Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Keevan

Three people are standing there. The short blonde one gets attacked by the one in black, like Lust and Gluttony. Then there's a suit of armor. He gets knocked to the ground by the one in black, his helmet flying across the floor.

     "Brother!" he screams. I can see inside the armor, and there's nothing there. It's empty. Yet, a voice of a boy with a metallic ring to it is calling for his brother, the blonde boy.

     "Al!" the blonde boy calls. "Alphonse!" The man in black laughs, his hand turning into a spike. He looks at me.

     "Lucy!" both of the boys scream.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

I woke up, my face clammy and cold.

     "What...was that?" I asked myself as I ran a hand through my hair. I looked at the clock on the wall, and it said five in the morning. I didn't have to get up for an hour and a half.

     "Screw it," I mumbled as I got out of bed and grabbed some clean clothes. My destination: the shower.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

After throwing my PJ's on the floor and kicking them under my bed, I looked at the clock. It was almost six.

     I sighed, and sat at the desk, aiming to re-read my report. But, I couldn't concentrate. The dream I had was bothering me. Did I know those boys? And why was one of them in a suit of armor? It was all confusing.

     I slapped the report back on the desk, and grabbed my pocket watch just as there was a knock on my door.

     "What?" I called, too lazy to go open the door.

     "Bring me your report at seven sharp," the colonel called through the door. I threw my pillow at it, imagining it was hitting Mustang in the face.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

It was almost seven, and I was told to wait in the hallway outside of his office. I heard shouting inside the room.

     Must be a tough customer, I thought as I fingered my report.

     I finally didn't want to wait any longer, so I knocked on the door, listening for Colonel Mustang to speak.

     "Come on in," he finally said. The shouting had stopped, so I guess his guest had gotten under control.

     I took a deep breath, keeping my face an enigma, and opened the door, taking a step inside.

     Inside Colonel Mustang's office were two couches, a table in between them, and then the colonel's desk, which he was sitting at with his hands folded.

     "Give me your report, and shut the door," he said. I closed the door and walked to the desk, slapping the report in front of him. I crossed my arms, trying to ignore the gaze of the one who was sitting on the couch.

     "Yet, another excellently completed assignment, with an unhappy assassin," Mustang finally said with a sigh. I glared at him and said, "I don't want to kill anymore, and I don't want to use alchemy, Mustang."

     "But that's your job, so too bad." He set the report aside.

     "Who's the girl?" asked the guy on the couch. I didn't look at him, but the sound of his voice seemed familiar, as if I had just heard it...

     "Edward, this is Lucy," Mustang said, his eyes skimming over me. "She is one of our number one assassins."

     "An assassin named Lucy!?" Edward said with a laugh. "I thought she was all badass until you said her name!" His laughter was annoying. I turned my head and glared at him. He saw my expression and froze, no longer having a smile on his face.

     I froze, too. He was the blonde boy I saw in my dream. His eyes were golden, and his hair was so long he kept it in a braid. He was wearing black, with a long red coat, and he had white gloves.

     "Who's he?" I asked casually, not showing any real emotion.

     "Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist," Mustang said as he stood up. "And I'm glad that you're both here, because as of today, you two are partners."



© 2011 Keevan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am so intrigued! I think it is her brother.... i'm so hooked good job again!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh.... this can't be good.....

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh geez, oh geez, oh geez!

The encounter... :D I can see this heading downhill already...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Edward!!!
I love this!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


LOOOOVE IT!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


AWESOMENESS lol. I can't wait to read more ;)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

542 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 22, 2010
Last Updated on June 28, 2011
Tags: fma, Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Keevan


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Keevan