Yasmine's request *continued*

Yasmine's request *continued*

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

The Earl finds out about Yasmine and Neah. DOOM. (I am having so much trouble not killing off a bunch of characters, but I have thought of a solution to that)

"
Discovered

"What the @#$% do you think you are doing?" hissed Neah pinning Jyoed to the floor of the house. He had come home to find the Noah of Pleasure leering over his precious lady as she slept.
"The Earl says you're taking too long," said Jyoed amused, keeping his voice down so as not to wake Yasmine, "We need to get rid of the heart before she learns to properly use her powers."
"I know the situation." snapped Neah angrily just as quietly.
"Since she's not responding to you, the Earl thought it better if we switched places. I am the Noah of Pleasure after all, I am much more skilled at these sorts of thing than you brother. Don't worry I'll get her heart quick enough." smiled Jyoed cockily.
"Don't you dare touch her!" growled Neah his hand tightening on his throat.
"Jeez bro, if I hadn't seen how possessive you get of your prey I'd say you'd done something idiotic like developed feelings for that parasite." chuckled Jyoed, "But I know you're not that stupid."
"I-" said Neah drawing back slightly, thought the Noah was smiling at him he could see just the barest hint of a threat in his eyes telling him 'you better not have' very clearly, "of- of course not."
"Good, then move aside little bro. I have a mission to complete." said Jyoed.
"No!" said Neah slamming him back down as he moved back toward the bed again, "I- I just need a little more time."
"Fine with me, but you'll have to take it up with the Earl." shrugged Jyoed, not really interested.
"I will." promised Neah.
"Good, I'll come check up on you again tomorrow, ask me if you want any tips." grinned Jyoed as Neah let him up. He waved his hand and walked out through the wall.
"@#$%^..." muttered Neah letting his head fall into his hands. There was no getting around it. He'd have to talk to the Earl. He wondered if there was anyway to destroy the heart without killing Yasmine. 
"Daddy? are you alright? who was the man who just walked throughout the wall?" asked Gaara sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"Don't worry about it Gaara." said Neah ruffling Gaara's hair as he got up and started pulling on his coat.
"Daddy, don't go! I want you stay with us!" said Gaara worried about his adopted father leaving him. He had a strange look in his eyes and the small boy worried that if he left now that he wouldn't see him again. Neah paused.
"I've got to Gaara. Don't worry, I'll come back." he smiled pulling the small red head into a hug.
"Promise?" mumbled the boy into his shoulder.
"Promise." said Neah kissing the forehead of the boy he had come to think of as his son, "Can you promise me something?"
"What?" sniffed Gaara.
"While I am gone you've got to be the man of the house and take good care of your mamma okay?" said Neah.
"I can do that!" grinned Gaara. Neah smiled and bumped fists with the boy. "Should I make breakfast for her?"
"I am sure she'd love that." smiled Neah, Gaara laughed in delight and ran quickly out of the room.Neah stood and walked over to where Yasmine was still, remarkably, sleeping. His eyes softened and he gently caressed her cheek, and then the bump on her stomach where their child was growing. Quickly, before Neah could lose his resolve, he bent down and kissed her and then headed out.

"Mamma! Mamma! What kind of breakfast do you want?" asked Gaara dashing back in and shaking his mother awake.
"Gah, Gaara, it's too early to get up..." groaned Yasmine turning over and feeling in the bed beside her for Neah. But he wasn't there.
"Hey Gaara, where is your father?" asked Yasmine frowning and sitting up.
"He had to go," said Gaara, " a scary man that said he was his brother was here and then after he left daddy said he had to go do something. I am the man of the house right now, he says, so I'll take good care of you!"
"I bet you will." Yasmine smiled for her little boy as he rambled on about the things that they were going to do today, but inside she felt a pang of anxiety. She knew how Neah's family was. She knew also that they harbored less than kind feelings towards her existence. Yasmine hoped that they would just continue to leave her and her new family alone. She felt uneasy, like the house was being watched.
"I am going to go barrow some eggs from next door!" said Gaara heading towards the exit.
"No!" said Yasmine in panic grabbing him away and holding him close.
"Mamma?" Gaara asked a little fight end by her actions.
"Sorry Gaara, mamma's not feeling well, could you stay close to me till you're father gets back?" asked Yasmine burying her face in his soft red hair.
"Sure mamma." grinned Gaara, "Is baby making you feel yucky to your tummy again?"
"No not right now." smiled Yasmine as the tense atmosphere lifted slightly. There was a knock on the door, "I'll get that Gaara, you finish up making breakfast, okay?"
"Okay!" he said happily and Yasmine went to the door. Taking a deep breath she opened the door just a crack to peer out side.
"Yasmine dear? is that you?"
"Oh, it's you, hello." smiled Yasmine at her neighbor opening the door properly.
"How are you? is your little boy doing okay?" asked the sweet old lady ringing her hands nervously.
"Yes we're doing fine." said Yasmine watching her closely.
"Is your man home?" she asked quickly, Yasmine frowned, she wasn't sure if she wanted people knowing Neah was out.
"Yes, but he's resting." lied Yasmine.
"I think you should wake him and get out of here." whispered the old lady looking nervously around.
"Why?" asked Yasmine, a chill going down her spine.
"There have been... odd... people asking questions about you. They're all about it seems and I don't like the feel of them. They're up to no good I am sure. I like you, you're a good girl, and you can't be getting into dangerous situations with a babe on the way. So please get to somewhere safe!" said the old lady clasping her hands. Yasmine's eyes widened, what the lady had said seemed to confirm her own fears.
"I shall speak to Neah about it, and thank you." said Yasmine earnestly.
"Go child, don't lest those b*****d's catch you." the lady whispered before leaving. How she whited Neah was here. Just as Yasmine was about to close the door she felt a chill run down her sine and glanced down the hall to see three people with stars cut onto their foreheads appear they spotted her and grinned.
"There she is! catch her!" one of them grinned and the other two grinned sadisticly and moved forward. Yasmine panicked and slammed the door shut locking it. She let that hot power of the uncurling innocence release from her fingers and spread to encase the door and all the surrounding walls. 
"Mamma? what's happening?" called Gaara in a frightened voice.
"Gaara! Come here quick!" called Yasmine. He came and Yasmine hugged him tight.
"Just because you stopped us from using our Noah powers doesn't mean we can't get you!" called a voice. A splintering sound came and the door trembled. So did Yasmine and Gaara. She quickly dragged him to the far side of the room and began searching franticly for any means to protect herself as the door continued to quake as it received more blows. the head of an axe came through and she could just see the faces of the Noah as they continued to break down the door bit by bit.
"Come on sweet heart, we promise not to kill you just yet." they crooned.
"Stay away!" shouted Yasmine. Gaara whimpered, clutching her skirt. The door finally broke and the three strode in.
"If you ever want to see Neah again, you'll come quietly." the one in front said. Yasmine felt as if her heart had frozen.
"N-Neah? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM YOU B******S!?" screamed Yasmine.
"A Noah should know better than to allow some @#$% innocence cast a spell on him. But don't worry, once we destroy the heart I am sure the spell will lift and he'll be back to normal." said the Noah advancing on her.
"LET HIM GO!" cried Yasmine.
"How interesting, she actually has feelings for him. Well in that case, give us the heart, and we'll let him go." they said.
"They're lying! they're lying! Daddy would never let such horrid people catch him!" cried Gaara.
"Shut up brat!" said a Noah flicking his wrist. Gaara screamed in pain as the dagger that had been thrown cut open the right side of his face.
"Gaara!" Yasmine cried.
"Now be good and we won't kill the child." said the Noah.
"YOU B******S! HOW DARE YOU TAKE NEAH! AND HOW DARE YOU HURT GAARA!" screamed Yasmine feeling a great heat rise up within her and a deplaning roaring in her ears like wind. There was a bright green flash and suddenly Yasmine felt very dizzy. Gaara still sobbed in her arms but through blurry eyes Yasmine could see that she had knocked all three Noah unconscious. 
Suddenly the Ark door opened before her and a little golden glome  came flying through. (she recalled creating the globe with Gaara one raining day as a present for Neah to help hime with his work, they had named it Timcampy) Tim opened his mouth and words quickly appeared;

The Earl is coming for you,
RUN

Yasmine didn't need telling twice. She scooped up the still bleeding Gaara and ran into the depths of the Ark.

Neah slipped wirily into his secret room on the Ark. He felt immensely depressed. Not only had he been unable to persuade to his brother to cease his advances on Yasmine but he had actually caused his family to be attacked instead. When Neah learned to full extent of what the Earl planned on doing to Yasmine he couldn't help but blow up. The Earl had realized his feelings for the host of the heart and insisted that she must have cast a spell on him. A spell which must be broken. A spell that would be broken when he killed her and destroyed the heart. Neah had not taken this news well to say the least.
Inside his secret room Gaara lay with a bandage over the right side of his face sleeping on the couch in the corner of the room. Yasmine stood by the window that over looked the Ark tracing small circles on her belly. Seeing her caused all his earlier terror of losing her to return.
Neah couldn't hold back.
He strode over to her and scooped to her up in to a bone crushing embrace kissing her desperately causing Yasmine to gasp. she let him hold her as she remained frozen against his wild assault. Every kiss and touch conveyed such terror, desire, and desperation that Yasmine felt extremely frightened. It was only when he started fumbling with the ties to her dress that she snapped back to herself.
"Neah wait! this isn't the time for that! you are not yourself! calm down." said Yasmine grabbing his hands. Neah's whole self seemed to tremble in her grasp as he let out a shaking breath and buried his face in the crook of her neck.
"Neah?" asked Yasmine touching the back of his head softly.
"Give me a moment love," he murmured against her skin, inhaling her sent and confirming that, yes, she was indeed here with him. This wasn't some dream. After a while he relaxed slightly.
"Better?" she asked stroking his hair.
"A little." he said still holding her close, "how's Gaara?"
"He'll be are right, he'll have a cross shaped scare on his face though. He says he'll ware one of those half masks that generals sometimes use so he won't scare off the ladies." chuckled Yasmine.
"He's such a funny kid." laughed Neah softly raising his head.
"Are you going to tell me what happened?" asked Yasmine.
"Yes... but not now." said Neah scooping her up and carrying her to the bed in the far corner of the room.
"What are you doing?" squeaked Yasmine clutching him, not at all liking not having her feet on the ground.
"Loving my wife." replied Neah lying her down and curling up next to her giving her a long slow kiss.
"Neah, I am perfectly capable on walking on my own." grumbled Yasmine.
"I don't want you over exerting yourself; I saw your handy work on those guys who came to the house. You don't need to pretend, I know you're exhausted." said Neah holding her close.
"You just want an excuse to touch me." accused Yasmine.
"hm..." said Neah nuzzling her,not denying it.
"You're... awfully cuddly today Neah." said Yasmine slowly.
"I thought I was going to lose you forever." admitted Neah, "It just makes me want to claim you over and over right this instant."
"But you can't do that." Yasmine stated her face heating up in a mixture of pleasure and embarrassment.
"why not?"
"Um... 1. I am exhausted, 2. there is a small child in the room, 3. you're injured from your fight with the Earl, 4. I a quite a ways into my pregnancy and you might hurt the baby, 5-"
"Okay, okay i get it..." grumbled Neah.
"I love you..." whispered Yasmine cuddling into him. Neah's eyes softened.
"I love you too." he said. She clutched his left hand in her's, "yasmine?"
"This hand, the one closest to your heart, I want you to know that in it you hold my heart. No matter where you are, or what life time or host you have for you're Noah, my heart will be right here," she kissed the back of his hand, "protecting you."
"Then I shall try my best not to break it." smiled Neah kissing their joined fingers. They fell asleep and Neah failed to notice the soft glow of an innocence cross that now rested on the back of his left hand.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
Can ya see where this is headed *grin* ?
Warning, I SHALL be killing off people, but I promise that I'll make it work out. I want to align to the actual DGM. I think there shall only be one more chap for this story :)
hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

~screaming energetically in the corner and spinning in circles~ THIS IS SO AWESOME AND FULL OF SUSPENSE!! I CAN NOT WAIT TILL THE FINAL PART!! LOVE U ALWAYS AND I SHALL FULLFILL MY PART IN LIFE AND TRY TO COMPLETE P.E.T!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


SUSPENSE!! (as long as Tyki doesn't die, I'm happy)
excited for more~~

Posted 12 Years Ago


So.....so is Neah part of the heart?
Oh my gosh, what's gonna happen next?!
The susspense!

[Yay, now onto my part!]

I loved it!
Yasmine will love it.

KEEP IT UP!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

441 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on April 10, 2012
Last Updated on April 11, 2012
Tags: d. Grey Man


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne