Sarah's request

Sarah's request

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

So "something with Jack in it" was a bit of a vague request, but never-the-less I deliver it to you. I know this theme has been done 1,000 times but I couldn't resist. Read.

"
She's the Man
(not literally)

"HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY HAPPEN TO ME!!!!?" Sarah wailed staring at the letter from the collage.
"It was an honest mistake, it was spell checks fault. This might just call for a good "DUAC" if you know what I mean." said Rachel trying not to laugh.
"Gah! If only I had selected "united States" name not "international"! I just though they meant if my name was used internationally, which it is!" moaned Sarah.
"Sarah, is a Hebrew name spelled שָׂרָ�" however the international version of "Sarah" is actually "Śārā" so the computer thought you had a spell check and auto corrected it, except-"
"It auto corrected it to the boy version of the name "Sarah" which is "Aamir" and now the collage thinks I am a boy!" wailed Sarah.
"Auto correct is so weird. Those names don't even sound vaguely alike. They did the same to me except mine was "Ryan" commented Rachel shaking her head, "we'll just have to write them and tell them they made a mistake."
"No! I can't do that! I check and there is no more room to accept any more female applicants, and if I lose my spot I'll also lose the my all my scholarships and grants! I can't do that!" said Sarah franticly, "and I already have my tickets bought and my staff packed and said good bye to my family and friends and-!"
"Well it's a good thing I noticed on mine, otherwise we would have been in for a rather startling surprise." sighed Rachel.
"I guess I just won't tell them I am girl..." mumbled Sarah.
"Sarah, don't be ridicules. You're required to stay in the dorm for the first year, they'll have put you in the boys dorm for sure!" said Rachel looking at her friend in alarm.
"Only for a year, and then I'll get an off campus living spot. And after that everybody can know that I am girl! yeah that's what I'll do!" said Sarah starting to get excited again, "Oh it's almost like a Manga!"
"Sarah, I hate to pop your bubble, but; you are way to pretty for anyone to mistake you for a guy. And even if you could pull it off do you think our over protective Yazzy-monster will let you walk your sexy little hiney into a boys dorm and share a room with almost defiantly perverted teenage boy for a year!? Maybe our other friends would think it was a great prank, but Yazzy for sure would murder the poor fellow!" said Rachel pleadingly.
"Well thats why she mustent find out!" said Sarah.
"Oh... no Sarah, I am not lying-"
"No, no! you don't have to lie! just... don't mention it, okay?" said Sarah. 
"Sarah.... you. are. insane....... but I can't let you waltz your way into a pack of boys with out text support. Okay I'll help you with this madness, but I'll warn you now this is already doomed. I take it I'll be calling you "Aamir" now?" sighed Rachel in defeat.
"Thanks Rachel! I mean "Ryan"I owe you one!" said Sarah hugging her.
"Yes you do. I'll be staying a few doors down from you, hopefully we can get our roommates to swap. If not then you can always come get me if you need anything." said Rachel.
"I suppose we'll need to bind our chests too..." mused Sarah glancing down at herself.
"Gah! thats going to be bloody uncomfortable." grumbled Rachel, "and probably no singing or fingerling over manga's and books either...."
"Ah! that will be hard... I wonder what the bathing situation will be like..." commented Sarah, they looked at each other.
"Hopefully they have privet bathrooms." said Rachel quickly, "Speaking of which, we need to get you a new wardrobe."
"Ah, yeah, baggy shirts right?"
"Yep. and we'll also need a quick trip to the hair salon." said Rachel regretfully fingering her long locks, "oh well, I was planning on cutting it anyway."
"Omgosh I am getting nervous, I am glad you're doing this with me." said Sarah.
"Yeah, it will really all depend on our room mates though. if they are reasonable than this might actually work." Rachel allowed, "What's your room mates name anyway?"
"Oh I don't know... hmm... let me see..." said Sarah scanning her information card, "Looks like his name is Jack... Jack Vessalius."
*****
Sarah stood with her bag in front of her door 47B trying to muster up her courage as she fiddled with her key missing the feel of her long hair which was now cropped short. She had just come from meeting Rachel's room mate Allen, a very sweet boy with white hair and a curious scar. Allen didnt seem suspicious of "Ryan" being a girl at all and the two seemed to click nicely and Sarah was sure they would get along fine. She hoped she and her room mate would too...
Squaring her shoulders Sarah pushed open the door. 
Inside was a fairly basic dorm room with two beds, two desks, a window, and a bathroom. And sitting on one of the beds was her roommate. Just then Sarah wasn't sure she could do this. She had expected minor difficulties and awkerd things with pretending to be a boy but she was not expecting her roommate to be so darn CUTE! He wore casual cloths and a green jacket, his hair was long and blond held back by a braid, and his eyes, as he glanced up at her, were a startling emerald.
"Why hello there, you must be my roommate. My name is Jack Vessalius." he said smoothly getting up to shake her hand.
"Sar- I mean Aamir." Sarah caught herself ducking her head shyly.
"Aamir?" he laughed softly, "Well then little prince, why don't you go set your thing down so we can get to know each other." Sarah looked up at him startled and caught a mischievous glint in his eyes. Rachel had said boy did not act like gentleman to other boys. Had Jack seen through her already? was he just always a gentlemen? Did he somehow sense she was a female despite her altered looks? was he just teasing her because she was shy? Was she falling for him already?
"Only joking Aamir-kun, you can do what ever you want man. But if you want to come hang out later, me and my friends are headed out clubbing later." said Jack grinning foolishly and settling into a laid-back joker type role.
"Um-! AH, sure!" said Sarah quickly. She would have have to watch herself with Jack, he seemed a bit unpredictable. Not like Allen and Rachel who seemed made to be each others roommates. She had a feeling that if Jack knew she was a girl he would be an extreme flirt. Good thing he didn't, she was already trying to keep herself from falling for him. No, Sarah got the feeling things in this dorm might be a little hectic and tense on her side and far to much amusement on his. 
"Whoa, Aamir! look at those collage girls! do you thin we might find good dates at the club tonight?" asked Jack peering out the window.
"Um... Who knows?" mumbled Sarah blushing turning away. 
"Ah! thats my little brother Oz down there with his girlfriend Alice. I am going to go say hi to him and see if he'll introduce me to some of Alice's friends, 'k? I'll see you around 5ish." grinned Jack running down the stairs. Sighing softly Sarah sat her things down on her bed thinking this might possibly be the lancets year of her life.
Her next thought was that there was no way she was letting Yasmine meet Jack; he fell exactly under the criteria of types of "collage-boys-that-my-sarah-must-stay-away-from"
She'd kill him for sure.
Sarah sighed and flopped down on her bed.


© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
TBCWIHWB; to be continued when i don't have writers block.... if Sarah likes it and wants it to continue. Sorry the people are a little out of character, I know Sarah is not that insane. And I wasn't sure how to portray how guys act when they are just with guys because, of course, I am a girl and so I can only observe such things from afar.
If you would like to be added into this story, or would like a story of your own REQUEST!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NOOOOO! Don't kill Jack!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i would kill for my Sarah's protection!

Posted 12 Years Ago


X////////////////////X

**Cloud 9**

**Happy dreams tonight**

Loved it soooo much.....

Posted 12 Years Ago


EEEEEP! The picture of Jack is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I almost died Rachel!

"I guess I just won't tell them I am girl..." mumbled Sarah.
"Sarah, don't be ridicules. You're required to stay in the dorm for the first year, they'll have put you in the boys dorm for sure!"
[Oh my GOSH!!!!]

"What's your room mates name anyway?"
"Oh I don't know... hmm... let me see..." said Sarah scanning her information card, "Looks like his name is Jack... Jack Vessalius."
[I. WOULD. DIE IF I WAS ROOMED WITH HIM AND HIS BEAUTY IF HE WERE REAL!!!]

GAAAA!!!!! CONTINUE!!!!! CONTINUE!! YOU MUST CONTINUE!!!!!!!

I loved it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT UP!

Posted 12 Years Ago


"collage-boys-that-sarah-must-stay-away-from" is right! my oh my, Yazzy will get a heart attack!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
5 Reviews
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on March 19, 2012
Last Updated on March 19, 2012


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne