D. Grey Man

D. Grey Man

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

So I enjoyed writing the short for Yazzy's bday and the one she wrote for my departure. So here comes another one. Takes place right after Yazzy and Neah get together. Pandora cross over.

"
Short's for the short... and the not so short

"OH MY GOSH YASMINE! HIDE MEEEEEE!" cried Sarah bursting through the door.
"Hello Sarah-chan, Yazzy is not here at the moment. But  she will be back soon for breakfast, you are welcome to hide in her room till she gets back and then join us." said Rachel absently flitting about the kitchen making up some eggs and bacon and sassage and hash browns and crepe's and fruit.
"Oooh that looks yummy!" said Sarah drifting over to steal a crepe, a car door slammed outside and Sarah jumped "Ah-! I'd better hide quick!"
"Whoa there!" exclaimed Rachel as Sarah nearly tripped her as she threw out the contents of a cupboard and hid inside. Rachel sighed and picked up the things stacking them neatly on the counter and went back to preparing the food. Seconds later Jack burst through the door.
"Hello there Rachel, that is heavenly smells you are making there, and you are looking devine as always. With such a combination I don't know how Allen doesn't just simply jump you and-"
"Jack, keep talking like that and Allen will throw you out again. Now did you need something or did you simply come here to harass me and steal my food?" asked Rachel not even looking up from her work as she panned out the eggs onto a giant platter. 
"Ah yes, I am looking for the most beautiful girl in the world! the queen of my heart! my princess who has left behind her glass slipper! I am on a mission to return it to her and the claim her as my bride!" proclaimed Jack holding up one of Sarah's sneakers. From the cupboard Sarah squeaked in terror but Rachel doubted Jack heard her over the sizzling of the bacon. Rachel stared at the shoe, then at Jack, then back at the shoe before turning away.
"It's not nice to tackle a girls legs and steal a shoe from her while she's running away from you." Rachel stated.
"She was running from me," whined Jack, "I thought she might not run so fast with one shoe.... *sigh* I was wrong. Why is it some girls can't run to save their life but when confronted with love they move at the speed of light?"
"Hmm... I do believe Allen may have asked me the same thing the first time he tried to ask me out." mused Rachel, "Siana had the opposite problem. Tyki is very hard to catch once he starts going through walls. She sneak attacked him though... well "all's fair in love and war" I guess. I personally think evasion is the mother of survival."
"So you think I should sneak up on Sarah when she can't get away?" asked Jack earnestly. Rachel could almost see Sarah quailing.
"I think... you should go fetch Yasmine and Neah from next door and then talk it over breakfast." said Rachel slowly.
"Why are they next door?" asked Jack.
"Rylie, Jaya, and Bethany are interrogating him to see if he's good enough to be her boyfriend." said Rachel fishing the last pieces of food off the pans.
"Ah so they did get together at last? I take it they have received you and Siana's stamp of approval?" grinned Jack.
"Naturally."
"All right then, I'll get them. Will Sarah be at breakfast?" asked Jack eagerly.
"Hmm... I wonder." said Rachel vaguely. Jack apparently thought that was a good enough answer for he dashed out. Rachel paused a moment, "Sarah, if you stay in there too long you might get stuck."
"Coming..." mumbled Sarah as she wiggled about before falling out of the cupboard, "you don't think Jack will really try and sneak up on me and trap me... do you?" 
"I don't know Sarah, people inanely in love are generally, well, insane. He might do anything." shrugged Rachel pulling down some plates.
"B-but he can't love me! Your the one he called beautiful!" protested Sarah.
"Sarah, he calls just about all girls beautiful. Plus I am married, off limits, whatever you call it. He's just teasing. Your his only princesses. Your the only one he really talks about. Your the only one he chases after." smiled Rachel.
"Do you think I should accept him?" asked Sarah blushing.
"I think that is something you need to decide for yourself. Now how about you set the table for me?" asked Rachel smiling.
"O-okay. But Rachel?"
"Hmm?"
"Why are there 18 plates?"
"I think we might be having sponatiose company." shrugged Rachel, "I am prepared." Sarah looked confused but took the rolling food cart out to the dinning room anyway. Rachel went to get the napkins when something bushed agains her leg.
"Ah! Cheshire! Did you come in with Jack?" asked Rachel happily picking up the purring kitty. 
"Oi! ばか ね�"! I thought I told you to stay away?" said Allen coming in, glaring at the cat that glared right back with its one red eye from Rachel's arms.
"Aw, Allen he's not misbehaving." said Rachel turning away and sktraching behind Cheshire's ears to loud purring. Cheshire leanded up and licked her cheek.
"Okay, he's out." growled Allen grabbing the cat by the scruff of his neck and hurling him across the room. Cheshire transformed part way through the air and landed on his feet in his part human form cursing his mouth off.
"Allen!"
"Skat cat." said Allen wrapping his arms around Rachel's waist and pulling her to his chest from behind. Cheshire hissed out a couple things Allen cold do to himself before skating to the dinning room.
"Allen, he really wasn't wasn't being a bother..." said Rachel.
"He licked you. Thats a cat kiss." complained Allen nuzzling her neck softly.
"That's just it Allen; Cheshire's a cat. it doesn't matter."
"He's a cat that can turn into man."
"Boy." corrected Rachel.
"Whatever." mumbled Allen into her neck as he began kissing and licking from cheek to callerbone then back again.
"Allen?" asked Rachel shivering.
"Hmm?" he asked not stopping.
"What are you doing?"
"Disinfecting." he said, as if it should have been obvious.
"r-really?" said Rachel finding it a bit harder to concentrate on the the conversation as tingling sensations went up and down her spine. He slowly turned her around and looked at her.
"Now tell me, have you been a good little cook and tasted your cooking?" asked Allen his eyes glinting mischievously.
"...Yes..." said Rachel not sure if she should be worried.
"Mind if I have a taste too?"
"Say wha-!" began Rachel as Allen kissed her full on.
"Really... Tyki is not allowed to teach you any more lame pick up lines." Rachel mumbled against his mouth as she kissed him back rapping her arms around his neck. Allen chuckled as he pushed her up agains the counter to deepen the kiss further.
"Well thats something you don't see every day." commented Bethany from the door way with rises eyebrows.
"Hmm? I do. Everyday." commented Yasmine completely unfazed.
"Stupid, don't interrupt them!" said Jaya whacking Yasmine.
"Hmm... true, we're kinda killing the mood here. Carry on you two, we're headed to breakfast." said Rylie.
"No, no we're coming too." said Rachel pushing Allen back slightly so she could stand up straight and straighten out her hair and cloths. 
They all gathered in the dinning room all together it was; Siana, Tyki, Yasmine, Neah, Rachel, Allen, Jack, Sarah, Cheshire, Jaya, Lavi, Alana, Kanda, Rylie, Wisely, Bethany, Jessro, and Debitto.
Allen and Rachel were eating happily away, Neah was seeing much food he could stuff into Yasmine's mouth, Jaya and Lavi were fight over the food that they were sharing on one plate because Lavi had wanted Jaya to sit on his lap, Jack was gazing adoringly at Sarah while Sarah was trying very hard to keep eating and ignore him although she kept missing her mouth with her fork so she wasn't fooling anyone, Alana was nagging Kanda to eat something other then Japanese food, while the twins had a food fight from which Bethany was safe due to her forethought of an umbrella. Suddenly there came a very loud;
"HA! HA! I WIN! NOW YOU HAVE TO- YOU CAN'T SINK THROUGH THE FLOOR, THAT'S CHEATING!" yelled Siana tackling Tyki to the ground before he could escape. 
"HOW CAN YOU BE SO SHORT AND STILL CATCH ME?!"
"I AM SKILLED. NOW GVE IT!"
"TAKE IT YOUR SELF."
"I WILL!" they rolled around on the floor struggling while Bethany commentated.
"And Tyki seems intent on squashing his wife-to-be with rapid success, oh but now she's on top, oops Tyki didn't like that too bad for him, now Tyki's on top, AND SIANA'S GOT THE WALLET! oh but Tyki stole it back, don't go using your hight to your advantage you cheating Noah freakin tall baster-! oh and Siana gone to distract him with a kiss, whoa steamy, avert your eyes children, well that was effective; Tyki is thoroughly distracted. she has the wallet, oh wait I don't believe it; now Siana's distracted, she dropped it. not that I blame her. They can be distracted together. Oh My, Ohmyohmy, children if this continues we may get a in-depth lesson of where babies come from. Oh my where did Tyki learn that kissing technique? Debitto I demand that you learn it, your welcome to practice it on me later-"
"Oi! you two! Room! Now! We're eating!" barked Kanda.
"Righto." said Siana breathlessly.
"BaKanda!" comented Jaya snuggled against Lavi.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME-?!" while Siana and Tyki stumbled towards the door.
"Make me a cute baby!" said Yasmine.
"What's with you and babies?" asked Rachel sighing.
"Oh yes, yes! and let me touch your tummy and hold it and play with it and spoil it-" Rylie began ranting.
"Will do." said Siana.
"We will?" asked Tyki looking surprised.
"Not now silly, but eventually." said Siana.
"Oh..." he said as they left.
"Oh they are so cute." sighed Jaya dreamily she turned to Lavi, "You, me, date, now."
"As my lady commands." grinned Lavi scooping her up to take to her car.
"How come you never kiss me like that?" demanded Neah to Yasmine.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WE'VE ONLY BEEN GOING OUT A FEW DAYS AND WE'VE ONLY REALLY GOTTEN TO KISS LIKE ONCE BECAUSE THESE CRAZY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SHADOWING US!" demanded Yasmine.
"Hmm.. you're right. but we got the okay sign today right?" he asked.
"I suposse..."
"Alright then, no time to waste, Kiss me my love!"
"AHH! NOT HERE! THERE ARE PEOPLE!"
"... they know we're in love, it's okay."
"It's embarrassing!"
"Aw, you're so cute. Now I really have to kiss you."
"Nea-AH!"
"Does style run in the Noah family?" asked Jack blinking.
"Right along with madness. and it doesn't just run, it frolics too." said Bethany.
"That- that was-" stuttered poor Sarah with an expression like O.O
"Insanity?" volentired Rachel.
"Hey your part of that insanity." grinned Allen
"Yes, I most certainly am." grinned Rachel kissing him.
END


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
yay for romance short! it's a bit more grown up because, well, we're supposed to be more grown up in the story, though still insane.
hope you DGM and Pandora waldorf going lovers like!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOVE IT ITS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Ah yes, I am looking for the most beautiful girl in the world! the queen of my heart! my princess who has left behind her glass slipper! I am on a mission to return it to her and the claim her as my bride!"
I went all blushy and "OH MY GOSH, JACK I LOVE YOU SO!!!!!!!"

"Jack was gazing adoringly at Sarah while Sarah was trying very hard to keep eating and ignore him although she kept missing her mouth with her fork so she wasn't fooling anyone"
Wouldn't I be hitting my face then? Oh, and I'd most likely be blushing madly.

"Oh my where did Tyki learn that kissing technique? Debitto I demand that you learn it!"
I loved B-mel's coment's.

Agg!!! I need a longer part with Jack!

It was really good!
I liked it a lot!
I laughed so much in this and blushed when ever there was something with Jack.

KEEP IT UP!

Posted 12 Years Ago


LOL!! U LOVE SMUT TOO I KNEW IT!! U USED TO NAG AT ME ABOUT SMUT!!! but don't worry, i loved it. Aishteru! this was absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


>////< TYKI~~ * dreamy look* I wish that would really happen. I liked the B-mel commentary on the "fight" between me and Tyki :)))

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
4 Reviews
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne