Are you still alive 2

Are you still alive 2

A Chapter by MohamedBencharef
"

be safe and don't try to kill your mom's boyfriend

"
David took a seat inside the bar and when Johnny had arrived David finished his first drink. 
'' already sniping '' Johnny said while he's taking the seat next to me. 
'' you'll forget about it when you're older .now we're here and we have no work today. Let's find a girl to take to my mother's birthday '' David replied 
'' trying to find a girl so early. Alright. Six o'clock there's a girl checking you out '' Johnny said while holding a glass of juice .
'' this one seems closer '' David whispered to Johnny 
'' you can't take more four steps. How are you planning to go home ''
David took his attention to the girl sitting next to his then he said '' your fist is going to break the glass. What might be the problem? '' David said 
'' not much'' the girl replied ''You know you smell like the beach. If the beach stinks '' the girl went on walking .
'' yeah. I forgot to tell you. You stink. Have you been sleeping under the sun again ? '' Johnny says with chuckles .
''lot bit '' David replied 
'' she even heard you when you talked about your mother's birthday. What the hell are you thinking ?''
'' you know Johnny. It doesn't matter but what matters shouldn't I feel bad about what happened ?'' David asked 
'' yes you should. She basically called you dirty and not in a fun way '' Johnny replied. 
David's phone is ringing. 
''click '' he answered .
'' Dave. Mathew's father is in a critical condition so you have to do the interview for him. '' David's friend from the firm talked. 
'' I see. Now my day off is on now. Next time. I'll get this day in paper ''
'' click '' 
'' let me guess. Work '' Johnny said .
'' no .it's Michel Jackson, he's asking about his daughter if she's still a virgin or not '' David replied. 
'' I bet she's not '' John replied 
'' anyway. I am sorry for today. It was supposed to be our day but we'll meet again '' David said while he dropped the phone in his pocket 
'' just leave already. You're making us look like a gay couple '' 
'' leave the jokes to me johy '' David left the bar. 
David is on his way to the firm. He's thinking about Jimmie. Every day he has like fifteen minutes of planning and the plan is how I can make this man disappear without getting caught.
But let's go back three months for a moment. So little David is getting a call and as always he's taking a nap under the sun. The phone is ringing. 
'' click ''
'' hello. Mr. Robot is here '' David said 
'' Dave ......''
After the call, he went to the Crystal eye to meet his Bro Johnny. 
'' I knew this was going to happen '' David said while they're drinking juice. 
'' what do you mean ?'' Johnny was wondering. 
'' he's trying to steal my woman. I thought she was mine and now he's starting to act '' David replied. 
'' don't worry there gonna be other girls '' Johnny said like he was comforting David. 
'' I don't care about others! Come on let's move '' David stood up and started walking outside. 
'' where you going? It's nine o'clock '' Johnny said 
The two of them walked until they reached a restaurant. David hid behind garbage cans and Johnny with him. 
'' what's wrong with you? We're hiding behind the garage cans '' Johnny said 
'' look it's him '' David pointed at a bald young man with a face can turn a man to a woman. And a beard will make you have an orgasm just by feeling it. 
'' he's younger than you. This gonna be hard '' Johnny said. 
''there she is! '' David said .an old woman approached the young man. 
''isn't this your mother? '' Johnny says with a shock on his face. 
'' click '' a gun is being charged.
'' looks like it '' David took out an M16 rifle and started aiming at the young man's head. With his scope. 
'' what?! What are you doing? How did you get this weapon? Where did you hide it ?'' Johnny got his shock to the next level. 
'' it's goodbye Mr shiny head '' David said with a serial killer face while he was about to fire before Johnny stopped him by grabbing the Rifle from the end and hiding it behind the garbage cans 
'' are you trying to go to jail ?'' Johnny yelled .
'' it's easy. You can get me out '' David said .
''I am just an officer, not a damn judge '' Jonny replied .
The bald young man is called Jimmie. You probably knew that but I just wanted to point it out. While David's mother and Jimmie are talking. Some people are just passing and while they're passing they're giving David and Johnny the ''look at this weirdos '' look. 
Lucky they didn't see that Rifle. 
'' if you want to break them up. There're other ways '' Johnny said. 
'' like what? '' David asked with anger . 
'' she's older. When she see the inner child in that man she'll think she out of his league '' Johnny replied. 
This words gave David some ideas. So he stood up then he throws the Rifle to Johnny. 
David's mother and Jimmie are entering the restaurant. David is started following them inside while a police car parked on the side of the road and arrested Johnny for walking with a weapon in the middle of a street. 
David went inside and entered the kitchen. Inside the kitchen there was a closet, he took a blazer then he went to his mother's table wearing an Obama mask. 
'' we are ready to take your order sir and mam '' David said with an accent while the two are reading the menu. 
'' I can take soup what about you Hon ? '' Jimmie says. David realized that Hon is short for Honey .so started holding himself from murdering the man. He started sweating like an athlete in a race. 
'' I'll take the dry fish '' David's mother took a look at him '' why are you wearing a mask ?''.
'' so .soup for baldy and dry fish for a dry fart '' David replied fast without answering the question about the mask then he walked away . 
'' did he just called me baldy ?'' Jimmie asked David's mother . 
'' did he called me old fart '' the David's mother replied 
'' no he called you dry fart. Don't worry we'll talk with the manager '' Jimmie said 
After a little while, David is still wearing the Obama mask. He was holding the plates. He put the dish in front of his mother. Then he spilled the soup in Jimmie's crouch. 
'' it's hot. Hot. Hot hot hot '' Jimmie yelled while twitching like a fish outside the water. David sneaked away while Jimmie is screaming. 
David though he had them. She'll see how big of a girl he is then she'll dump him and after a while she'll die then he'll complete his life with no care about anything. But what happened is his mother started whipping the soup out of Jimmie's crouch with a napkin. With this act, he made them jump to the next base. 
That was the story of when David saw Jimmie the first time. And now he's going to the firm.


© 2016 MohamedBencharef


Author's Note

MohamedBencharef
be safe and don't try to kill your mom's boyfriend

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Critique: ('' leave the jokes to me johy '' David left the bar.) Personal names should always be capitalised, Johnny
('' it's hot. Hot. Hot hot hot '' Jimmie yelled) Hot hot, hot
You should capitalise the first word every time someone speaks like in ('' It's hot. Hot. Hot hot, hot '' Jimmie yelled)

Review: This story is less humorous that the ones before and more satirical, more involving. It is still entertaining and shows you have depth to your writing talents and are able to work character development into your stories. Well done. Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

thank you again for the review.
maybe it's not funny like the one before.but when you progre.. read more
Bear

8 Years Ago

Satire is a different kind of funny, it pokes fun at the folly and vice of others, this story is fun.. read more
MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

thanks bro .you're really helping here .



Reviews

Critique: ('' leave the jokes to me johy '' David left the bar.) Personal names should always be capitalised, Johnny
('' it's hot. Hot. Hot hot hot '' Jimmie yelled) Hot hot, hot
You should capitalise the first word every time someone speaks like in ('' It's hot. Hot. Hot hot, hot '' Jimmie yelled)

Review: This story is less humorous that the ones before and more satirical, more involving. It is still entertaining and shows you have depth to your writing talents and are able to work character development into your stories. Well done. Clap! Clap! Clap!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

thank you again for the review.
maybe it's not funny like the one before.but when you progre.. read more
Bear

8 Years Ago

Satire is a different kind of funny, it pokes fun at the folly and vice of others, this story is fun.. read more
MohamedBencharef

8 Years Ago

thanks bro .you're really helping here .

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 5, 2016
Last Updated on April 25, 2016


Author

MohamedBencharef
MohamedBencharef

jijel, algerie, Algeria



About
I am a human who wishes he can admire more wonders . but the light in my eyes is fading and I'll drop all I can before I go for good . I walk by many names like Firo ,Moha , the idiot , dumb a*s , th.. more..

Writing