Jaya's request

Jaya's request

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

okay, I am going to try and write a super junior story for Cookie! warning; I really don't know anything about SJ except what you guys and wikipedia have told me.

"
Dancing Queen

"Jaya!" said Rylie loudly startling Jaya out of her thoughts. She looked at her friend who was draped over the back of her airplane seat staring at her upside down.
"What?" asked Jaya cautiously.
"This plane ride is as boring as @#$%. We've already been on here for 10 hours! and Dria's asleep and I don't feel like watching another movie and I've eaten all my candy! I am sooo board Jaya, entertain me!" moaned Rylie.
"You ate all of your candy?!" said Jaya rather horrified thinking of the ridiculously large suitcase of candy Rylie had brought with her.
"Dria helped. But now I am too hyper to sleep." said Rylie  hanging still limply over the seat. Jaya looked at her friend worriedly; it was past the 8 hour mark that usually signaled the loss of the little sanity they had, and Rylie had had so much sugar she probably had sugar poisoning or something. Though thankfully they were in a privet jet instead of the regular public airplane.
"Go barrow a manga from Yasmine." suggested Jaya.
"Jaya! that means moving!" said Rylie looking horrified.
"You might as well, you've drank like 7 bottles of water with that candy, you know you have to pee anyway." said Jaya. Rylie stared at her a moment longer.
"@#$%^^&&*!" muttered Rylie seeming to agree with her getting up and making a bee line for the bathroom. Jaya leaned her head back on her seat and reclining wishing she could sleep, but unfortunately her head was too busy with excitement and nervousness to do so. Maybe she would pretend and hopefully Rylie would be able to sleep off her sugar high. Maybe. The reason for for Jaya's nervousness was the reason they were on this dratted long plane ride. She and the other kids in her class had formed a band with her as lead vocalist. They performed a variety of genres in quite a few languages (she didn't think they had come out with a signal album that stayed in the same language) and this fact had earned them a lot of publicity. Currently they were on tour, they had just finished their concerts and tours in Europe and were now headed to Korea after which they would go to Japan and then New Zealand and Australia before heading back to the states.
Jaya heard Rylie return to her seat and settle down. The other band members supported her excellently but she was still nervous. First thing tomorrow they would be on a talk show with another band called Super Junior. They had been on several talk shows already, but in those she had always been able to turn to friends for help if there had been difficult questions. This time though they wanted to do individual interviews with the stars of Super Junior and as the lead vocalist she knew she couldn't hope for a brief screen time.
Jaya sighed and tried to resign herself to her fate.
****
Order of Interviews for "Clockwork Girls"
1. Lead guitarist - Dria - Leeteuk
2. Base guitar - Jessica - Heechul
3. Drummer - Rylie - Hankyung
4. Synthesizer - Yasmine - Yesung
5. Woodwinds - Sarah - Kangin
6. Percussion and Vocalist - Bethany - Shindong
7. Pianists and Vocalist - Rachel - Sungmin
8. Insiders view- Manager - Aiden - Siwon
9. Lead vocalist - Jaya - Kyuhyun

"I would be last...." muttered Jaya staring gloomily at the list.
"Don't worry Jaya, I hear Kyuhyun is very nice." said Rachel patting Jaya.
"Yes! I am number 3!" said Rylie happily.
"Why do I have to interview?" asked Aiden unhappily.
"They want to know what its like being the manager over all us crazy girls." grinned Bethany.
"But its good, I don't mind it." protested Aiden.
"Well then tell them that." said Jessica.
"Yeah!!! I am first @#$%^! Try not @#$% things up after me guys! JK.... but not really." laughed Dria slightly insanely as she was led away to start the interviews.
"Okay guys, I got it all set up for our stuff to be picked up and taken to our hotel, shall go ahead and check in there while you guys do your interviews." said Siana running up and giving the directions to their hotel to Aiden.
"I am so glad you could come to handle all this Korean," commented Jaya, "I can speak some but I still don't like handling all those questions and rather important details over the phone."
"I know, some time I think I know what they're saying so I agree and then I find out later that it was something totally different." singed Rachel regretfully.
"Do we get room service?" asked Yasmine eagerly.
"We're not going to waste money on that. We have food." scolded Bethany.
"Guys! I am about to have a mental breakdown and you guys are talking about food!" said Jaya collapsing in a heap of nerves.
"Just trying to diffuse the tension..." said Yasmine.
"I my gooosh! I am going to die, I am going die, I am going to die, I am going to die, oh my gosh oh my gosh ohmygosh....." said Jaya.
"You won't die." said an unfamiliar voice with a Korean accent. Jaya looked up startled and slightly embarrassed that someone other than her friends had witnessed her meltdown... and a cute witness too. He must be from Super Junior. Oh joy.
"Oh, sorry Jaya, let me intro dues you guys," said Aiden, "This is Kyuhyun, he will be you interview partner. Kyuhyun, this is Jaya, our lead singer."
"Do not worry Miss. Jaya, I shall take good care of you, just fallow my lead." Kyuhyun smiled.
"Um... okay." said Jaya suddenly shy.
"Until later then." he said and left. Jaya sat staring after him for a while.
"Jaya...? you alive in there?" asked Rachel worriedly.
"Nononono, wait for it...." said Rylie holding Rachel back.
"OH MY GOSH! HE WAS SO CUUUTE! THAT IS NOT ALLOWED! IT'S GOING TO BE SO DISTRACTING! SO CUUUUTE!" said Jaya freaking out.
"I know right? @#$% asian @#$%^&* looking freaking amazing." said Bethany grinning.
****
"So Jaya, you have a lovely voice, what is it like being an international pop star?" said their interviewer.
"Not at all like I expected it to be." admitted Jaya, "but I like it."
"I was quite impressed by the music videos your group puts together; they're highly creative." said Kyuhyun.
"Ah, thank you," smiled Jaya, "your music videos are also quite extrodiary; it's not easy to sing like that while you dance."
"All it takes it practice." said Kyuhyun waving it away, "I am sure that if you ever incorporated dance into you videos they would sure to be a hit."
"I agree." said the interviewer.
"Hmm.. maybe, I am sure Rylie and Dria wouldn't mind, but you know the most part we aren't really a dancing group." said Jaya. 
"You mean you don't like dancing?" asked the interviewer.
"No I love watching dance." assured Jaya emphasizing the watching part.
"You look like you would be an excellent dancer." said Kyuyun looking surprised,
"Yeah... well, looks can be deceiving." said Jaya uncomfortable with the subject, "You are currently working on a dance video, yes Kyuhyun?"
"Yes, thats right," smiled Kyuhyun, "We were actually hoping that "Clockwork Girls" would be willing to join us. Seeing how our group is made up solely of guys and theirs of girls it would add a nice dynamic."
"Oh! that does sound interesting! what do you think Miss. Jaya?" asked the interviewer.
"Uh... well, I'll have to consult my other band members..." said Jaya her spirits sinking. She was sure the other band members would jump at the opportunity, but if they excepted, knowing Super Junior's  style she would be forced to dance. She was going to die.
"What say you folks? looks like we have an amazing new music video to look forward to!" said the interviewer which was met with a roar of approval from the crowd.
She was sooo going to die, a long, painful, death.
****
As she and Kyuhyun walked off stage together Jaya couldn't help saying,
"I really appreciate your offer, but I am telling you, dancing is really not my strong point." said Jaya.
"Don't worry, we'll teach you all the moves." said Kyuhyun.
"It doesn't matter if you teach me the moves if I am completely lacking in skill." protested Jaya.
"Jaya." said Kyuhyun stoping suddenly making Jaya run into him, he carefully steadied her but kept his arms on her shoulders, "Didn't I tell you that I'd take care of you?"
"Y-yes, but-" said Jaya a bit uncomfortable with the closeness.
"It's a dance Jaya, just fallow my lead." said Kyuhyun, Jaya had trouble meeting his eyes.
"You... You are going to have to be very patient then, I am not the only one in the band with coordination problems..." mumbled Jaya after a while.
"We can work with that," he laughed, he brushed her bangs out of her face and smiled, and for one scary moment she thought he might do something crazy like kiss her, "Cute girls shouldn't worry so much."
"wha-?!" said Jaya almost having a heart attack.
"I'll see you all tomorrow then!" said Kyuhyun leaving with a wave. Jaya stared, yet again, dumbfounded after him. Bethany wandered over to her, watched her for a while, meowed at her like a cat, spun in circles around her singing "lala" and other, less decent, things, till she finally poked her. Jaya jumped like she had been electrocuted.
"WHAA! YOU- YOU- YOU!" said Jaya boiling.
"Me." agreed Bethany.
"Agh! how many times have I told you not to poke me?!" said Jaya.
"I don't know, how many times have I disregard that and poked you anyway?" retorted Bethany.
"Way to many." said Jaya her gusto draining out of her as she started to melt into a puddle on the floor, "Bethany.... I am going to die..."
"What? already? I specifically told them not before next tuesday." huffed Bethany.
"Bethany I am serious, they're going to make me dance..." moaned Jaya. Bethany blinked at her, then she started cracking up.
"Some friend you are." grumbled Jaya.
"Sorry, pfft... okay I am done. You'll be fine. I laugh only because of the irony of it all. But these super junior guys are pros... and super cute... so I think it will be とても楽�-い!" said Bethany in her best chibi Bmel voice.
"Bmel I don't know what you're doing to poor Ja- Jaya! don't grow mushrooms in other peoples closets!" scolded Rachel wandering over (hehe Ouran reference)
"Reawk!" said Jaya making a pterodactyl face/noise at her.
"Beautiful my amizonian! we can deffinately use that in the dance!" cheered Bethany. Rachel froze.
"D-dancing?" she asked looking horrified.
"Yep! with super junior!" grinned Bethany. Rachel stared at her. Rachel went and started growing mushrooms with Jaya.
"If we grow poisonous mushrooms than we can kill ourselves happily eating food...." mumbled Rachel.
"Good idea." said Jaya.
"It's not that bad." said Bethany torn between amusement and irritation.
"But Bethany, it's dancing!" moaned Jaya.
"No Jaya! think positive! It's Kyuhyun!" corrected Bethany.
"Even worse!" moaned Jaya.
"Don't worry, Rachel's going to fail at dance anyway soooo... use this opportunity to become more lovey dovey with Kyuhyun!" said Bethany dramatically. 
"You are too kind Bmel. I love how much faith you have in my abilities." mumbled Rachel.
"Kyuhyun and I are not lovey dovey.... but it's a nice thought." said Jaya switching to fan-girl mode and sighing dreamily.
"Yep, and you guys will have beautiful babies and name one Philip garfshine manotnenot." declared Bethany.
"Name one Philip a what-y-waht?" asked Rachel giggling.
"I am not naming my kid that." stated Jaya.
"Why are you guys laying on the floor? can I too?!" asked Yasmine running up and without waiting for an answer diving on top of them.
"Ahhh! dog pile!" cried Rylie leaping into them as well.
"Gah!" wheezed Rachel.
"Oh god get off!" said Jaya.
"Okay, okay, I'll-" began Rylie.
"Sneak attack!" said Bethany flopping on top of them. What ensued was a mass flopping about of limbs and groaning and cussing which was abruptly interrupted by a knock on the door. The girls froze, the fast as lighting disentangled them self and sat naturally about like normal people. 
"Is Jaya in here?" asked a member of Super Junior sticking his head in.
"Yes." replied Jaya, slightly disappointed it wasn't Kyuhyun.
"Kyuhyun asked me to pass this on to you." said the boy giving Jaya a letter and looking curiously at the apparently calm girls.
"Okay thanks, bye!" smiled Jaya and the boy left.
"READITREADITREADITOPENIIIIT!" demanded Rylie.
"I am getting there." said Jaya.
Dear Jaya,
I realize that before I never really explained the details of the dancing part we would like you to take part in. Would you be willing to have dinner with me later tonight to discuss it? I was thinking around 6:30-ish. If it's a yes please text me my number is 
(_ _ _) _ _ _ - _ _ _ _
thx, Kyuhyun

"Ah! I think she feinted!"

*To Be Continued*
(If Jaya wants)


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
so I had a lot of trouble writing this because I am not really familiar with super junior (probably why there is so much friend insanity in this) but anyway I hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry for the people who weren't really on it but for requests I try and keep it mostly on the requester.

Posted 12 Years Ago


it's GREAT! (i disappeared though D:) anyways, Jaya might die early if she sees this. I'm just a LITTLE worried

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL!! LOVED IT! Jaya must read this story but i fear she'll keel over and die.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I hope Jaya says to continue this!
[I was the only one who didn't talk at all, I was just in the list]

I loved it!
I know Jaya's goanna love too!

KEEP IT UP!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
4 Reviews
Added on March 31, 2012
Last Updated on April 7, 2012
Tags: super junior


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne