara in front of the bathroom door, "while your in there, just go ahead and take a bath. Be careful when you clean your cuts."
"Yes Daddy." said Gaara going to the door, then he paused and ran back and gave Neah and big hug before dashing back. Neah felt a warm, stabbing, pain in his chest staring after the boy. He knew he was in trouble. Not only had he fallen irrecoverably in love with the host for the heart of the innocence, but he had also come to love deeply this small boy... and he had no idea how he was going to keep them safe from his brother and the other Noah. And soon enough he would have another, small, helpless life to treasure and struggle to keep safe. The melody played louder ing his head...
He heard the bath water turn on and he pulled himself from his thoughts and returned to the other room. Neah cocked his head in confusion when he found Yasmine still laying on her back on the makeshift bed on the floor, her cheeks puffed out, and a irritated look on her face.
"Yasmine...?" he asked uncertainly.
"Neah," whined Yasmine turning to him, "Why is being prego so annoying? I can't get up with this belly! It's so frustrating!"
"... You're stuck?" Neah trying not to laugh.
"Yes," pouted Yasmine, "Help me up my servant." she held up her arms like a child. At this Neah really did laugh, his worries fading to the back of his mind as they always did at the joy of being with the girl her treasured so dearly... the girl who had turned his world upside down and still never ceased to make him laugh.
"Neah!" complained Yasmine looking cutely embarrassed. Neah couldn't take it, he stepped into her waiting arms, but instead of helping her up he descended upon her.
"You are far too cute... just like a little child, I almost feel like a criminal." murmured Neah into her neck as he gave her sloppy kisses.
"Well... you are a criminal Neah..." commented Yasmine giggling.
"Not since I met you, You my dear," he kissed down her collar bone and then unfastened her shirt to come down lower, "Have changed me in ways you can't imagine..."
"Neah..." moaned Yasmine, her hands ran down his sides causing him to shudder, he caught her hands at his belt though. His desire filled eyes were uncertain.
"Gaara takes the longest baths imaginable, the more stressed out, the longer; we've got time." said Yasmine blushing and turning away, not used to being the one who inshiated such things.
"And the baby?" questioned Neah kissing her sensitive bellybutton.
"We're still safe for several more weeks." mumbled Yasmine, though she was starting to chicken out.
"Yasmine," Neah laughed warmly, "We've been married for what? almost a year now? yet you are still so shy."
"Shut up." mumbled Yasmine.
"Ah my innocent little heart..." laughed Neah snuggling close to her, "The Earl got one thing right... you have bewitched me heart and soul. But I am afraid that nothing they or you are going to do is going to change that."
"Thats right, you better believe it!" said Yasmine in mock sternness before shyly burying her face in his shoulder and whispering, "Me too... for you... I mean..."
"Hmm?" asked Neah as her voice got quieter and quieter.
"I love you..." said Yasmine a little louder propping herself up on one elbow her face still shy and embarrassed but her eyes serious and steady as she met his gaze. 
"... I truly don't deserve you..." whispered Neah before he proceeded to kiss her back down. The lullaby played on...
****
"Moooom! someones at the door!" called Gaara some weeks later in the their new home in the remote Surinam. The rainforest served as a natural protection for their small family. They had few neighbors (though the ones they had were very sweet, promising to help when it came time for Yasmine to have her baby) and any akuma so far had been so noisy in approach that they had been able to neutralize it before it had even got near them. Though who could be at the door now at this time (Neah was out using the ark, popping out places all over the world, and keeping the Noah and akuma looking for them busy. Though he was due back the next day) Yasmine was not sure. She pushed herself up from the kitchen table awkwardly, still not used to to her still rapidly going belly, and walked to answer the door.
"Hello?" asked Yasmine opening the door.
"Oh! it's my beautiful sister-in-law! Neah could not have picked a prettier bride! oh! and a baby on the way too! he didn't tell me that! oh I am so excited! I am going to be an uncle!" squealed the man who greeted Yasmine with and excited hug and began touching her belly much to Yasmine's discomfort.
"Um... if you don't mind me asking... who are you?" said Yasmine trying to restrain herself from simply punching the man to the floor... for some reason she didn't like him being near her baby.
"Oh! forgive me! my name is Mana! I am Neah's brother! I had wanted meet you before but Neah has been every so protective of you what with everything with the Noah. Oh but you are so sweet! who could want to kill you?" ranted the man-child named Mana.
"Neah... never mentioned having a normal, human, brother..." commented Yasmine suspiciously.
"I know! he never mentions me to anybody! he never comes to visit me anymore! it's terrible!" moaned Mana sinking to the floor.
"Mamma... why is that growned-up acting like a little kid?" asked Gaara from the doorway.
"Shh... Gaara, be polite. This is Uncle Mana. He came to visit us." scolded Yasmine as she tried not to laugh while completely agreeing with him.
"Who's this fine little man?" asked Mana turning with interest to Gaara.
"This is my adopted son Gaara... uh it's a long story how he came to be part of our family." grinned Yasmine scratching the back of her head.
"Charming..." murmured Mana, Yasmine though she saw his eyes flicker gold, but decided it was her imagination.
"Why is Daddy's brother here if Daddy is not here?" asked Gaara frowning.
"Neah's gone?" asked Mana surprised.
"Yeah... I am sorry, after you came out all this way..." said Yasmine apologetically.
"Oh no thats fine actually it's... perfect..." the last part was murmured so quietly Yasmine wasn't sure she'd heard correctly.
"... why is that?" she asked.
"Oh! Neah gets all embarrassed when I am around! he'd try to shoo me out and I'd never get to get to know my new family!" laughed Mana with airy laugh.
"Hey mom? can I go to church with Tidole-kun? he keeps begging me to go with him but daddy always freaks out whenever I go over there."
"With good reason..." muttered Mana.
"Yes you may go, I trust Tidole-kuns family, they'll keep you out of trouble." grinned Yasmine ruffling his hair and sending him out the door.
"Yasmine..." murmured Mana wrapping his arms around her arms around her.
"M-Mana?! W-what are you doing?" stuttered Yasmine trying to wiggle out of his grip.
"You really are far too trusting my dear...." whispered Mana, Yasmine felt something sharp pierce her in the side and her world instantly began to darken. The last sight she saw was the Noah markings appearing on Mana's face and the horror as she finally recognized him... The Millennium Earl.
****
The Earl/Mana picked up his phone... Still fondly caressing the unconscious Yasmine possessively.
"Alright Joyed, you guys can come in and help me pick her up. We'll have to move fast, Neah's going to realize whats going on soon, and this lovely lady is about ready to have a baby." said the Earl, he paused listening to the other line and laugh, "No, I haven't changed my mind. If anything I am even more convinced now... having met her even I find myself wanting her. Oh yes I'll steal her away from my dear little brother in more ways than one."


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Cliffy! Well... this was supposed to be the last chap but it didn't end up that way... Ah the mysteries of writing. So the Earl is being a creeper as usual, Gaara is with the church with Tidole, Yasmine's baby is getting close to being ready to be born, and Neah is just a beat behind. It all comes to end next chap (this time I am serious!) and everything will be resolved!
Hope you liked!
Now on to a picture for Siana and another chap for Sarah!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woooooooaaaahhhh!intense! The next chapter?

Posted 12 Years Ago


And keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


*GASPETH!*

Oh, no! Yasmine's being kidnapped by Earl!
Neah's away and doesn't know!
Garra just left to the church to meet Tidole (I wonder what Earl is planing with him?!)

Hmmm...I have no clue why I'm thinking this, but (Hey, wait! how is Mana Earl?!) I'm thinking Yasmine is gonna give birth to Allen...I don't know why....(Unless he know's his real family and I'm not that far yet) I'm also thinking Garra is sorta Gen. Cross....I think it's from the red hair and the mask from the last Yazzy chapter.

Can't wait till my part it up!
(Oh my goodness! How am I gonna reveal my secret to Jack?!)
By the way, Thank's for that Jack picture. I died inside as Yasmine told you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


WHY?! What happens?! I can't wait post soon please!
Ugh.... Guess I'll wait..... Post soon and
I'll post as soon as I can....

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

430 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 3, 2012
Last Updated on May 3, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne