she's the Man pt 3; suspicions

she's the Man pt 3; suspicions

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Our friends mildly torment us for hiding the fact that we're passing for boys these days and Allen and Jack are catching on to our secret.

"
Suspicions

"So your names got mixed up in the registration and they thought you were boys, is that right?"
"Yes..."
"And Rachel didn't want to send Sarah alone into the boys dorm so she went too?"
"...Yes..."
"AND YOU FAILED TO MENTION ANY OF THIS BEFORE WHY?!" demanded Rylie.
"... because of this..." muttered Sarah.
"What are you talking about?! this is great! oh my gosh! you get to live with real live cute boys! ah!! I am so jealous! You must introduce me!" squealed Jaya once she was done whacking Rachel with the new magazine that she was staring on the cover.
"ME TOO!!" commanded Rylie.
"... the real reason you did this was actually because of the scholarships right?" asked Bethany.
"That too," admitted Rachel.
"The things we do for money..." snickered Bethany.
"$2.25 my hoe!" yelled Rylie pointing across at her with a grin.
"Only on tuesday." replied Bethany.
"...Bmel, it is tuesday." said Rachel cautiously.
"Don't be stupid Rachel, tuesday was obviously last week." laughed Bethany.
"...."
"...Hey Yasmine, um... you've been really quite this whole time..." said Sarah nervously.
"... you are living with a boy..." she said stonily.
 "y-yes, but he's very-"
"alone with a boy, in the same room."
"yes, but-"
"and you didn't tell me..."
"It's because-"
"Well you are not forgiven." said Yasmine glowering eat her.
"Actually I did tell you, even though I was told not to." said Rachel.
"WHAT?!"
"... I am guessing that you never went and looked for the secret page in your sketch book like I told you to...?" Said Rachel trying not to smile. Yasmine stared at her. Then picked up her sketch book. Then flipped through it for a while. Then stared at a page around the middle for a long time.
"*sigh* I kinda expected you to look for it the first day and skip all this... but I suppose you've been too busy with your classes." concluded Rachel grimacing, "I also sent you all an email."
"Silly Rachel, who checks their real email anymore?" said Rylie.
"@#$%..." muttered Yasmine soft nobody could really hear.
"I shall introduce you to my roommate if it make you feel better." offered Rachel.
"...I don't want to meet him..." said Yasmine pouting still not happy about the whole thing.
"Aw, come on! He's a really good cook! I'll force him to bake you really yummy cookies!" nagged Rachel.
"I AM IN!" said Yasmine.
"Thanks for inviting me @#$%^&*! I didn't want to hang out with you anyway!" said Rylie.
"I know right!?" said Jaya.
"I assumed you guys would come weather I invited you or not." said Rachel shrugging.
"Very true." said Bethany.
*beep*beep*beep*
"Oh a text from Jack...." said Sarah pulling out her phone.
"Confiscated!" said Yasmine stealing it suddenly and texting Jack; check your self before you reck your self, by order of the Almighty.
"Yasmine! what did you just send!?" asked Sarah franticly trying to get her phone back.
Aamir? what are you talking about? - Jack
"Gaspeth, not acceptable." said Rylie stealing the phone from Yasmine.
Can't even tell your own roommate apart fro other people? you are a sad human being.
"Guys!" complained Sarah.
"Don't worry Sarah!" said Yasmine sweetly, "This is just a little of your punishment."
"Who are you and what you done with Yasmine?" asked Rachel (me; who writing this? so out of character! - other me; we are - me; oh right)
..are you friends of Aamir's? - Jack
    Are you mentally retarded? duh.
"Oh Rylie that was mean." commented Bethany.
"Well he is the enemy for the crime of being Sarah's roommate till we decide otherwise." said Rylie.
"Yep!" agreed the others.
"Oh dear..." said Rachel and Sarah together.
...may I speak to Aamir now than?- Jack
    You may speak when spoken to.
"Stolen back!" cried Sarah triumphantly.
Sorry Jack, my friends are currently not happy with me, can we talk later? 
    Sure - Jack
"Okay, thats enough torturing Sarah for today, I am satisfied. You're forgiven... almost, if you would like to buy me chocolate that would help too." teased Yasmine back to her playful self.
*beep*beep*beep*
"Huh," said Rachel glancing at her phone quickly and putting it away before her friends could get any ideas, "I've got to go guys, shall we meet again tomorrow at that fun little cafe down the street?"
"Sure." said Sarah.
"You're paying, I am a poor collage student." said Bethany.
"Where are you going?!" demanded Jaya and Rylie.
"Will you bring your roommates?" asked Yasmine.
"Yes I can pay for one person but not all on you, and I am going back to the collage; my roommate found a possible on campus job for me and I told him to text me the moment he had news so I am going to head over for an interview, and I'd rather not bring our roommates this time because frankly I am tired of dressing as a boy and we need to get our story straight before meeting them." said Rachel laughing as she answered all their questions.
"Okay, see you then." said Jaya smiling.
"Oh, I can't wait to tell Siana about this!" laughed Yasmine, now over her original irritation, she seemed to think it was a wonderful joke.
"I am sure she'll make a manga about it or something." said Sarah as Rachel hunted for her keys.
"Or Yasmine will, she is the founder of "Almighty prints" and their manga's are quite popular." said Jaya.
"Even though you're still in your first year of collage... amazing." said Sarah still in awe of her friend after all this time.
"@#$%^ talented person." said Bethany smacking her.
"Right?!" said Rylie.
"You wanna start something Bethany?" asked Yasmine standing up grinning.
"Oh Yasmine, you think we ever finished?" grinned Bethany.
"Let's take this outside!"
"Oh I can't think of much more appropriate settings for this... or rather inappropriate." said Bethany with a "gaspeth-I am so-scandalus-and-I-know-it" look.
"Erm... never mind, I don't want to go anywhere with you." said Yasmine. 
"I win."
"Oh, I think it's mostly because she's a vampire Yazzy, she can't take it outside in UV ryes." grinned Rachel finally locating her keys, "will somebody give Sarah a ride home for me?"
"I will." said Jaya with a glint in her eyes that said "boysboysboys!" while Yasmine ranted to Bethany how she really was turning into a vampire now that she was taking night classes and she better be careful she didn't start sparkling pixy poop. Bethany informed her she'd stake herself first.
"Bye guys! see you tomorrow!" smiled Rachel.
"Bye!"
****
"Hey Ryan, you ready for this?" asked Allen smiling as he climbed into the passenger seat.
"Not a wit, lets go." grinned Ryan. Allen watched his roommate closely as they talked about the up coming interview. He had been trying to find his friend on Facebook earlier but to no avail. Instead he had looked up Ryan's sister Kaitlyn Wilder. Well there had been about 15 Kaitlyn Wilder's but one in particular had stuck out to him. She looked like Ryan and had all the correct information but one problem; she didn't have a bother named Ryan... she had a sister named Rachel. He had tried to look up this Rachel but her information was all blocked. Allen tried to convince himself that he had simply stumbled upon the wrong sister... but man, she looked like his roommate.
Allen chewed his lip looking his roommate over for the 50th time. Was it possible? No. No way. Ryan couldn't really be a girl. But then... Ryan was not in the least bit masculine, a fact that he often got teased about. His face was all soft lines instead of the typical sharp, narrower shoulders too. He never undressed or walked shirtless where people could see. His voice was not low and often times much to high. Tons of details suddenly came to Allen's mind, all of which pointed to one answer, but still... it couldn't be.
"Hey Allen you okay?" asked Ryan looking at him in the dimming light. Allen sucked in his breath, yes, definitely too pretty to be a boy. 
"Y-yes. just a little tired." he managed.
"Okay, after we finish this you must get to bed, you've been up late working on hw much to often these past few days." said Ryan scolding him. It was almost motherly. Really cute. Allen shook his head to clear it. He did not know anything yet for sure, it was just a suspicion. He would wait and watch (Aamir too; if Ryan was a girl Aamir most certainly was too). Ryan was a smart boy (or was it girl?) he/she would only hide something if there was a good reason.
This was so confusing.
****
"Aamir, I think you need to tell your friends to leave, they're still fawning over those two british exchange students." said Jack pushing his way into their room. He blinked. Aamir was fast asleep on top of his hw.
"Silly boy." chuckled Jack tugging the papers out from under his friend and throwing a blanket over the smaller boy. Jack flipped through the sketches in his hand. Several, he noticed, were of him. A warm feeling of affection for the younger kid gushed in him. Jack ruffled Aamir's short brown hair with a fond smile. Then he frowned... Aamir really did not look like a boy. He was much to... pretty, for lack of a better word. Jack's Artistic side took over as he examined his friend. Delicate eyebrows and long eyelashes and a "duchess" nose and a very red little mouth. His skin was pale and smooth. Jack frowned at this and tentatively reached out and touch Aamir's check. He was right; insanely soft. 
Jack sat back on his bed still staring at his roommate. There was no way Aamir could've ever shaved his face and still had skin that soft... well at least soft like that. He had often thought it seemed like Aamir hadn't hit puberty yet, but for goodness sakes the kid was almost 20, that was one late bloomer! Jack shook his head before this weird realization gave him any weird ideas that would make interacting the kid awkward.
Oh but how he wished Aamir was a girl.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
sorry for making you guys a little mean, but I actually think you would have been a wee bit more peeved if we were hiding something that big. and so Allen knows (all thanks to kaitlyn... darn looking like my sister) and Jack is beginning to suspect.
*if you want me to continue any of the other shorts I've done just tell me! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

X/////////////////////////////////////////////X

>/////////////////////////////////////////////<

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

IT UP, IT'S UP, IT UP, IT'S UP, IT UP, IT'S UP, IT UP, IT'S UP, IT UP, IT'S UP, IT UP, IT'S UP, IT UP, IT'S UP, IT UP, IT'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


O.o
**Gong!!!!**

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W-WHAT HAPPENES NEXT?!
I MUST KNOW RACHEL!!!!

Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE put up part 4!

^u^
Thank you!

[P.s. Doing, or attempting at, making this into manga form. [I'll need a LOT more pages to do all this!] X////X Love Jack so much!]

I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOVED IT, SO, SO, SOOOO MUCH!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i would be a little more deadly and never allowed to meet this man. but i loved it!! keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


please continue the one about "TYKI TYKI TYKI!!" XD
and I can't wait until me and Alana are included in this. :DD
EXCITING!!

P.S. FIRST REVIEW!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on April 3, 2012
Last Updated on April 3, 2012
Tags: pandora Hearts, d. grey man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne