Chapter 44

Chapter 44

A Chapter by Keevan
"

Play the song before reading!!!!

"

"Lucy!!!" Edward screamed when he ran into the room. My unconscious body was laying motionless on the floor in the black dress and dark hair.

     "What did you do to her!?" Edward screamed.

     "Relax," Envy said. "She's more human than anything. She probably is able to die. That is, I don't know if she can or not. She's still alive if you want to fight for her life!"

     "With pleasure!" Edward screamed.

     He was going to fight Envy for my life...

     "Edward," I said in my out-of-body state. "Don't do it. You'll die... Like Vincent."

     Edward used Alchemy to turn his hand into a spike. Envy did the same, though he didn't use alchemy. Back and forth, they sparred. In the back of my mind, I was wondering where Alphonse was, but it really didn't seem important.

     "Edward," I whispered. "Stop..." But back and forth they went. At one point, Envy had a hold of Edward's arm and he chucked him across the ballroom, him sliding into the far wall.

      I felt my heart breaking, knowing that he was fighting and willing to die for me. I didn't even know him that well, the more I thought about it. We were enemies at the begining, and we slowly grew as friends. Him and Al...those were two boys that left an impression on everyone they met.

     "Use alchemy on anything else but your AutoMail and I'll kill her RIGHT NOW!" Envy screamed as Edward clapped his hands together. Edward sighed and jumped back. He dashed past Envy and knealt by me. He pressed his real hand to my face and mumbled, "Cold. She's in a coma." My body laid there, looking helpless as ever.

     I felt my eyes water. I was completely useless, laying there unconscious while Edward fought for both my life and his...

     Envy snickered and snuck up on Edward from behind. Edward felt his presence and clapped his hands together, quickly turning around and slapping them on Envy's chest.

     Bright blue electricity was flying and sparking everywhere. The alchemic reaction was strong. Envy screamed, not expecting Edward to pull such a move.

     Envy staggered back, saying, "This isn't over yet. I'm going to kill her AND you!"

     "Why do you want to kill her if she's on your side!?" Edward shouted at Envy.

     "She's a disease and not one of us!" he shouted. "She never will be! I won't have Father use her for his stupid little game! All of those lives absorbed in her all died soon after she discovered what she was! It was her ignorance that saved those lives within her, and it was her knowledge and understanding that killed them without anyone knowing!"

     Edward was confused, but I got it.

     Somehow, getting my memory back made all of those lives I took disappear. I hoped that they went to heaven, even though they were murderers.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

I was suddenly standing on the floor a few feet away from my body, Edward, and Envy. The walls turned misty and yellow, the floor was white, the ceiling disappeared. I turned around and saw a big gate.

     "Gate," I whispered. "The...Gate." I remembered what Alphonse had said.

     You saw the Gate, didn't you?

     Now I have. It was a big stone door floating two inches off of the ground. Envy suddenly shoved my aside and screamed, "The Gate!" He ran up to it and forced it open.

     "Van Hoenheim!" he screamed. "Take me to Hoenheim!" A dozen black arms shot out of the gate and wrapped themselves around him. Envy, laughing like a mad man, was pulled into the Gate.

     The Gate closed, Envy's laughter quickly cut off by the big stone doors.

     "Lucy..."

     I turned around. Edward was two feet in front of me. My body lay behind him.

     "Edward," I whisper. "Edward, wait for me..." I held out my hand towards him, my feet unable to move. I felt the hot tears rolling down my face. I reached out harder, desperate to get to Edward.

     I heard the Gate open behind me, and then I felt the dozens of black hands wrap themselves around me. They slowly pulled me to the Gate.

     "Edward!" I screamed, both arms now outstreched. "Edward, help me!"

     "Lucy!" Edward shouted. He ran towards me. I brabbed both of his hands, desperately trying to stay in my world. My home. My life. We were being dragged closer and closer to the Gate.

     I finally slipped. I lost my footing, and pulled Edward's gloves right off of his hands.

     "Edward!" I screamed as I was pulled into the gate. The doors of the Gate closed before I could see Edward's face.

     I desperately clung to Edward's white gloves as I traveled through the Gate, screaming and crying for Edward. 



© 2011 Keevan


Author's Note

Keevan
Play song before reaidng!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OH NOEZ!!!!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

448 Views
1 Review
Added on October 29, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2011
Tags: Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS, Lucy


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan