Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Keevan

"What now?" Alphonse asked as we checked into the inn.

     "Just rest and take it easy until nightfall," I said as we walked up the stairs and down the narrow hallway. I stopped in front of room 47 and took out my room key, swiftly unlocking and opening the door. "See ya later."

     "Seriously," I heard Edward mumble as I entered my room. "why is SHE in charge?" As I closed my door, I heard Alphonse say, "She's more experienced with this stuff. Brother, just let her, and don't whine about it."

     "I'm not whining!"  

     "Yes, you are!"

     "Shut up, Al." Their voices gradually got quieter and disappeared as they walked down the hall to their room.

     It must've been nice, having a brother or sister always by your side. I thought of the school I used to go to, and got angry. Colonel Mustang had sent me there because he thought that I needed to be around kids my age.

     I hate kids my age. They're mean, ruthless, and pretty much the reason I have close to no self esteem.

     The first day at that school was terrible. They tagged me as a s**t for no reason. I kept to myself, did my work, and talked to no one, yet they still stuck notes in my locker that said 'w***e'. A rumor started that I was the military's sex toy. Girls picked on me, and one girl even gave me a pillow with a note that said, Just to make you more comfortable, because of all that time you spend on your back.

     Guys followed me around everywhere, including the bathroom. One guy lifted up my shirt in the middle of the hallway.

     I took that school's crap for three months before I finally broke down and almost killed someone.

     I never went back to that school after that.

     I laid down on the bed in the room and closed my eyes, just hoping to get a few hours of sleep before it was time to plan.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

"Wake up, damn it!" Edward shouted. I blinked my eyes open and sat up, rubbing the back of my head. There was a very angry Edward standing in the doorway with Alphonse behind him.

     "Such a lazy assassin," he said as he sauntered in, his little brother following. "I'm starting to have my doubts." I yawned as Alphonse closed the door. Edward sat on the bed across the small room and crossed his legs.

     "What's the plan?" he said. "It's after dark."

     "Um," I said, yawning. "How about I just go and take care of him while you two stay here."

     "What?!" Edward shouted.

     "That's what I usually do," I said. "I go to a hotel, sleep until dark, and then I look around town for sleazy looking characters that fit the description. It works ninety to eighty percent of the time."

     "We have to come with you, Lucy," Alphonse said. "That's the mission."

     "As far as I'm concerned, the mission is to arrest a man named Togi," I said as I stood up and walked to the door. "Whether you two come with me or not isn't important. I'm in charge, so I say, stay here."



© 2011 Keevan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I would listen to her, hey, who wants to spend all night trying to kill someone? I'd just take a mini-vacation. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


O_O....yes ma'am...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 14, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2011
Tags: Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan