Chapter 39

Chapter 39

A Chapter by Keevan
"

Schooooool. >.<

"

Monday. Time for school.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

"Get your lazy a*s out of bed," Colonel Mustang said early that morning. I groaned and threw a pillow at him, mumbling, "Five more minutes, Colonel!"

     "Nope, time to get up," he said, turning on the light and pulling the blanket off of me. "Lieutenant Hawkeye will drive you to school in ten minutes. Meet her out in front of the gate in ten. That's an order."

     "Dismissed," I mumbled, waving my hand around hoping he would go away. "Dismissed!"

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Uniform on. Book back packed and slung over my shoulder. Confidence: Minimal. Everything's ready.

     I made my way outside, and just as I walked three feet, I heard, "Hey, hold up!" I turned around and saw Edward and Alphonse run out of the building. Edward's clothes were sloppy, as if he had just threw them on, and his hair was out of the usual braid.

     "What gives?" I asked.

     "We came to wish you good luck," Alphonse said.

     "So, uh, have a good day at school," Edward said. "And I talked with the colonel; asked him about why you got expelled. I'll promise you this: Things won't be as bad as they were last time. Just you wait."

     "And if they are?" I asked quietly.

     He smirked, and said, "Then I give you permission to smack me in the back of the head as hard as you can."

     I grinned and said, "Deal."

______________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a silent drive to the school. At least, it was until she parked the car in front of the school and said, "Have a good day, Lucy." I nodded stiffly and said, "See you after I get back from Hell."

______________________________________________________________________________

 

"Class, this is Lucy Mustang," the old teacher, Mr. Orrick, said. He made me stand in front of the class. "She will be joining us here for the rest of the year. I expect you all to make her feel welcome, and to help her around the school."

     He told me to pick an empty desk, so I did. It was waaaay in the back.

     As I made my way to my desk, I heard whispers of some familiar voices. The girls who started the rumors the last time I went to school.

     "Oh, look, the s**t's back," one girl, Zoe Nordik whispered.

     "I thought she got the death penalty for trying to kill Ty," her friend, Morgan Park whispered back.

     I sighed, and thought to myself, I'd rather have to be up against that crazy killer again than have to be here.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

The...the teen was en..enraged when he...he...what is that word? God damn it!

     One of the many lines that went through my head while reading. We had to read a stupid story-thingie and answer questions about it. Most people were already done, while I was in the middle of reading.

     He decided...to wal-walk it off and go to the.....the...GOD DAMN IT! I ruffled my hands in my hair. Mr. Orrick stood up and left the room, and then these two guys came back to my desk and said, "Oh, look! The retard can't read!" I clenched my fists and tried to ignore them. I figured, SCREW THE STORY! and started writing.

    I was glad when the teacher came back into the room.



© 2011 Keevan


Author's Note

Keevan
Poor Lucy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think Lucy should go crazy and just kill everyone in sight

Posted 13 Years Ago


Agreed with the comment below DX

Posted 13 Years Ago


....I want those kids dead. Thats not nice.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

375 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2011
Tags: Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS, Lucy


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan