Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 26

Chapter 26

A Chapter by Keevan

"What the hell do you mean by that!?" I asked, taking a step back. Father stood up, gave Envy a look, and said, "Not to worry, child. That time won't come for a long while. We still have to make preparations. That, and we'll need much more human lives for the transmutation."

     I felt a cold sweat start at the back of my neck. Things were not going to be pleasent as long as I stayed with Father and the others.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

I basically lived in my "room" for the next few days. Father said I wasn't allowed to leave just yet.

      Lust had been coming by to give me meals, but I never touched them. The food didn't look as appealing as it should have, considering I haven't eaten in a long time.

     It made sense now why I was able to go days at a time without eating anything and still be okay. I'm half Homunculus, half human. My human needs are cut in half.

     As I laid day and night on that cold hard bed, my mind always drifted to the Elrics. When did they find out I left? Were they affected by it? Would they care? Then my mind drifted to something else: Would Mustang care that I was missing? I mean, it wasn't like I hadn't pulled the Vanishing Act before, but I'd always just leave that night and be back by afternoon the next day. But I was gone for probably a week this time. It was hard to tell time down in the dark. But I'd ask Lust if it was night or day, and she'd tell me; she and Gluttony always went out for the day on assignments made by Father.

     Gluttony stayed far away from me with a hungry look in his eyes. My guess was that he was trying his hardest not to eat me, like he wanted.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

It felt like another two days had gone by, and I was begining to lose my mind. I felt twitchy and disturbed, hot and cold, and shivery.

     It might've been because I tried the food.....

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Day ten. Maybe.

     There was a heavy knock on my door, and Wrath--or Furhrer Bradly--was standing there, a smile on his face.

     "Why don't we go back to the military, so you can resume a normal life for a while?" he said. "Father did say it was time for you to leave."

     I couldn't have gotten up fast enough. I was actually excited to go. But I was kind of afraid to see the colonel and Edward and Alphonse.

     "I need a cover," I said as I followed Fuhrer Bradly through the dank tunnels to the outside.

     "Because you ran away from Fullmetal and his brother in Resembool, right?"

     "Yeah."

     "Let me think..." he said. "I"ve been away a couple days myself. We'll just say that I planned to meet you at the station in Central the night that you left Resembool for a top secret assignment. Coming from the Fuhrer, that sounds pretty believable, right?"

     "I suppose," I said, not completely sure that it would work.



© 2011 Keevan


Author's Note

Keevan
Yeah, short one. It's all I have time for right now. After school, I might edit it and make it longer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Next chapter!

Posted 13 Years Ago


YOU *BETTER* GO BACK HOME! >.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

435 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 13, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2011
Tags: Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS, Lucy


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan