Ysmine's request

Ysmine's request

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

well writers cafe seemed to hate my last story for Yazzy's request, so I am trying a different approach.

"
Innocent Heart

Okay so there wasn't room for a description above so I am giving it here.
This is set 30 years before the rest of d. grey man; aka, when Neah was about to betray the Earl.

*Yasmine's prov*
Yasmine sat up bewildered on a plush bed. She was in a room richer than any she'd ever set foot in before. Gold practically dripped from every surface and she could see the entrance to a great patio or balcony to the side. Yasmine started to panic when she realized that her cloths were not on her person. Assuming the worst she felt like she could wither into the ridiculously comfortable bed. But then, she realized, surely if she had been a part of such an act there would be some trace, there was none. She felt fine, well as fine as she could feel in the morning, there were no marks or suspicious bruises anywhere on her person. Yasmine finally concluded that something must have been wrong with her previose cloths leading to them being removed. Though she was emensaly relived Yasmine still felt incredibly embarrassed. Pulling the blanket tightly around her person Yasmine shuffled out of the bed in search of something to ware. A maid with a five pointed star on her forehead walked in suddenly making Yasmine jump like a guilty child.
"Miss? If you are looking for cloths they are in the chest by the bed-" the maids sentence stopped abruptly as her eyes met Yasmine's.'not again...' thought Yasmine. The maids skin seemed to peel away from her self and then fold inward again as she glowed with a greenish glowed light. When the light faded there sat a little boy with red hair who bore a remarkable resemblance to the maid before. Yasmine supposed she must have been his mother.
"Where am I? Mamma?" asked the little boy his big green eyes outlined in black.
"What's your name?" asked Yasmine kneeling down next to him.
"Gaara...." he sniffed, "But I can't remember anything else... except that I have a mamma who loved me. Do you know where she is?"
"Well Gaara, I don't know where your mamma is but I'll take care of you till we find her okay?" said Yasmine hugging him to the side so she could keep her blankets around her.
"Will you be my mamma till we find her?" he asked with big eyes. Yasmine swooned at the thought of having such a cute son despite her being hardly more than 17.
"Sure." she said hugging him tightly.
"Incredible, it's true; he's completely human now." commented a voice from behind them. Yasmine and Gaara both jumped to see a young man with soft black hair leaning against the wall gazing at the two of them with lazy interest.
"Oi! I need to change! don't just go walking in here like you own the place!" said Yasmine blushing furiously pulling the blanket closer to her.
"Well... I do own the place..." commented the cute boy raising an eyebrow.
"...I thought you seemed like a rich b*****d." commented Yasmine darkly hoping that he would take the hint. Apparently he heard it but had no intention of taking it for he grinned at her and walked over to them and plotted down as well.
"Don't talk like that little mamma, their are little ears here." commented the man.
"Who are you?" asked Gaara as Yasmine spluttered trying to think of a witty response to that and failing.
"My name is Neah Walker, and if this little princess is going to be your mother, it looks like I'll be your father." grinned Neah, he reached out to the boy, for a moment his hand flexed dangerously but then he simply tasseled Gaara's hair.
"Are you and mamma married?" asked Gaara with wide eyes.
"N-!" a hand was firmly clamped over her mouth.
"Yes thats right. Now go run down to the kitchen and tell cook to give you something to eat." said Neah sweetly. Gaara nodded eagerly and quickly ran out the door.
"WHY DID YOU TELL HIM SOMETHING LIKE THAT! WE'RE NOT MARRIED!" Yasmine shouted as soon as her mouth was free.
"Ah, but sweet heart, we are. See?" said Neah grinning keeping his arm draped around her shoulders as he showed her a beautiful diamond ring on her finger.
"W-what! but- impossible!" spluttered Yasmine.
"Oh, but precious, it is. You agreed to it remember?" said Neah, Yasmine glanced into his eyes which was a mistake, they were a beautiful brown and smoldering.
"I-" began Yasmine uncertainly.
"You were madly in love with me and got married." insisted Neah his face very close to hers as he smiled at her dazzlingly... though there was something in that smile that seemed almost malicious... Yasmine quickly realized that he was pushing her down and his nibble fingers were at the tie she had made in the blanket.
"I-! Wait! Neah!" said Yasmine panicking stopping him, "Neah, please! thats too fast! I-I don't remember anything about that! C-can you at least take it slow till I remember?" A dark look flashed through Neah's eyes but than he smiled sweetly at her again.
"Of course little heart." he said and kissed her hotly making Yasmine come completely undone in a bundle of nerves on the floor. "Now I better go get our little Gaara before he makes himself sick." and with a wink he left her on the floor. Yasmine laid there a couple minutes trying to slow her beating heart. That was the most exciting kiss she'd ever experienced, she wondered if she had really loved and married this man. Something was off about this, why was her memory of the last six months so blurry and unclear? and though Neah made her feel a wonderful pleasure when he was kissing her it was not her primary emotion at the moment. No, for whatever reason, the only feeling she clearly had about that man was fear
*Neah's prov*
Neah closed the door, to the room he would now be sharing with the Yasmine girl, slipping into his Noah form now out of her presence. He chuckled to himself, she was so easy to deceive. He and his brother, the Earl, had been searching for the heart for years. Then, about 6 months ago, the earl noticed that his Akuma were all disappearing in certain town, but though he knew that it was innocence, he could find no evidence of an exorcist. Concerned he had traveled there himself and seen the young african girl whom no Akuma could approach. Her innocence was not even activated yet it not only disbanded but completely restore the original soul to life and health. When Neah had heard they agreed that she must be captured immediately and her innocence distorted, how ever this would be difficult for Noah powers could not be used on this girl. So Neah had decided to kidnap her the old fashioned way. When he brought her back the Earl and Bookman (who at the time was on their side) both examined and experimented on her to see if they could find the innocence, but without any luck. Bookman said that the heart probably had some sort or safety mechanism that would only let the compatible yield it up to be used or destroyed. 
Sighing and absent mindedly ripping up a Akuma with a knife Neah sincerely wished that they had chosen to kill this host for the innocence, however Bookman thought that it was likely that she would only be reincarnated with the heart (almost like a Noah) but they were at a loss of what else to do. Joyed(later to be Tyki) had been the one to accidentally provide the answer. The Noah of Pleasure had been laughing at the idiocy of humans, he claimed that it seemed any human girl would be willing to yield up her heart with out a second thought if she thought herself in love. 
So Neah had been assigned to seduce and win the heart of both the innocence and the girl he'd just kissed to the floor in the room. Though he was rather annoyed at being given this assignment, he had absolute confidence, given her earlier reaction to his touch, that he would be successful and if he was this annoying war would finally be over. The fact that she was an innocence user and he could use his Noah powers around her was slightly trouble some, but she didn't seem all that dangerous. If all else failed, he now had the little human boy, Gaara, to bargain with.
Bookman had warned that the only real danger in this plan would be if one of the Noah were to develop an affection for her. Therefore they had kept her existence between the three of them. The Millennium Earl, Neah was confident, was too busy playing with the humans and making Akuma to even give much mind to her beyond being an object to be used and disposed of. Neah himself was now completely certain he wouldn't be in danger of her; not in danger of her hurting him physically, not in danger of him falling for her.
No, he decided, there was no way she could ever harm him.
That was right about the time Yasmine sacked him over the head with a frying pan.
*Yasmine's prov*
Yasmine took a shaky breath as the man who claimed to be her husband fell to the ground unconscious. Gaara clung to the leg of the boys cloths she had on in fear. Back in the room Yasmine had only to take one look at the frilly, revealing, clothing to know this wasn't going to work out. So she had put on a pair of Neah's cloths hurried down the palace like corridor and down a marble stair case to the kitchens to look for Gaara. What she found was a sadistic little girl floating on an umbrella while she played target practice with the kitchen knifes at the staff giggling like an insane person all the while. Yasmine had spotted Gaara frozen under a table in fear and quickly scooped him up and dashed out of there grabbing a frying pan on the way incase the mad girl decided to notice them and throw a few knife their direction. Down another hall she had run into a pair of twins that were blasting walls apart as they played "laser tag" with a pair of real guns. 
That was about when she made up her mind. Before she had been merely to talk to Neah about letting her have some space to try and figure things out before they started just living together as a married couple. Now she was certain, she could not remain in this twisted house with Gaara. Then when she had finally found Neah and was going to tell him her decision she had witnessed Neah viciously mutate a poor serving girl all the while muttering about Yasmine being annoying. Gaara barely suppressed a whimper.
They had to get out of there.
Plucking up her curate she had snuck up behind him and whacked him over the head with the frying pan. the girl on the floor took one look at Yasmine and began to transform into a different girl, though tankful without wounds.
"Get out of here quick." said Yasmine pulling the confused girl to her feet, "I know you don't remember anything but trust me; this is not the place to hang." the girl nodded quickly and took off down the hall.
"Come on Gaara, we're going too." said Yasmine firmly.
"Mamma," said Gaara tugging on her sleeve as she hoisted him back up on her hip, "Mamma, why was papa hurting that girl?"
"I don't know Gaara," whispered Yasmine holding him closer as she walked quickly down the hall towards where her gut told her safety lay, "I don't know, but he's not allowed to be your papa if he really does stuff like that."
*Neah's prov*
"弟!are you hurt?" asked an anxious voice as Neah was shaken wake. There was a throbbing pain in his head and the crust of dried blood on his face. Opening his eyes the Millennium Earls face came into focus.
"兄さ�"... what happened?" he mumbled trying to get his barring.
"The host for the heart jumped you! then she took off with that little human pet of hers!" exclaimed the Earl flapping about his little brother.
"WHAT?! SHE'S GONE?" demanded Neah sitting up straight making his head spin but he ignored it and his brothers protests.
"Yes," the Earl finally admitted, "She transformed ally he yards on her way out too. Although from that we know she was headed south."
"I'd better go." said Neah standing up.
"But 弟-!" protested the Earl.
"兄さ�"、we can't lose her. You can't send your Akuma after her and we can't let any of the Noah know about her." said Neah forcefully, the Earl nodded and allowed him to pass him out the door. Grabbing a carriage Neah ordered the driver to go the closest town; they couldn't have gotten far.
*Yasmine's prov*
They had settled down in a little town not too far away, though Yasmine would have liked to put more distance between her and Neah, however she simply didn't have the money for that. So she had gotten a job at a restaurant and set up for Gaara to be able to go to school. However, though she was happier living with her little Gaara than she'd ever been, her thoughts often turned to Neah. Had she ever really loved such a monster? could he really be the same person who had caressed her so gently? who had spoken so sweetly to Gaara? She didn't know what to think.Today she had the day off and she was lazily laying on her bed drawing when she heard a knock at the door.
"Come in!" called Yasmine not bothering to get up, assuming that it was a friend from work or something. The door opened and she hear hesitant footsteps approaching her but she didn't bother looking up from her drawing. When her friend was ready to speak she was sure they would. Instead the bed sunk slightly next to her and she felt a warm body lay against her and soft breath on her neck.
"Those are quite good... you never told me you could draw." commented Neah.
"IEYAAAAAA!!" screamed Yasmine falling off the bed on to the floor. Neah ignored her and continued to flip through her drawings. 
"You are wasted as a waitress." commented Neah sounding almost grudgingly impressed.
"HEY! I NEVER SAID YOU COULD LOOK AT THOSE!" cried Yasmine diving back onto the bed to try and rescue her sketchbook. Neah simply caught her with his legs and trapped her there as he continued to gaze at her work, "B*****D!"
"What's this?" asked Neah in a strange tone, Yasmine glanced at the sketch. It was from a day when she had been unable to tear her mind away from Neah and dawn him. He stood, hands and body coated in blood, a terrible, lost look on his face.
"Well that's how you looked... you know, that time." mumbled Yasmine, Neah looked at her and Yasmine was surprised to see that he seemed disconcerted. 
"...They are very good." he mumbled after a long silence of staring searchingly in to her eyes, he closed the book and handed it back to her releasing his grip on her with his legs. Strangely, Yasmine found that she didn't particularly want to move. For one frightening moment she felt like simply curling up against him, but then she snapped out of it and quickly shifted in a sitting position.
"About that time..." said Neah hesitantly, Yasmine looked at him, his face was a mask of regret but his eyes were calculating. 'whatever is about to come out of his mouth is going to be a load of BS I bet' thought Yasmine surprised by how much that idea seemed painful, never the less she looked at him expectantly.
"I was not my self," he said quickly, "I know that is no excuse but you must know, I was so distraught that you had forgotten me that I went a little insane-"
"a little?" muttered Yasmine.
"-and when you left me I din't know what to do with myself. For me there is only you, whatever you may do punish me do it but please let me stay by your side! You are mine, and I can not give you up." said Neah, he had rather a pathetic look of his face as he lied, but Yasmine noted that as he said the last line there seemed to be a ring of truth to it. She suppressed a shiver of excitement.
"Whatever I want? I would think that with all the sadists in your house you would be a little more cautious with that phrase. Oh lovely, this is going to be fun!" said Yasmine with an evil glint to her eyes.
"What-?" began Neah looking taken aback by the sudden change in her aura.
"You, Neah, if you insist on staying, shall be my slave mwahahahahah!" grinned Yasmine.
"...Pardon...?"
"You. are. now. my slaaaaave." said Yasmine sweetly.
"Mamma, ただいま." called Gaara coming in, he froze as he saw who was on the bed with his mamma, "Why is papa here?"
"Isn't it great Gaara? papa has decided to be be our own little �-ゅふ!" said Yasmine happily.
"That sounds fun." smiled Gaara.
"No. way. in. hel-" began Neah darkly.
"now, now, I believe that we had this conversation before. Weren't you  the one to tell me not to say bad things in front of our little boy?" said Yasmine sweetly with a highly dangerous glint in her eye.
"Yes mam" said Neah looking a bit intimidated.
"It's all set then! you can sleep on the couch than." grinned Yasmine thinking of all the unrealistic plots she could now carry out with her very own slave to do her bidding.
*Neah's prov*
He was in trouble; despite everything that he did he was falling hard and fast for Yasmine. The first few weeks he had lost every single one of his judgments that she was weak willed, easy to get to, and helpless. She most certainly was not. Neah found himself longing to be able to touch her again, to share a hot kiss like they did the first time they met, but his plan depended on her being the one to initiate it. He got to spend hours on end bantering and talking to her about everything and nothing at once. Yasmine shared with him her dreams of being a great artist and helped him discover his talent for music. With out him knowing it Yasmine quickly became closer to Neah than any other person had been in his entire life. Though admittedly the plan had been to try and seduce her, Neah found he no longer cared about the plan, for he had his own reasons for wanting to do so now. The idea that his brother planed to snuff out the life of this precious girl to end the war seemed unbearable now. 
Bookman had said that if he developed feelings for the girl it would ruin the plan.
Well he got that one right.
*Yasmine's prov*
Yasmine was not sure how it happened. One minuet she was laughing and having a soap war with Neah in the kitchen while they washed the dishes, the next she was up against the wall kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Yasmine was not experience in such things and she had to admit that the feeling of his hands tracing all over her frightened her almost as much as it excited her. But what was most startling, most wonderful, the reason she was kissing him back just as feirsly, was that this was NEAH. Not that fake, gentleman that he sometimes pretended to be(and honestly creeped her out when he did, but he had heated that out of him with her handy dandy sketch book), but raw, untamed, wild, clumsy Neah. She could hear him now feverishly cussing her out for being so precious to him. Yasmine laughed at him causing him to blush and tuck his head into the crook of her neck and they panted to catch their breath.
"Yasmine? I am sorry for being such fool, I am the sickest, worst, possible person on the planet for you, I lied to you so much in the beginning, but I am tired of that. I want to change, I don't want to hurt you anymore, I won't help the Millennium Earl anymore. Please Yasmine, if you can find it any where in your heart love a retched creature like me-" Neah mumbled into her neck.
"Neah," Yasmine interrupted him pulling away from him, she kissed his cheeks, his forehead, his closed eyes and the tip of his nose holding his hand tightly in hers as she finally drifted down his neck and bitt down. Neah gasped and tried to move but Yasmine help him tight. Gold runes bled down from the places she's kissed him down to the lace she'd drawn blood where they swirled into a complex design.
"W-what?" managed Neah bewildered.
"You are mine Neah Walker!" shouted Yasmine triumphantly surprising him then her smiled turned slightly bashful, "And I to you. That mark means that if you ever need to call on my- my secret heart, you can."
"Wha-?! oh, no Yazzy, you can't give me this of all things!" said Neah looking slightly panicked.
"Don't tell me what to do slave." retorted Yasmine sternly with a smile, "They won't be able to take it from you, only you could give it to them. But I trust you, you won't, though if you did I'd be long dead before I could do a thing."
"But Yasmine-!"
"Hey Neah? are we really married?" asked Yasmine her mind clearly elsewhere.
"wha- yeah, why?" asked Neah looking surprised, though glad now that Bookman had thought it necessary to write up the form.
"Oh, good. That makes things much easier." grinned Yasmine tackling him to the floor with a kiss.
*a few months later*
*Neah's prov*
The Millennium Earl was defiantly going to kill him for this mused Neah with a small smile playing on to his lips as he gently caressed his sleeping wife who lay curled up happily in his arms. He needed to lock down the ark somehow he decided, it would be their escape root it they ever needed it(and he had a feeling they'd need it soon) a song he and Gaara had written together one day came to mind and he smiled wider. Yes he would use that. Neah glanced over at Gaara who was sleeping on his other side with messy bed head and thumb in his mouth. That reminded him of the news Yasmine had told him that day, she had yet to tell Gaara but Neah was already anticipating the boys excitement.
No doubt he would wish for a brother but Neah himself rather hoped for a girl.
Yes the Millennium Earl would defiantly kill him.
But at this happy moment he couldn't seem to care less.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
whew, there you go Yazzy. let writers cafe just try and delete this! i've got like three back ups! And Yazzy may you beat sense into many more people with your sketch book of doom :) I had to add Gaara in as your adopted son; couldn't resist.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww!!! And: ep 3 of danshi kokosei no nichojo: iyaaaaaaXD .... It's yasmine's favorite part of the anime :) lovedddd ittt~~~~

Posted 12 Years Ago


JEBUS CHRIST THIS WAS SO F@#CKING CUTE I LOVED IT!!! IN MY READERS LIST TO READ AGAIN AND AGAIN, ALSO MAY MAKE INTO A MANGA SOME DAY!! I LOVE U BOAT LOADS RACHEL!! You caught my character very well by the way!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


It was ubber good!

I liked it!

KEEP IT UP!
[YAY!! Now Yazzy can read this and then my part 2 request.]

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on March 31, 2012
Last Updated on March 31, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne