Chapter 45

Chapter 45

A Chapter by Keevan
"

Nearing the end, people!

"

I felt sick traveling through the gate. Every where I looked, memories, faces, songs I've heard, conversations I've had, dreams I've had.

     All being poured back into my brain.

     I screamed, still clutching Edward's gloves. The hands were relentless, more grabbing onto me every passing moment.

     I tried to close my eyes, but it made no difference. I saw everything. My head really started to hurt. I couldn't feel my legs. I slipped Edward's gloves onto my hands so I wouldn't lose them in the Gate. I had no idea where it was taking me.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

It felt like hours had gone by. My brain was aching, along with every other muscle in my body, and my eyes felt like they were close to exploding. I couldn't help but think of Edward. What was he gong through? Was he crying? Was he screaming? What he going to beat himself up over what happened? Was he...going to kill himself?

     I shoved that thought away from my mind and I suddenly felt very hot and sweaty. I looked, and saw that I was nearing a bright light.

     I braced myself for the impact.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

My face met dirt.

     I woke up in the middle of a dirt rode. Every muscle ached twice as much as it did in the Gate. I looked around.

     It seemed rural. There were trees and grass everywhere. There was a sign written in some language that I had never seen before, but I somehow new what it said.

     Welcome to Munich.

     I noticed my clothes. They were different than what I had on in the ballroom. Brown pants, white collared shirt, and brown overcoat. I felt my hair and held some of it in front of my face, and saw that it was the brownish-reddish color it should have been.

     I was also still wearng Edward's gloves.

     You can believe I was damn confused.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

I walked into a town, and guessed it was Munich. There were people and buildings everywhere, and it seemed much more old-fashioned than Central. I walked around for a little bit, and couldnt' figure out what to do.

     I was so lost. A million things were bouncing around in my mind. That is, until I found the flower shop.

     The flowers were pretty, and they happened to catch my eye.

     The sun was setting, and I walked in to take a look.

     "I'm sorry," a woman said, walking from behind the counter. "we're closing soon. Please come back tomorrow."

     "Uh, sorry," I said. "Um, I din't know. I'm new here."

     "I thought so," the woman said. "you look so outlandish. How old are you?"

     "Sixteen," I said. "I got...separated from my parents. I don't know where they are."

     "Really?" she said. "Oh, well, you can stay with me. My name is Gracia. My house is the second floor of the flower shop. Stay as long as you like."

     And that's how my life in Munich began. It was a new life for me. I was starting anew, leaving behind everything in Amestris.

     That night, laying on the bed in Gracia's guest room, I promised myself, and Edward, that I would try to live a better life than the one I did in Amestris.

     It was a promise I was going to keep until we met again.

     My heart of steel had been softened when those boys walked into my life. I promised that I wouldn't have such a hard heart ever again.

     My new life begins now.



© 2011 Keevan


Author's Note

Keevan
There's still the epilouge left!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

-Gasp- MUST FINISH!!! MUST FINISH!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

402 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2011
Tags: Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS, Lucy


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan